Chapter 75 – Interstellar War of the Worlds
2.5k 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over the following weeks, Merlin similarly conquered the Titan dimension and one of the Demon Realms and he claimed two more icons, namely a deck of cards and a board game.

However, Merlin's conquest of the Dragon Lords did not go as smoothly as expected. 

Unlike the Gods, Titans and Demons, the Dragon Lords were not caught by surprise and had managed to put up a difficult fight. 

Most of Merlin's weaker forces were decimated by now, and he didn't have the ability to replenish them. 

His cannon fodder armies of dwarves, elves, orcs, human level heroes, storm trooper, werewolves, vampires, jedi and others were mostly destroyed over the many wars. 

Even many of the superheroes were killed in the battle between them and the Gods, Titans, Demons and now the Dragon Lords. 

Many of Sam's familiars who were killed were fortunately resurrected in the Nexus, but Merlin didn't know about that, and he didn't use any of the karma points he stole from Samsara to have immortal resurrecting warriors of his own. 

Finally, after much sacrifice, Merlin stood over the leader of the Dragon Lords, Prince Arthurius with two Supermen holding him down as he shoved his fist into Arthurius' chest and pulled out his icon, which was a pen.

"What is this? A pen?" Merlin said, looking at the fancy looking pen. The person behind Arthurius must have been a writer who wrote his own stories. 

"Now, I have 4 icons. I wonder how powerful that would make me?" Merlin pondered to himself. 

With a wave, he gathered his forces back to the remaining Star Destroyers. One by one, they went into light speed and headed home. 

While they travelled back to their new world, they discovered that the world was under attack from an unknown species.

There were large alien spaceships surrounding the planet.  

"Come! To battle!" Merlin yelled as his forces went into battle.

His Star Destroyers started firing while he and his superhuman forces teleported down to the planet. 

On the surface, there were weird creatures attacking everything and everyone. 

The new race were humanoid shaped, but they had no facial features and had six arms.

The werewolves were the first to attack, but they screamed as their limbs melted upon touching the strange beings. 

It was as if their bodies were made of liquid metal, at lava high temperatures.

The creatures shot acid from their mouth that managed to kill Hancock, melting his body into bones!

Merlin's forces were dying by the thousands as the creatures attacked and devoured their enemies.

Merlin stood in the air like a madman, his dice, the book, deck of cards, board game and the quill floating in the air around him.

With them, he could manipulate reality around him and with incredible power, he could kill the creatures.

Suddenly, the whole sky opened up revealing space and hovering over the world was a gigantic creature who seemed to be looking at the world like a person looking at a fishtank!

Merlin stumbled, stunned at the gigantic being he was facing.

It looked completely alien, with a lizard like head and many tentacles who had several glowing icons floating around it as it made a harsh screeching sound.

The giant creature attacked with its gigantic tentacles, each the size of a continent.

"No!" Merlin yelled, burning his power using the many icons he collected.

Somehow, Merlin didn't receive Karma points, only experience points which he accumulated by destroying and conquering the other races.

The battle between literally Gods of different worlds caused a great wave of destruction, forcing everyone to flee.

Samantha appeared it he Nexus, only to be welcomed by all Sam's other familiars. 

"That's the last of us on the outside" Natasha said welcoming her. 

Indeed all of Sam's familiars had already been killed and Merlin's fight with the giant creature was so destructive, it was uncertain if others would survive. 

--

Days later, Merlin appeared, half his body burnt looking like charcoal and inorganic. He only had one of his two dice left floating around him and his other half of his body was badly injured and mangled. 

He finally won his battle against the creature, destroying all it's icons and killing it. However, in doing so, he destroyed all his own icons as well, leaving him with half of his original two dungeon master dice. 

He limped towards Magdalena who took some time to recover after regaining consciousness from major injuries she sustained. 

"Mag...dalena. Give... me... Samsara's ... icon.." Merlin mumbled. 

"I don't know how" Magdalena said looking at the badly wounded man. 

"Give me!" he yelled as he pushed her to the ground and rammed his remaining right hand into her chest. 

Magdalena screamed, unable to resist Merlin as he punched his fist again and again into her chest until it penetrated her bones. 

Like a madman, he ripped open her rib cage and pulled out her organs, first her lungs then her heart, looking for Sam's icon. 

"Where is it? Where is it?" he yelled holding her heart as Magdalena looked at him helplessly as her heart slowly stopped beating. 

"Fuck!" Merlin spat as he threw the heart to the ground and wandered off. 

Magdalena weakly turned to her heart and reached out to it, slowly crawling towards the heart which by now was no longer beating. 

Somehow, she managed to move slowly until she grabbed it and placed it into her chest, casting [Heal]

Just then, she screamed as her body started morphing, writhing in pain as something seemed to be struggling from within her. 

What seemed like a long time, but was only moments, her body changed back into Sharon's body, then Sam's male body, then finally it changed back to Magdalena's luscious figure. 

She looked at her hands, groped her breasts and then between her legs. Satisfied that everything was in place, she smiled to herself. 

"Excellent" she said as she slowly stood up. Walking naked, she looked around for Merlin, but he was nowhere to be found. 

However, there was a trail of blood into the distance, so she started to walk towards where Merlin's blood led, her body swaying lusciously and sexily. 

 

 

20