Prologue!
12.2k 24 221
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Tanta family is well known for the excellent mercenary they produce every generation. Since childhood , the heirs of Tanta clan are examined and observed and after lot of testing ,one of the child of Tanta clan is selected for next regiment.

Kyousuke Tanta was the youngest child of the clan and had a compatible brain and body to become one of the five future Black Hawk commando of Japan.

Since the age of 10 , his grandfather , the head of the clan personally tutored him the basic training whether it is an aristocrat, a soldier , a martial artist or a street fighter he got the knowledge of all.

Martial arts like taekwondo , judo , thai kick boxing , karate , jujutsu , aikido , sword  or arsenal training he recieved it all.

His mother was expelled from the clan a long time ago as she married a man who was not from a traditional family.  Every child who born with DNA of heir of Tanta clan  belonged to clan whether they legitimate or not, so after the  birth of Kyousuke  ,his parents happily donated him in return of a large sum of money and boarded off to far foreign land.

He never saw his parents face and never asked anyone about them . On his 10 th birthday his grandfather told him the truth to make his resolve unshakable.

Eight years of diligent training under 47 different instructors and the personal training of the family head , Kyousuke became an expressionless man who never showed any emotion infront of anyone.

He never joined school as all the knowledge he was gaining from his clan was more than enough for him . He never made any friend nor any enemy. He never got fond of anyone or anything but except for one thing..

There was a day when he was 12 years, when one of his maid was playing a game where different options were available to choose in different scenarios and the animation of the game was quite attracting to the young boy.

His keen eyes spotted the name of the game written at the top right corner of the screen. He shrugged off the thought of it but when he recieved a smart phone on his 14 th birthday, he suddenly recalled the graphics and colours which he saw that day and after a lot of hesitation he downloaded the game.

Since he got very less time in his whole day, he  played the game nearly about half an hour daily. He really liked the character designs and personality of the girls and he even fell in love with a side character from the game. A young youthful boy falling in love for a 2d girl was quite normal but not for the responsible heir of Tanta clan.

' I will become a laughing stock if someone find about this'. He laughed inwardly as he thought that falling in love with a unrealistic girl was childish.

He only disliked the protagonist of the game who was being bullied from every boy from the class but thats what made every girl fawn over him. After playing the game for an year and half, Kyouske became addicted to it so much that he started neglecting his some of the classes. He finished each and every route of the game and started playing it from the beginning again but one day his grandfather caught the reason of his distraction and obviously destroyed the phone with his bare hand . Since he respected and admired grandfather, he didn't struggled or fought him for it.

Kyousuke wasn't unhappy but he still felt sad as the only source of light which held him up until now got detroyed . He returned back to his old self of being a war doll without any emotion . Soon after his 16 th birthday he started to get a classes of firearms and all kind of marksmanship .

A day before his 18 th birthday he was training really hard. It was the first time that he trained himself continuously for 13 hours without break. His personal maids , his instructors and even his grandfather came to stop him but he shrugged it off and continued his training. He was venting all his anger out before leaving this prison as just after a day of his birthday he would be assigned to military camp for testing and further teaching about the field works.

All the pain, all the misery and all the sadness he felt up until now was steaming out from his punches and kicks . At 2 a.m in the night he finally collapsed on the ground. He felt his body death screaming in pain from each corner . His eight bones were fractured and 17 wounds were still actively bleeding however he didn't felt any pain . He was laughing on himself and with that he fell asleep.

...

"Yuu chan ...Yuu chaan wake up". A calm and soft voice suddenly disturbed the young man's sleep but he wasn't irritated as the voice contained only love and care which he always longed for .

He slowly opened his eyes and saw a beautiful woman in her early 30s with silver colour hair , shaking Kyouske tenderly.

"Oh you woke up Yuu chan . Now change your clothes and come down to eat breakfast , your dad made your favourite pancakes ". The beautiful woman said with a smile on her face.

Kyousuke just nodded as he already thought of the possibility for why this situation is happening .

He was very rational and proactive so thinking of possibilities of any scenario immediately was one of his virtue. He didn't panicked even  a bit and after the woman left while humming, he got out of his quilt and realised he was sleeping on a comfortable bed up until now.

He started sleeping on tough ground and even sometime on specially carved rocks to train his body since the age of 12 so feeling the softness of a matress was quite strange yet relaxing for him.

"Hmm there are only two possibilities . First , maybe I am drugged by ojisan for my new module program . Second , maybe I am still dreaming but this feels quite realistic so it must be ehhh...." He suddenly felt his all his possibilities crashing down after he saw the mirror which was just on the footend of the bed .

Clear white skin without any cut and bruises on face . Silver white long hair and a baby but charasmatic face which felt quite familiar to Kyousuke.

"What the ...."

221