Resolving !
6.9k 17 179
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Yuuta left , without any further ado , Mio also left the class in a rush and missed the chance to encounter Chihiro who was about to burst in and ask everything about the romantic development, from Mio's mouth, but unexpectedly she ran away.

On the way back home, Mio only thought of what happened just some minutes ago.

Mio always seemed to be a rational and serious kind of girl who never faced any kind of romantic relationship with anyone. Since she liked small and cute things, she came to like Shio's small stature and wimpy nature but she never realised those feeling were only like what people feel toward their pets , not toward opposite sex.

But today when Yuuta confessed his love to her , she realised what this word 'romance' and being liked actually meant.

She was feeling embarrasment, shyness and most of the most she was feeling loved by someone.

Before today, she never saw Yuuta in that way as she  always hated him for his bullying nature but after today all her past images of Yuuta shattered into pieces.

'But I don't like him and I am quite sure he was not much serious about it or maybe he was...' With this conflicts in mind she returned back to her home .

At night , as usual Mio and Chihiro chatted over text and obviously the hot topic was the confession.

Chihiro: He confessed so boldly , I wish Shio would also ...nevermind I will be the one who will confess so I better ask Yuuta kun for advice."

Mio: Stay away from him , maybe it is all his plan."

Chihiro: Ara~ being possessive huh not bad. But Mio are you going to reject him?"

Mio: I don't know what i am supposed to do. I don't like him and I don't actually hate him after today ,uhhh I don't know about it."

Chihiro: Hang in there buddy. Whatever you do , I will support you."

_________

'If Shio is going with the Chihiro route then there is a thin chance of him to like Mio also. But I can't let that happen...'  Yuuta resolved himself while doing pull ups in the inbuilt gym in his house.

"When you started working out yourself? I heard you were practicing martial arts this morning. Not bad" . Suddenly his mom Mirai came inside the room.

Yuuta jumped from the pole and wore his t shirt immediately.

"It's just to keep myself in check. Anyways is there something you want to talk?"

"Um, actually me and your dad are going for a trip to Prague for business purpose and it will take about half a month. So.."

"Okay don't worry I will be fine. " He said without hesitation which made Mirai a little surprised as before everytime they went to a trip, either Yuuta asked to come along or demand for various gifts but not today.

Mira smiled and after a short chit chat , she left the gym.

____________

Next morning Yuuta got up and after doing the same routine like yesterday he went to school but today he asked for a cycle and after getting lecture about security measures by his dad for 20 minutes, he got a new black cycle .

He arrived school at 7.30 and like yesterday after recieving glances from everywhere , went to his classroom . But today something new was happening.

Six upperclassmen were making a short boy crawl like a dog and it was obvious that this was the bullying which the protagonist often faced.

"Bark that you will not come in contact with Asahi' san again" . A boy which was standing in the centre of the group shouted the name of a beauty of third year and one of the main heroine.

"Bhau...I will..

His voice was interrupted by a certain someone..

"What are you doing Yamato kun. Let's go , class is going to start soon". Yuuta came forward and without paying attention to the group, told Shio .

"Oh hoh , Yuuta is it . So you are huh..."

Before he could finish his words, Yuuta leaped toward him in a fast pace and grabbed his lower jaw not with his full strength but still it was hurting that boy badly.

"Listen, whatever your name is ....Yamato kun is my friend and if you ever try to hurt him again, I will make your life miserable to no end .. understood?" His cold grey eyes thretened all the boys in the group and the boy who was being grabbed by Yuuta , started sniffing too.

(A/N : I forgot to mention his eye colour before.)

"Let's go Yamato kun". He said after releasing the boy who fell on his butt with tears forming in the corner of his eyes and jaw wide open because of the pain.

These high schooler always played delinquent in themselves but they never faced someone  a true beast like Yuuta before , so naturally they were scared .

"Ye,yeah . Thank y.you.." Shio muttered in a low voice and they both left the scene .

On arriving at the class , everyone gaze fell on Shio as he was covered in dust because of the crawling he done before and ofcourse everyone thought it was done by the boy standing right to him.

When Yuuta was about to make his way toward his seat suddenly Mio showed up and stopped both Yuuta and Shio.

"So those words from yesterday were only passing clouds huh. What should I have expected from a rich bullying bastard. You always do these kind of things to Shio kun. Now you are done for ."

179