Maybe a kiss ?
6.7k 21 183
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The class was silent but most of the girls had same kind of thought of disgust and hatred toward Yuuta. Even he changed his appearance ,his old nature was still same. Yuuta narrowed his eyes at Mio but averted them just after a second and moved toward his seat, ignoring Mio and everyone else.

He sat on his seat while recieving death glare from Mio  but suddenly her glare started to subdue and her expression changed into more embarrassed one, as Shio was whispering slowly something near Chihiro and Mio .

Obviously he told them , what actually happened. Mio had a red face and apologetic expression was clearly visible on her face. She wanted to approach Yuuta but before she could move toward him, bell rang and sensei entered the class.

The class went by like normal , except for the fact that Mio was glancing at Yuuta more often . Yuuta saw that and only reacted that he was completely oblivious about it.

'Ah...why did I shouted at him. He actually helped Shio and here I insulted him infront of the whole class. He must be hating me now'. Mio was repeating these kind of things during whole period, but she never realised that she was caring about , what Yuuta feels for her .

At lunch break Yuuta left the class immediately to grab lunch as he knew it gets densely crowded during breaks . As soon he left the class, a certain someone started following him.

He noticed Mio stammering and mumbling in herself but didn't turned back to face her.

He bought a salted bun and a black coffee before proceeding toward the terrace as it was the only place where no one would have disturbed him.

Mio even followed him to the terrace also but when she crossed the gate , she didn't saw  Yuuta . She got confused as it was the best place to apologise but he suddenly got disappeared.

"Hey!" Yuuta said before jumping from the overhead tank which was about 10 feet above the terrace level.

"Kyaahhh!" She let out a cute yelp on his sudden appearance.

"Do you have a habit of following people?" Yuuta asked while tearing the bun with his mouth.

"Where you...no first, I want to apologise for what I did in the morning". She said and after regaining her composure.

"Hmm it's like that, then the apology is declined". He said bluntly.

"Huh...why . Oh so you are hurt because I insulted you infront of others . Then tell me what I can do to make it up to you. Do you want to insult me too in the public?". She said while crossing her arm under her ample breast.

"Ah that's childish . The thing I want..." He threw the wrapper and started forwarding toward her.

Her cold aura shattered and her face started to flush red. Her steps began to set back only to get blocked by the gate of terrace which was slightly open.

*Thud* Yuuta closed the door and after placing his arm of the gate , he leaned toward the apple red Mio.

"The way you sided Yamato kun and the way you were getting intimate in the morning made me really jealous. Will you take responsibility for that?". By intimate action , he meant the way Shio whispered the whole situation .

If anyone would have saw this scene then they have thought that it was some kind of shooting where the overbearing hero was showing his love toward the shy heroine however the blush on Mio's face was incomparable to those who use artificial blusher.

"I ..I wasn't ge..getting intimate or something. He j ..just wanted to tell u, us the truth". She stammered with her gaze falling down and never realised that she was giving explanation to Yuuta about her actions.

"But still I got jealous . You know I love you so don't get too close to anyone or I don't know what I might do. Anyway as a apology, give me a kiss". He said like it was nothing but the steam which was building inside Mio's head, evaporated at once.

"No..not possible. We are not in a relationship and this is a clear case of sexual harrasment". She glared at him or tried to ,but her eyes were moist and it were attracting Yuuta to kiss her immediately.

"Hmm you are right. But remember when we start to go out, I will kiss you like there will be no tomorrow  . " He said and backed off .

Yuuta took out his phone and passed it to her.

"If a kiss is no go then atleast give me your contact info. " She took the phone hesitantly and typed her Line ID and left hurriedly.

'She is cute from any angle I see her. Hah..love is really amazing'. Yuuta sighed in happiness after feeling something new in his both lives.

Back in the class Chihiro saw the flushed face of Mio who was rushing back to her seat.

When Chihiro tried to ask what happened...

"Don't say a word and don't go near Kiriya . He is a pervert". That's what she said only to get a grin from Chihiro in return.

"Every boy is a pervert for the girl he loves and you tell me,  where they are supposed to show their desires?" She asked in counter and made Mio baffled as it seemed Chihiro was shipping this YuutaXMio ship with full blow .

__________

"Yamato kun , take my contact info and meet me near the lake tomorrow morning at 5 a.m " . Yuuta told Shio after the school. 

Many heard his voice and of course Shio also heard it.

He was dumbfounded and subconsciously typed his id and nodded to meet at the lake tomorrow.

Almost of the class thought that Yuuta is going to play another prank or maybe beat him up tomorrow but Yuuta had different plans for the protagonist.

'Lets make this sissy a man first '.

183