I will steal her away!
6.3k 12 174
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Huff* *Huff* 

Near the lake two young men , one with dazzling silver hair and strong built was jogging comfortably without an ounce of fatigue on his face. Behind him was a small and frail boy with black shiny hairs who was a head shorter than the boy who was running ahead. The small boy was panting like he would collapse any minute now..

**Thud** and he did collapesed on the ground with his legs shaking .

"Hmm...you just ran about 2 km and you are tired again. You should try harder Shio". Yuuta tried to encourage him but his voice was little hoarse as it was the third time Shio collapsed.

"*Hah..hah..I am sorry Yuuta kun..b hah" he wasn't able to talk , that much heavy breathing he was exhaling at that moment.

"Here drink this". Yuuta sat beside him on the grass and handed him a bottle of glucose .

"Th..thank you". 

Shio was invited by Yuuta over text to have a light jog in the morning but little did Shio knew the sense of 'light jog' Yuuta was talking about.

After running for 6 km , Yuuta finally packed up for today.

After resting on the open grass field for sometime Yuuta spoke up.

"Do you like Niharia san?" He asked while gazing toward the lake which was covered with light fog.

"Eh..eh me Chihiro I , I.." he started stammering like a little girl and his face started getting red .

"So you don't . Then I am taking her away." Yuuta stated bluntly and didn't turned his head toward Shio but he knew the change of emotion happened in Shio's mind as Shio clutched the grass tightly in nervousness and anxiety.

"What? You don't like the idea. But you are not even admi...

"I like Chihiro so don't go near her". Shio shouted with his gaze falling on the ground.

"Hoh...is it a threat. But I will go after her . She is wasted on you. Huh, I am sure she would go out with me If I try a little hard."Yuuta told him while glancing at Shio with corner of his eyes.

Yuuta was expecting some anger from him but what he saw was only drop of tears flowing down.

"Oi..oi I was kidding okay? I don't like her and why are crying like that , if you love someone then fight for them . Don't cry like this ". He patted Shio's shoulder and Shio started weeping more loudly.

'I need to be more patient with him'.

"Listen , from today onward , I will help you to learn how to fight against bullies and snatch away your lover in an instant. So cheer up!" He got up after consoling the pitiful protagonist. Yuuta told him that he will teach him to fight bullies even he was the one tormented him the most  in the past.

After some basic training of martial arts they both left for their respective houses.

There were seven entities who were spying on the whole situation from start to end.Yuuta was too lazy to bother with them so he just shrugged it off. This seven of the presence contained Chihiro too but Mio wasn't there as she was a late sleeper and halping a friend over her sleep , was a clear choice for her.

The other girls consisted of one main heroine and two sub heroines who always fawned over Shio and obviously came to defend him in the morning, but watching the friendship between Yuuta and Shio , they were awestruck and felt heart ache in a good way.

____________

Yuuta arrived school early today and Shio came while dragging his body strugglungily, after sometime.

Everyone who didn't knew what they both did in the morning, thought that Shio was beaten by Yuuta because if the awkward posture of Shio, which made many of them feel pity for Shio and angry toward Yuuta.

Before the seven girls who were spying on them could clear the misunderstanding, gradually the rumours spreaded that Yuuta was bullying Shio even outside the school. At this, many boys who had hatred toward Shio, suddenly developed a feeling of pity toward him.

The man who was at the centre of these rumours didn't cared a single bit about the hatred he was recieving as the person he only cared about in the school wasn't misunderstanding him.

Chihiro and Mio were chatting during the whole time before homeroom and Mio even smiled at Yuuta with a sense of gladness hidden behind her smile. 

'She cared for him like a mother. '  Yuuta sighed on Mio's behaviour and glared toward Shio in jealousy.

After school , the homeroom Sensei came with a notice in her hand and after collecting attention of everyone , she said in a loud clear voice.

"Okay, class this week ,teams of three students will be selected from each class to compete against other group from different sections to select who will be best choice to participate in the the Trinity Cup against various schools. This week only three students will be selected to compete in the tournament and for that you have to compete against your fellow schoolmates. So brace yourself."

'Here it comes'. Yuuta clenched his fist in excitement.

174