After school date!
6k 9 177
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After school , Yuuta was thinking about certain things while helping his teacher in sorting some papers. Most of the things were related to his past life . He accepted his reality calmly and easily but still the place where he learnt and suffered so much wasn't in his view anymore, made him feel waves of different kind of emotions.

It would be lie to say that he didn't missed the people he left behind especially his personal maid who took care of him since childhood and his grandpa who was very strict but still had a soft spot for him. Even he was thinking all of these , his hands never stopped and he helped sensei earnestly.

"You were really helpful Yuuta kun. Your personality has changed since some days, keep it up. I hope I can see good results from you in the competition".

He nodded before bowing for a good bye.

After he was done with his work, Mio also came back to class after finishing her club work. Chihiro already went home as Mio was late practicing today.

She was in her school uniform as she already changed her sports outfit in changing room as she had a hunch that a pervert could be waiting for her.

"Wanna eat something on way back home?" Yuuta asked after Mio packed her bag.

"Don't talk like we go back home together ." She said and started walking toward the door.

'Hmm, why is she angry?' Yuuta thought as her words were blunt and she didn't even looked toward Yuuta.

Yuuta followed her and on the way back toward the station . Yuuta asked again.

"There's is a cafe on that street, let's go there then tell me what happened". Mio was about to reject him but he grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the cafe.

Yuuta ordered for both of them by himself .

2 hot chocolate , with pastries and nachos to add soury and salty flavour.

"Now tell me why are you angry". Yuuta asked after giving order to a shy waitress who was stealing glance at Yuuta every now and then . 

Mio's mood got more worsen after she saw this  , and the most irritating things was that she didn't even knew why she was getting more angrier?

"It's not related to you and why am I being dragged here?" Mio said with a irritated tone.

"So you are tensed about the competition". Yuuta concluded becuase of three reasons.

First, according to what he saw , Mio was practicing more than usual.

Second, her face was serious ever since sensei mentioned about the competition.

Third, the most valid reason, that according to the game information which he played in his past life , Mio had a very competitive and ambitious personality so this competition was her chance to shine.

"If you know that then don't ask. I am just not the best in the team and I don't think with my current progress, I would get selected ". She said dejectedly.

"The participants won't be selected on sports basis only you know. Every year the Trinity Cup includes three different field of competition and since no school knows about it beforehand, every school try to select student who are either most intelligent or atheletic. And in my eyes you are the most... beautiful". Yuuta said fluently like it was a chant and it really worked on Mio as her face flushed in an instant.

"D..do I look like I would get flattered by that. Hmph! Stupid". She started sipping the hot chocolate slowly with her lips slightly parted.

Yuuta was observing every inch of her face while resting his head on his palm. He didn't touched anything on the table as watching Mio from this close was a souvenir for him already.

"Wh..what?" She asked after she noticed the heart melting gaze of Yuuta.

"I would like to try that one". Yuuta said while pointing toward her drink.

"But we both have the same one, then ..?"She asked with her eyes roaming in confusion.

"No that's extra sweet you know. Just gimme, I paid for it". Yuuta asked in complete dominance as he knew Mio won't give her until he don't play any trick.

"You know, sometime I think you are nothing but a pervert". Mio wasn't a baby so she knew what was his motive was and she wasn't a slightest bit of angry about it and even a small smile formed on her face.

They enjoyed the snacks in silence after with both of their face slightly flushed. They both realised one thing at the same time

'This is a date'.

'This is our first date'.

Yuuta's face was a little red after he thought about it but the diehard soldier wasn't ready to admit that he was blushing . Even someone would have placed a mirror infront of him right now , he would have smashed the mirror w with the person themself with his bare hand.

After some minutes , Yuuta broke the ice and asked in a low tone .

"So Mio is there any specific reason you are so anxious about this?" Yuuta asked Mio as he wasn't much of motivated about the competition.

He wanted to experience school life and do normal stuff which he couldn't had done in his previous life but he knew that it will be unfair for normal students who didn't went through 8 years of hellish training, if he participated in the competition so he held back.

"I don't know why I am telling you this but my cousin( which she hate) is in the school which is the arch enemy of our school since 8 years . Norisaki High. Last year our school ended up beaten by that particular school badly by 3-0 and this time I want our school to surpass them , that's it. " Mio said with flames in her eyes.

'I changed my mind'. Yuuta immediately thought after he saw the cute Mio who was clenching her adorable fist tightly in motivation and rage.

He decided to participate and win the competition , obviously just to impress her.

He never felt  love toward anyone in his entire past life even when beautiful and hot maids were all around him . But when he fell in love with someone, he fell very hard and to persuade her, he can do anything in his power.

'It will be interesting".

177