Home visit~1!
4.5k 13 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was Saturday morning. Since the school was suspended today, Yuuta was spending time in the gym more than usual.  He just loved working out, as, after so many years, burning sweat has become one of his obsessions. And since, he wasnt training for a specific purpose now, he could move more relaxed around.

As usual, a certain maid was standing near the entrance with a blushing face even though she have watched Yuuta more than a dozen times now. It was simply near impossible not to get flustered around this silver-haired boy whose body was developing in a far better and sturdier way. With his looks and that toned body, he could easily enter the media industry without using his family name. But the high school boy preferred solitude over popularity.

Suddenly the maid felt the phone in her hand vibrating before she called for Yuuta.

"Umm...Young master!" She nearly shouted at the end as the loud echoes of the jabs Yuuta was showering were resonating in the whole gym. 

Yuuta halted his movement before the maid again spoke up.

"You have received a text over Line." She wouldn't have bothered Yuuta if he received any kind of notification from anyone else but the maid was strictly instructed to tell him if he receives a call from a certain person or get a text on Line. After all his Line contained only a single contact.

Yuuta held his hand in mid-air before the maid started rushing toward him. She was about to fumble on a weight bar when she jumped over it and reached Yuuta within 10 seconds. First, she took the towel and dried him off to some extent before handing him his phone.

As he swiped and unlocked his screen his face lightened up with a barely visible smile on his face. The maid felt her heart leaping upon seeing her master from this close in so contented mood. But before swooning deep into her master she held the sipper in her hand before asking.

"Would you like some water master?" Yuuta who was busily typing on his phone with his unsteady hand just parted his lips and nodded in agreement. His fingers were slow and he needed both of his hands to type properly because of the lack of technological interaction in his last life. Even with his new body's memory, some of the things never change.

The maid who got her master's message moved toward him before holding the sipper near Yuuta's lips and slowly putting it in. She instantly froze up as she smelt the domineering manly fragrance that fermented overwhelmingly around Yuuta. 

She was getting red passing each second with their body just a finger apart. After putting away the sipper, Yuuta sat down on one of the benches, still typing something over his phone before the maid decided upon cleaning her master a bit.

She took the slightly soaked towel and started wiping him out. Yuuta hissed a little upon feeling the cold sensation but didn't stop her.

"It feels good." Subconsciously while in the middle of chatting he made his voice a little bit coquettish making the girl beside him tremble. She was having an anxiety attack in her heart with hot breath leaking out of her lips.

In the middle of wiping Yuuta, Sana internationally touched his bare skin to feel him which gave a ride of forbidden joy for her. 

Yuuta on the other hand was totally oblivious to his maid's tempted emotions as he stood up after finishing texting Mio making the maid startled.

"I am going for a shower. Ask Carol to meet me afterward" He didn't wait for a reply before walking away.

Leaving a stupefied maid, with the towel still in her hand and face color just like her blood, Yuuta went without turning back. Sana stayed still for a quite long time before sighing and getting out of her fantasies.

'Before I lose my job, I have to do something these sinful thoughts of mine...ugh!' She tripped in the end.

__________________....__________________

In a bright lighted room with pink color spreaded around everywhere, eyes could look, could be seen a teenage girl. She was currently lying down on her bed which also had pink sheets with plushies in her embrace.

She had her phone connected to her ear which got covered by her golden blonde hair.

[Won't it be bad to bother Yuuta kun like this? I mean tonkatsu takes a lot of time to prepare and we are this many people. I don't think intruding in his place would be a good idea.] 

From the other side of the phone, Chihiro said in a worried tone. 

After the team got selected for the main event everyone planned to have tonkatsu together and since Chihiro knew cooking well, they decided to cook it at home. Mio was casually inviting Yuuta over lunch when he suggested rather conflicting for that place they could just come to his place. And since every other had some circumstances at their home, Mio felt Yuuta's suggestion agreeable.

"Well I also think so but he said his parents aren't home and it's okay to have fun there, so why not..?" Mio said in an unsure tone as she also felt a little awkward going to Yuuta's place for the first time like this.

Well, she wanted to go but not like this at all...

[If you say so..] 

Chihiro sighed at end of her words which made Mio raise her brows.

"Are you worried about going to a boy's house other than Shio? Don't worry Chi, I trust Kiriya to some extent now, so you don't have to worry. " Mio said without hesitation as she felt that Yuuta's flirting was only bounded to her. Well, how does she feels about it...she was still a little unsure.

[Yeah I know Yuuta kun is only limited to you...]

Mio felt weird as she wasnt able to perceive what her friend was worried about then or rather why she sounded off when she said that...

"Chi....are you jealous about it?" The other side didn't say anything for quite some time before Mio burst into laughter.

"Hahaha! Don't worry my dear Chi-chan. Shio will also be like that with you one day. Now cheer up and inform him to meet near my house in an hour okay?" Mio said energetically as she got up from her bed ready to take a shower.

[...okay. I will tell him and don't joke around like that casually...] 

Mio again started laughing before disconnecting the call. 

Yesterday, was the first time when Chihiro wasnt able to realize what was going on inside Mio's head and took it casually.

Ironically it happened today too, but with their roles reversed...

(A/N: I am leaving a lot of trails in the chapter...)

_________..._________

After about an hour, the squad of five consisting of four girls and a guy gathered around Mio's house. Since Kurumi was also in the struggle yesterday, how could she be left alone in the celebration? And when her best friend was going to her first hang-out session with her new friends how could Rin leave her alone. So she also came with Kurumi.

"Hey, guys." Mio who came out of her house just now greeted everyone with a raise of her five.

Everyone said their hello before they started walking together toward the station. Since Yuuta lived next station near the school they planned to travel together.

Every one of them was looking exceptionally well. Especially, Chihiro. No doubt others were looking their best right now but Chihiro could stand out in a crowd without having a single intention of it.

The people on the street looked at least once at their side as the five people boarded the uncrowded train. The ride was of 15 minutes so it didn't take them time before they started walking again.

Since Yuuta had sent the pinpoint location of his house, everyone went with Mio's lead. The conversation was swaying among all with Rin also joining the conversation in between whenever her interests were brought up. From one perspective, Mio and Rin had similar tastes in various which made them quite friendly in just half an hour. 

It took them 15 minutes to reach Yuuta's house...or they would have been assuming until now.

Before some weeks Yuuta was only a bastard bully in everyone's eyes who wasnt worthy of Mio's as well other girls' attention. Naturally, no one bothered with his personal affairs and family background as his irritating personality always made him separate from others.

So when they came in front of the first thing which could be counted as Yuuta's personal, they became thoroughly dumbfounded.

"A-are you sure we are at the right place?" Rin was the one who asked first with her eyes still fixed on the huge mansion in front of her. Like her, the other four pairs of eyes were also looking at the beautiful scene in front of them with bafflement filled in their head.

"Yeah, he did send this address. Well, let me call him out." For a second Mio felt that she was pranked but rather than voicing it out she dialed the contact she has been visiting quite often these days.

"Can you come out?" The other side didn't reply it seemed before the call got disconnected. 

"What did he say?" Shio asked while tilting his head.

"He just hummed."

"Oh." The wind howled rather loudly before the group fell into deep silence. No one was moving or thinking anything either.

Under tha gaze of various onlookers, they stood straight like statues waiting for their master to pick them up. 

Not long after a figure became visible from a distance as it became more clear because of the high pace he was moving with.

A black sweater with white denim made Yuuta look like a very romantic type of hero running out of his dream like a villa to meet his lover. The smile on his face became more detailed as he neared which only added score to his slightly mature charm.

The garden in the background with a soft breeze making his hair flutter made the whole thing like a movie scene that could give a tingle to a maiden's heart. 

Only the heroine's shout for her lover's name felt incomplete in the scene and it was felt by everyone standing at the mansion gate. But it wasnt Mio who shouted for Yuuta but...

"Yuuta kun!" 

""....""

...

...

It was Shio.

_____________...____________

A/N:- No swinging I swear...

Anyway, I would give a Chihiro's POV real soon to make the story more detailed. 

Anyway, if you are looking forward to the  next chapter then let me know~

122