Home Visit ~2!
3.7k 3 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...I never imagined that you would be this rich," Mio muttered under her breath but her words didn't go unheard from anyone as they also nodded in affirmation.

After these five people entered the villa, they never spoke a single word. Only one expression was spreaded over all the visitor's faces.

Nervousness.

When you are asked to get ready for supper at a nearby shop and suddenly you get pulled into a seven-star Michelin hotel, that kind of feeling they were having currently.

Kurumi was the most anxious one as any emotion on her face already left as soon she saw the number of maids or servants, which she thought only existed in dramas, greeting them upon their arrival. She was like a broken record, completely behaving as everyone did. 

Not only her but the other four were also on their edges. Sitting most cautiously like they didn't even let their butt press the couch more than necessary. And this behavior was something natural for them to have, as no one except for Yuuta had seen this kind of luxurious life ever before.

"Now interested enough to date me.." Yuuta, trying to lighten up the atmosphere and slightly with his own personal intentions, asked Mio in an innocent voice. But as he expected the answer came with a denial.

"If you think I can date someone depending on their background then you might not have known me enough." Yuuta sighed with his hand raised.

"Okay! I know I was just teasing. Anyway, you guys can relax, there is no point in being so formal." Although he said this twice already, no one dared to relax their muscle even a bit.

Suddenly feeling helpless of having a chill time changed into an interview-like scenario, Yuuta's shoulder slumped down. After all, this was the first time he invited someone home. Suddenly, to Yuuta's utter delight the head maid came to the rescue.

"Young master. It would be better if you take them to your room. It will make them feel more comfortable than here. I will prepare everything you have asked." Yuuta smiled as he heard his maid before he looked toward the five people who also heard the beautiful woman who clearly had every trait a maid should have.

"Let's go then." Yuuta got up and started leading the group upstairs when Mio's little mischievous voice reached everyone's ears.

"Young master and all huh!" There was a none suppressible laugh leaving her pink lips as she pronounced how the maid regarded Yuuta.

It wasnt like she was making fun of Carol, more like she was amused that the bully Yuuta she knew was actually a real young master belonging to such a wealthy family. Even though this world was different from which Kyouske belonged, still, having maids and servants and getting called 'master' was things that they generally see in drama or novels.

"Pfft!"

Soon everyone else also started suppressing their laughter with only Mio exposing her enjoyment loudly.

"It's not like I ask them to call me that...Fine! Laugh how much you want but remember I won't hold back in punishments." Mio didn't care and all the way made fun of Yuuta as they reached the first floor and went inside a certain room.

The atmosphere was much lighter than it was when they first arrived. Everyone got a little used too with this new discovery about Yuuta as they settled inside his room. No one noticed how simple and plain his room was even having so classy decor in another part of the mansion.

From plain white sheets to sports posters, arranged study tables to plain green curtains, everything was like how every second high schooler lives. 

Yuuta gave everyone a cushion as it would have been uncomfortable to sit on the bed while talking. Despite being an easy-going personality, Mio was nervous as heck as it was the first time she entered a boy's room.

(A/N: She doesn't see Shio as a...whatever)

"So Yuuta-kun, are you prepared for the substitute selection?" It was Shio who asked as he got comfortable on the extra comfy cushion to the point he felt like taking it home. 

"Hmm...about that. Yeah, you can say that." The way uninterestedly he spoke, made it clear how serious he was about the upcoming selection. 

"You should be more serious on this Yuuta-kun. If our classmate becomes our captain, then it would be very helpful." Chihiro stated her point in support of Shio.

"Do you think I ain't?" The way he brought his gaze upon Chihiro, made the latter one startled. 

"If I am not talking about it, then it doesn't mean I am not focusing on it. I want to become the captain, more than anyone and for that, I could surpass any obstacle." His word gave a great influence on those who were hearing him. They felt a shiver running down because of the heavy words Yuuta used, giving them a sudden motivation.

But only Mio knew that Yuuta wasnt saying this just because he wants to win the competition or anything. His nasty grin directed toward her only signified that Yuuta still remembers the bet.

'This guy.....'

*Knock*Knock*

Suddenly someone knocked twice on the door before Yuuta got up and turned the knob.

"Hmm?" It was the head maid of the house standing on the other side.

"Excuse for the intrusion but before the young master and his friend cooks tonkatsu here, I have to prepare some safety measures. It will take only 10 minutes young master, so until then could you please manage?" She asked respectfully and Yuuta also understood her concern. So without much thinking, he told the others about it before they left the room.

....

The group started wandering into the mansion to look around the huge place. Yuuta led them to the rooms on the first floor which generally had some paintings hung all around and another ancient decor, which Yuuta's mother loves to collect.

Upon reaching the ground floor, the first room they went, made Kurumi and Shio's blood rush all of a sudden.

Library.

"Hey, Yuuta-kun. Do you mind if I browse through the shelves, just a little bit? Please?" Rounding his eyes like an innocent hamster, Shio pleaded. Not only he but the little girl beside him also had the same expression.

"S-sure...but dont fall from the ladder." Upon getting the affirmation Shio and Kurumi abandoned the group and went away.

Now, Yuuta along with Mio, Chihiro, and Rin continued their venture. No one seemed to complain about Shio and Kurumi as they knew how mad they both were when it comes to books and nerdy stuff.

The place where Yuuta visited next was an indoor playground where a couple of courts were arranged. This room was about one-fourth of the mansion as it had a small basketball court too. How absurd it sounds the backside of the mansion was built like this just because of Yuuta's father's interest in sports.

The shine in the eyes of the two ladies could be seen clearly as they saw this heavenly part of the mansion which left them baffled and excited as well. 

"Yuuta-kun...can I-" Before Mio could even ask Yuuta said with a smile.

"It's yours, do what you want." She nodded with a smile as she went forward and after throwing her sweater on the hanger, she proceeded toward the court.

"Umm...Yuuta-kun..can I too?" Rin also requested in a very cute tone as she felt embarrassed upon being so casual in someone else's home. But Yuuta didn't think of it at all.

"Yeah, sure. Just dont hurt each other." With a nod, Rin also darted away inside as she joined Mio. Soon they started playing half court and got immense in it.

"Should we continue..." Yuuta who was staring at Mio's happy face suddenly came out of his daze upon hearing the feminine voice beside him. Looking over his should he saw Chihiro looking at him innocently.

If not for Chihiro he was about to look at the adorable ball of energy for hours without getting tired. But since he had a guest to entertain he felt it would be rude to just let her hang.

"Yeah, let's go."

____________...___________

A/N: I was thinking to write the scene between the two in this chapter, but I want to write it thoroughly so decided to add another chapter of Home Visit.

Anyway, Yuuta isn't interested in Chihiro at all, and the latter one also doesn't seem to notice how her feelings are changing.

I will try to write POVs of others as much as possible, so if you are looking forward to it then let me know~

102