Fiancè~1?
3.5k 18 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, son! You came for us." Yuuta hugged his father in front of the airport waiting entrance. Since he didn't inform his parents about his coming, the Kiriya couple were thoroughly surprised to see their son.

"Welcome back dad." The two men separated before Yuuta got hugged again by a small figure who fondly rubbed her face on Yuuta.

"My Yuu-chan has become so thin. Did you miss your mother?" Yuuta smiled hopelessly as he saw his spoiled mother being affectionate but he didn't back away and wrapping his arms he reassured her.

"I did miss you both. Now let's go back before we hinder others" Mirai nodded with a smile before she let go of Yuuta. She turned her head toward her husband hesitantly before the man began to speak after a quick nod.

"Yuuta, meet Sayuri Akane. She is my childhood friend's daughter." Upon his remark, Yuuta fixed his gaze upon the lady who was standing on the sidelines since the start. He saw her for a long time and was startled to meet her here. But shrouding his emotions and wearing a facade was Yuuta's second nature.

Sayuri Akane. One of the six major heroines of the game Kyouske played in the past life. She was a transfer student and the most liked character after Chihiro. There was no mentioning how the antagonist bully was related to Sayuri which made Yuuta confused about Sayuri's relation with his family. 

Her prominent feature which attracted men was her character design. But it was no denying to say, that she looked more gorgeous than the game. Platinum silver hair, bright amber eyes, and a body figure which could be second to none among any other high schooler maybe some models. Her features were sculptured like she was designed by God himself.

A true fairy-like girl who could not get unnoticed even by a single eye.

"Akane-san. It's nice to meet you." With a stoic face Yuuta extended his hand toward the bishoujo who returned the gesture elegantly.

"Yuuta-san. I will be in your care." The way she fluently used his first name didn't go unnoticed by Yuuta but he didn't care about it much for now. 

Soon the four boarded the car and drove away toward the mansion. , Inside the car, Yuuta was seated beside Sayuri while talking with his parents. Sayuri was glancing at Yuuta once in a while but didn't let her stare become obvious.

After reaching the mansion they got settled on the couch as their chat about various things continued. Yuuta found himself getting drowned in the overflow of presents he was receiving from his parents.

There were so many presents that it took four butlers to carry them to storage for now. 

"You guys should rest now." Nearly at 9, Yuuta got up as he urged his parents to rest early as they traveled half a day before landing in Japan.

Suddenly Yuuta felt something going between his parents as they were glancing at each other in nervousness.

"Is there anything you want to say?" Yuuta sat back as he asked in a low tone.

"Actually it's about Sayuri and your relationship." Yuuta for some reason had an idea what it all was about, so without many reactions, he nodded for his father to continue.

"I told you about my friend Akane Hajime before right? We are friends since forever I remember. Even you and Sayuri have played together too at your crawling age. But Hajime had to move Kingdoms because of his work some years ago." His father inhaled deeply as Mirai held his hand. 

Sayuri was staring at Yuuta with a solemn expression all this time, wordlessly.

"At the time we were separating, we promised each other that one day we will change this friendship into a relationship. And that day, we decided to betroth Sayuri-san and you. So now...." He inhaled deeply again as he finally landed the final blow.

"...she is your fiancè and your future bride." The three of them waited for any kind of reaction from Yuuta but the latter one shattered their hope.

Yuuta just nodded his head in confirmation.

"I understand dad. Akane-san let's be happy in the future together." The girl who suddenly became the center of attraction was smiling in satisfaction. Without much thought, she nodded before replying.

"Hai."

_____________...___________ 

A lot of banter happened before Yuuta scolded his parents to go back to their room, which the latter ones followed obediently while sulking on the way.

Since everyone ate something already outside, dinner was called off. Sayuri was given a room on the same floor as Yuuta, so without further ado, they all went to their respective rooms.

After a bath, Yuuta found a text popping on his screen. Sliding the screen a smile formed on his stoic face.

Mio: [Are you home?]

Yuuta: [I should be asking you this. Did you return home safely?]

Mio: [Yeah. That reminds me, why did you kiss me so suddenly? You know how much I got teased after you left ಠ﹏ಠ.]

Yuuta chuckled as he read her pouty message before he started typing at his moderate pace.

Yuuta:[ But you didn't dislike it, did you?]

Mio didn't reply for a few seconds before she began to type again.

Mio: [It wasn't bad .⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄]

'Cute'. For some reason, Yuuta was able to imagine Mio's shy face behind those emojis. He smiled foolishly before landing on the bed and replying.

Yuuta: [Then that's that. I don't care until you don't hate it. Ah yeah, when can I get my reward? One day free access to the girl I love?]

Again there was a huge pause before Mio replied. Knowing her typing speed, Yuuta was sure that she must be embarrassed to death which was causing the delay in her texts.

Mio: [ Dont get cocky. There is a limit where your access could reach, okay .]

This time Yuuta wasnt able to suppress his grin as he engaged his fingers to not let the lady wait.

Yuta: [Hai...hai. I will keep myself in check. Then how about on Saturday. Our school will be suspended because of the Trinity Cup. Are you free on that day?]

Mio: [Yes I am free on that day. Let's talk about it tomorrow.]

Yuuta: [Okay let's talk about it tomorrow. Good night ] 

Mio: [Hmm..good night.]

Yuuta was about to close the app with a happy smile plastered on his face when Mio suddenly texted him again.

Mio: [By the way, Yuu...]

Yuuta: [Hmm?]

Mio: [You were cool today.❤]

After texting, Mio went offline and with Yuuta's current condition it was unlikely he would have replied anytime soon. He covered his face with his arm as his smile wasnt listening to his command anymore.

What being stupid in love meant, Yuuta realized today.

**Knock** 

Suddenly Yuuta heard two knocks on his door before he locked his phone and got up. After turning the knob and pulling it open, he found a charming young woman who happened to be his new fiancè standing on the other side with an alluring smile adorning her face.

"Can we talk for a moment Yuuta-san?"

____________..._____________ 

A/N: Ah the surprise. Drop a comment if you think the chapter kept you entertained.

89