Fiancé meets crush?
4.3k 8 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was around 6 in the morning. The pedestrians could be seen moving around the streets and parks for their daily morning activities. The cool breeze of the falling season made the atmosphere shivering yet beautiful .

Sat inside a car was a couple on the back seat while facing out of the window, without a single word travelling in between. These two youths had a tracksuit over their body of distinct shades signifying they would be physically moving some time later.

Yuuta late at the evening when was about to leave Mio's side, suddenly got invited for special workout. The trio performing in the Trinity cup along with Mio and Rin were gathering at Chihiro's house for their training.

Needless to say he accepted the invitation without hesitating for a blink, but her next request made him confused.

"Please bring Akane-san with you too." Yuuta was well aware of Mio's personality from inside out so he immediately realized what's her intention was.

At home, he knew if he ask Sayuri in person about coming along she would probably reject, given her attitude up until now and from what he have saw from his past life. So he waited for the best time.

And that was dinner.

Around his parents, Sayuri acted like a proper bride so Yuuta took the chance and asked to accompany him in the morning.

Naturally she didn't rejected which sent the Kiriya couple over the nine. It was utterly baffling and comendable how Sayuri could act differently at different circumstances.

So back to reality, these two 'engaged' couple were moving toward the next district in their car while maintaining their own business. Sayuri surprisingly didn't even asked about the matter from Yuuta after returning back to her room.

And not only that, from her expression at the moment it seemed she wasn't actually caring about anything at all. Yuuta felt a little uneasy about the situation so he decided to break the ice.

"Did something happened between you and Mio." As he told Mio yesterday if possible he wanted to resolve the matter by himself before it could disturb Mio again.

Sayuri upon hearing him turned her head slowly, showing her flawless face. It was surprising how she could look such enticing even at this hour of day. 

"Don't worry I didn't said anything bad to her." After expressing her thoughts she turned her head away, not wanting to converse any further...or so she tried.

"Well, then it's good." Yuuta also felt the talk getting dragged so he shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on his seat while enjoying the peace.

"You really don't care about anyone other than her huh. Not something I didn't expected ." Yuuta sighed upon hearing her clear remark which signified her want for attention.

"Well, even if I ask, will you tell me?" Sayuri turned her head with a solemn expression plastered on her face yet there was a slight frown could be seen if one was to look carefully .

Soon she also sighed in resignation and leaned back with her stiff shoulders turning relaxed a litle.

"To be honest, Mio only helped me yesterday. Without me knowing my feet started walking on a strange path. She just dragged me back that's it." Yuuta wasn't sure what to comprehend from her words so he just chose to stay silent .

At the end of the day, he only wants everything happening around him doesn't harm Mio, and that's it. 

Soon the only source of sound inside the car came to a halt before the car slowed down until it came to halt. From the address Mio provided, they were at the right place.

**Dhak** 

Exiting the car they stood side by side before Yuuta asked the driver to park the car at nearby parking lot as this area was residential. 

Yuuta took out his phone but before he could have called Mio, a figure emerged in front of them.

"Good morning Yuuta-kun." Stood before them was a classic Japanese beautiful girl in her late teens. Her raven hair were beautifully tied in a bun with her white nape in full display. Her round eyes shined brighter upon falling on Yuuta as she greeted him, completely ignoring the other one beside him for the moment.

"Hey Chihiro. Umm..She is Sayuri Akane. My distinct cousin, came here for a visit." As he directed his prolonged greeting toward the person, Chihiro finally eyed the pretty girl other than her.

"Hello. My name is Sayuri Akane. Please treat me well." Sayuri bowed elegantly which Chihiro also followed with her own introduction.

"Niharia Chihiro. I am Yuuta-kun's classmate and friend. Please treat me well." After getting up both women stood at their places silently. They had a smile over their charming faces but no one knew what was resolving inside their mind.

"..Shall we go inside?" Yuuta finally couldn't take it anymore so he broke the ice, for the second time which brought the two girl back to reality.

"Yes, of course. Please come in."  

Chihiro's house was comparatively biggest in the area with two storeys and a decent sq ft of land as it's base. There was a lawn built separately just after entering from the main entrance. Since they weren't here for casual visit, Sayuri and Yuuta were guided to the 'training ground'.

[A/N: Lmao I feel like a chunni]

"Hey Yuu-woah!" Shio dashed enthusiastically toward the trio but as soon his gaze fell on Sayuri he halted in midway.

Sayuri raised her brows as she looked at the small boy whose face was deep crimson at the moment making him look like an adorable child. She leaned forward and rubbed his head with a genuine smile on her face.

"Aww...whose little brother is he?" Chihiro smiled wryly before she cleared the misunderstanding which made Sayuri stiff in embarrassment .

"Um..Shio-kun is it. I apologise for the rudeness. " Shio's face which was steam red was now like a boiled shrimp as he nodded wordlessly.

"Its okay. I do get misunderstood quite a lot, miss..?" As he left his words in trail Sayuri caught it perfectly .

"Sayuri Akane. I am Yuuta-kun's cousin. Nice to meet you." Shio's eyes went round as he asked in pure curiousity.

"Are you a foreigner?"

"I born here but lived most of my life in Kingdoms." Shio nodded before something popped in his head.

"Then shouldn't I greet you like kissing the back of your hand or something...?" There wasn't any malicious intent hidden in his words which made him look even cuter.

Sayuri wasn't able to control herself from patting on his head again.

"No it's quite alright with the normal greetings, Shio-kun." 

On the other side Chihiro had a complicated look on her face. Yuuta had a solemn look as he knew this development would happen but given the scenario it was unexpected for him too. Nevertheless he didn't treated it more than a fleeting thought before they moved forward .

Sayuri got introduced to the others as well, while Yuuta searched for a certain someone. Not being able to find the person he frowned hard before asking Chihiro.

"Where is she?" Chihiro got startle upon finding Yuuta so close to her as he whispered his concern. She held her breathe for a longer second before she registered what he just asked. 

"Umm...she is sleeping inside. Should I take you?" Upon hearing her, Yuuta's face suddenly lit up in curiosity as to see Mio's sleeping face was more than enough to make him jolt in happiness.

Without hesitation he nodded.

They both excused before Chihiro guided Yuuta inside her house. Sayuri raised her brows for a second but she soon shrugged it off and continued chatting with her new found friends.

Since Chihiro's house was complicatedly big, it almost took them to move in the whole base floor before they neared the stairs. Suddenly upon ascending on the first stair, Chihiro turned on her heel as she faced Yuuta. At this height their eyes were aligned which made Chihiro's heart skip a couple of beats but she didn't wavered from her stance.

She narrowed her eyes in complain as she voiced her concern.

"Say Yuuta-kun. She isn't your cousin right?" Yuuta felt getting surrounded by a heavy aura as he heard the unusual Chihiro sounding so domineering all of a sudden. But he wasn't bothered by it much as he replied nochalantly.

"She really is my uncles's daughter. Why do you ask?" Yuuta didn't lied just omitted a part which he didn't found necessary telling Chihiro.

"Does Mio know about it?" It seemed his words didn't reached her or more like she could see the hidden words of Yuuta even without him voicing them .

Yuuta frowned slightly not knowing what came over her but her next words made him startled.

"Why you found Mio important enough to let know about your engagement? Am I nothing in your eyes?" Yuuta instantly figured that Mio have spilled the beans but what made him more surprised was Chihiro's reaction. She wasn't just sad, her eyes were filled with tears too.

Other than Mio, only Chihiro have become somewhat a strong presence in his life that was why he was listening to her and now was helplessly waiting for her to stop weeping like a bullied child.

He brought his hand on top of her head which made her jerk all of a sudden. Yuuta wasn't sure why he did so but he felt like doing it.

"Don't think non sense Chihiro. You indeed are a precious friend of mine." His words albeit not what she wanted, made her comfortable. She wiped her tears while feeling the warmth Yuuta was sharing from a single touch upon her.

Soon she regained her calm as Yuuta also pulled back his hand. She wordlessly walked down from the stair before she spoke up in a hoarse voice .

"You will find her in the room on the left. Don't dare try to do anything funny with her."

_______________..._______________ 

A/N: Poor Chihiro. She is struggling between the two. Anyway, if you are liking the story then drop a comment.

And yeah, if you want to support my work then consider a small donation.🙃

89