Chapter 1
81 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 In the dark and damp dungeon, Qin Feng was frowning and surveying his surroundings.

  

  As soon as he woke up, he had appeared in such a strange place.

  

  If not for the panel in front of him, he would have thought it was someone playing a prank.

  

  This panel, which was emitting a light blue glow, was scrolling back and forth with a line of big words.

  

  [Welcome to the game world of Endless Dungeon, where all humans appear in a random location.]

  

  [Here, whether to survive or become stronger, please keep exploring in all directions, doing nothing has only one consequence - death.

  

  1. The Misty Passage leads to an unknown dungeon, each person has ten chances to explore each day, and one will be consumed when you reach the next dungeon.

  

  Protect the Runestone around you, it will be the beginning of your domain, and the domain is your most important shelter in the Endless Dungeon.

  

  [3. What will be at the end of the Misty Passage will be completely unknown, so please explore with caution.

  

  4. All dungeons around you will be refreshed at midnight every night. Please remember to return to the territory before the refreshes, or suffer the consequences.

  

  5. The next dungeon may contain food, supplies, treasure, and equipment, but you may also run into dangerous dungeon monsters, defeating them may result in unexpected gains.

  

  If you meet other players, you can make alliances, trade, or even merge territories, but remember that killing and looting are not illegal in the Endless Dungeon.

  

  7. Endless dungeons also have day and night, with a twelve-hour turn, and some dungeons will change as a result.

  

  [8. This panel can be opened by meditating on the system, so please explore the system's features on your own.

  

  [9. All elderly, children and pregnant women have been cared for, and the disabled and sick will be fully recovered.] [9.

  

  [Finally, humans, please enjoy this dungeon adventure game!

  

  ......

  

  Although he had already seen it once, Qin Feng still couldn't help but feel incredulous.

  

  In one night, all the humans in the world we're pulled into this so-called endless dungeon world!

  

  Even though it all sounded so unreal.

  

  But this dimly lit dungeon Qin Feng was in, as well as the eerie cold wind coming from the surrounding passages, was a constant reminder to him.

  

  It all seemed to be true!

  

  The striking word "death" was extremely stimulating, causing Qin Feng's body to tremble.

  

  After the initial panic, he gradually calmed down and tried to sort out the current situation.

  

  When he woke up, apart from his clothes, everything else, such as his mobile phone and wallet, had disappeared.

  

  According to the system, whether it was to survive or to become stronger, he had to choose the surrounding passages to enter and explore.

  

  But Qin Feng did not rush to do this.

  

  He looked around and observed the dungeon he was in.

  

  The dungeon was square and about ten meters long and wide.

  

  The black rock walls above and below on all sides looked incomparably strong and tight.

  

  It was an interior, but it was strangely filled with a sunlight-like light, which even warmed the body.

  

  In four directions, front and back, four dark, deep passages leading into the unknown.

  

  The passageways are covered in a thick mist that is subconsciously disturbing.

  

  Apart from that, there was only a stone monument in the middle of the dungeon, slightly taller than he was, with countless mysterious runes carved on it.

  

  As he looked at the tablet, a light blue panel suddenly popped up.

  

  [Rune Tablet (not activated): When activated, it will occupy the current dungeon as a territory, activation requires 1 runestone, please explore the surrounding dungeons to obtain it yourself.

  

  "Territory?"

  

  Qin Feng recited in a low voice, still having a hint of doubt in his heart as to whether this was all true or not.

  

  After thinking about it, he silently chanted the system in his mind, and the panel did appear in front of him.

  

  [Item], [Attribute], [Chat], [Trade], [Soldier], [Territory], [Manufacture]...

  

  In the top left corner of the panel, there was a big number "10".

  

  This was the number of times Qin Feng had left to explore today.

  

  In the top right corner, it showed "8:05", which should be the current time.

  

  With so many options on the panel, he first went into the item bar and found that there were ten compartments in total, three of which contained items.

  

  They were one food, one water, and ten torches respectively.

  

  Qin Feng tried to concentrate and the food and water instantly appeared in his hand, which was amazing.

  

  He looked at the dry food and a water bag in his hand and said to himself, "These are only enough to last for one day, save a little and maybe it will last for two days."

  

  He shook his head, exited from the item bar, and selected the [Properties] option to enter.

  

  The panel flashed and a few simple lines of text and numbers appeared on it.

  

  [Strength: 1]

  

  [Physique: 1]

  

  [Agility: 2

  

  [Wisdom: 2

  

  [Spirit: 3]

  

  "This is my attribute?"

  

  Qin Feng had some guesses, these numbers might represent his body's abilities.

  

  Strength and Physique were "1", which should be the level of a normal adult man.

  

  Agility and Wisdom were 2 points, which was a bit higher than the normal level.

  

  As for Spirit, it was the highest, which seemed to represent that Qin Feng was far above normal on a spiritual level.

  

  Qin Feng's gaze flickered for a while, then he closed the attribute panel and opened [Chat].

  

  Once inside, three new options appeared.

  

  [World Chat], [Regional Chat], and [Private Chat].

  

  Qin Feng chose World Chat first.

  

  He was curious to know if it was true that everyone in the world, had entered this bizarre endless dungeon world?

  

  Just after entering the world chat, Qin Feng was shocked by the number of messages that rapidly crossed the panel.

  

  The lines of chat messages were refreshed so quickly that it was difficult to see them with the naked eye.

  

  Although the system limited each person to one message in world chat every hour, the constant sliding of messages still did not stop.

  

  Qin Feng's heart sank.

  

  Given this situation, maybe all the humans in the world had arrived here!

  

  He exited the world chat and entered the regional chat again.

  

  Many messages appeared on the panel again, and in the top left corner, it read "Region C7963, number of players: 1000".

  

  This time, the messages refreshed much slower and Qin Feng was finally able to read the contents.

  

  "Help! I'm trapped in a basement-like place, does anyone see it, help me!"

  

  "The surroundings are so eerie and scary..."

  

  "Is this someone's prank? Get out of here! Don't you know the name of my Red Star Dragon?"

  

  "Do you have runic tablets there too? What's the use of this thing?"

  

  "I know! It's just like the movie 'Interdimensional Killing Fields', we've been kidnapped!"

  

  "No, no, no! This must be the gods punishing greedy humans, this is hell! God, please forgive me..."

  

  "Bunch of shabby, obviously this is crossing over, hahaha, I must be the main character! When I awaken my golden fingers, you'll all be scum!"

  

  A message after message is reflected in the eyes.

  

  In front of each message, there was a real person's avatar as well as a name, with the area code marked after the name, which looked very real.

  

  However, Qin Feng's brows were tightly locked, not seeing any relief.

  

  As far as the eye could see, there was hardly a single useful piece of information.

  

  If all these people were real, then they were either in a state of panic, or they were just imagining things, and some of them were not even mentally normal.

  

  Based on these chat messages, Qin Feng surmised that each of them had appeared in a dungeon with a runic stone tablet by their side.

  

  He shook his head slightly, originally wanting to see if any of them had started exploring the dungeon and enquire about some information.

  

  But the truth was that not everyone was as calm as he was, let alone started exploring.

  

  Most were as clueless as flies, losing their most basic sense and ability to act in the face of a sudden change of heart.

  

  Of course, there were probably others who, like him, did not send out messages and simply observed the scene in silence.

  

  Qin Feng exited the chat function and opened the trading interface again.

  

  The trading interface was divided into three options: [Trading House], [Auction House], and [Trading Hall].

  

  After looking at all of them carefully, Qin Feng quickly figured out the difference between the three options.

  

  The Trading House could buy, consign, and acquire, which was the most time-saving way.

  

  The auction house, on the other hand, could only conduct bidding auctions, with the highest bidder winning within a set time limit.

  

  In addition to this, auctions are held randomly throughout the day in the Auction House.

  

  The auctions may be worldwide or regional.

  

  Inside, various precious items provided by the system will be available for bidding, again to the highest bidder.

  

  The Trading Hall, on the other hand, is most unusual in that everyone can set up a stall in it, and stall owners and customers can exchange and bargain through messages.

  

  However, this way requires attention throughout the whole process, and as soon as one exit, the stall will also disappear.

  

  Qin Feng's face was thoughtful, he did not expect the system to be so comprehensive.

  

  He looked at the [Soldiers] option again but found that it was greyed out and could not be opened.

  

  And the same was true for [Territory].

  

  Qin Feng was quick to react, he glanced at the runic tablet beside him and guessed that he had to open this before he could open the Territory interface.

  

  Qin Feng's gaze suddenly froze.

  

  If what the system said was true, then there was no doubt about the importance of the territory, which would be his most important shelter in this mysterious and unpredictable dungeon world.

  

  After sorting out his current situation, Qin Feng quickly clarified his goal.

  

  Find food and water as well as rune stones, and open the rune tablet to establish the territory!

1