Chapter 32
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the blast, Yang ran back to the room, and much to his surprise, none of the men, followed him. He closed the door and tried to regulate his breathing, but he heard a strange buzz, and as he turned around, he saw seven large flies. The flies tried t spit their corrosive liquid at him, but he dodged in time, and then he threw his axe at them.

 

The axe sliced one of the flies into two. Then, however, Yang extended his hand, and the axe gained a blueish glow after Yang pointed at it, and the weapon started flying towards the other flies, killing them with insignificant struggle.

 

Yang: It seems this room is a safe zone; those bastards won't come here, would they?

 

Yang opened the door to look out, and he could see that every man went back to the scattered formation they were in previously and only looked at Yang once the door opened.

 

Yang: I think it is do or die... I have no other choice.

 

Yang walked over to the corpses of the flies and kneeled down next to one of them. He grabbed one part of the corpse and smelled it. The smell made him cough, and even a few drops of tears appeared in his eyes.

 

Yang: Fuck, this is so disgusting, but I have no other choice; I am so hungry, I am so not used to going without food for longer periods.

 

Yang closed his eyes, pinched his nose with his free hand, and then took a big bite from the monster's corpse. He swallowed the portion and instantly dropped what was in his hand and covered his mouth.

 

Yang: Stay down! Don't come up! STAY THE FUCK DOWN!! I don't want to see you again!

 

Yang was struggling to keep the food in for minutes, but the nausea he was feeling soon disappeared, and he could open his eyes.

 

Yang: FUCK! This was so fucking disgusting!

 

Yang kicked the flies into the furthest corner of the room from the door.

 

Yang: Maybe they have a limited number of lives... If I kill them enough times, I might be able to win.

 

Yang rushed out and started killing the men again, but this time, he was running around, avoiding being surrounded, but still, he was overwhelmed and had no choice but to retreat. After resting for some time, he repeated his attempt.

 

It went on for many hours, but to no avail, he couldn't manage to get rid of anything. Soon days went by while he was trying to kill them, and he got weaker and weaker due to the lack of food. As he returned for the last time, he collapsed in the room and was only able to crawl on the ground.

 

He noticed that the more he killed, the stronger his opponents seemed because he sustained some minor injuries all over his body. And since he was barely alive due to starvation, he called over to the now even stinkier corpses and ate everything up to survive. Every portion was filled with agony, but he didn't give up and finished the flies this time.

 

After eating, he laid down to get some rest, and he fell asleep now with a full stomach. Although the unnatural food was not a delicacy, falling asleep wasn't a challenge for Yang due to depletion.

1