Chapter 34
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Yang was slammed into the ground, the statue landed not far from the cloud of dust. Yang jumped out of the dust soon after the statue landed and dashed at the stone figure. He attempted t punch it, but the statue intercepted his attempt, grabbed his hand, spun him around and then while he was upside down, he was kicked away.

 

Statue: Strong you are, for going this far, but the defier must.

 

Yang landed, and his axe flew after him, and he grabbed it. He spun his axe once in his hand and then kicked off. He rushed over to the statue and wanted to cleave its head, but the handle of the axe broke upon impact, and the statue grabbed then crushed the head of the axe.

 

Before Yang could have initiated another attack, the statue punched his shoulder, and Yang let go of the handle, which was kicked away by the figure. Next, Yang punched the statue on the head, but it had absolutely no effect on him; the head of his opponent didn't even move or shake. However, the stone figure grabbed Yang's fist, pushed it away and tugged it backwords, dragging Yang closer, but as soon as Yang got close, the statue brought Yang's fist back and punched him with his own hand.

 

Yang's nose started bleeding, and he stepped back while he wanted to punch the statue's hand to let go of his hand, but the statue performed a flip and kicked his jaw, sending him away.

 

Statue: Give up you should, or as time goes on more and more pain you will experience

Yang: I hate your way of speaking... Your archaic way of speaking makes my head hurt.

 

A blue aura quickly covered Yang's body, and he dashed back at the statue. Again, Yang launched his fist to attack, but the statue blocked his palm and pulled him closer to him, but this time the statue smashed its head into Yang's head. Yang stepped back, and although he was feeling dizzy, he managed to kick his opponent's leg, but to no avail.

 

The statue smashed his head once again, and Yang collapsed, but he instantly kicked in the direction of the figure, but his kick was evaded. The statue jumped up and was about to land on Yang's chest, but fortunately, Yang could roll away in time. He was about to stand up, but the statue kicked him in the face, and he rolled away.

 

Yang stood up after rolling on the ground, and his nose and mouth were bleeding. As for the statue, it remained in place and didn't bother to go after Yang.

 

Yang: I have to come up with something... After my eyesight has improved, I have noticed I am much faster than I was and a bit durable...

 

Yang once again dashed back at the statue, but the statue grabbed his head, slammed him to the ground then kicked him away. Yang was gripping his teeth as he slid away.

 

Yang: What was the first guy using as a weapon... maybe creating a weapon from your qi or what that thing is called would be effective against this guy!

 

Yang extended his left hand and slowly closed it along with his eyes. A blueish aura appeared around his left hand, and it was constantly extending, then shrinking back.

 

Yang: Focus!

 

Yang's grip gained a larger, wobbly orb of blue aura, which seemed like a ball of water because it was constantly moving. Yang tightened his grip, and suddenly a bow formed from that ball of aura. Yang slowly moved his other hand to the string of the bow and started pulling it back. As he started pulling the string, three arrows were created from the blue aura.

 

Yang opened his right eye once the bow was fully formed and was ready to be used. He aimed at the statue and let go of the string. The three arrows darted at their target, and the bow crumbled. The moment the arrows hit the statue, they exploded, covering Yang's vision.

 

Yang: It must have hurt!

1