Chapter 37
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang found himself lying on his back and seeing the sky without sun or clouds, but somehow it was bright. Yang touched his chest the moment he woke up, but he had no injuries on his chest.

 

Yang: What happened? What was that red thingy? I should have died by that.

 

Yang sat up, and he realised where he was. He was within his own knowledge sea, that had changed so much, he couldn't recognise it. As he was amazed, he started looking around. He was sitting on a darker blueish ground. Once he looked behind him, he was stunned.

 

Yang: What the...

 

His blue skeleton was sitting there with its legs crossed and was severely damaged. The left leg of the skeleton was shattered and was in many pieces, but somehow the pieces were still levitating where they should be, but the damage was obviously visible. Goin up, its chest was ruined. No ribs were intact, but the pieces levitated just like it was with its leg. Part of the spine that was behind the ribs was twisted, cracked, and some smaller parts were missing.

 

In the centre of the ribs, there was a red orb that was emitting a red colour from it, tainting the bones around it. A tiny and scarcely noticeable black dot was hovering over the area where the skeleton's hearth would be, and it was collecting most of the redness. As for the skeleton's skull was full of cracks and had pieces that had been broken off and were now floating. There was a red, glowing orb in the left eye socket, which looked almost like an eye.

 

Yang: I must be going insane... what the hell is going on??!! I don't understand a single thing!

???: Good morning, master, and a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance!

Yang: Great... more hallucination... the last time I followed strange voices, I was struck by lightning... I will not fall for this one.

???: Master, I am right here!

Yang: Yeah... It must be a hallucination!

???: But master, I am right here! Can't you see me?

 

Yang looked around, then sat down and started staring at the ground. As he was focused on the ground, he soon noticed that it was made of small blue shapes that perfectly overlapped, so they looked like a single one.

 

???: Master, why are you not answering? I am right here next to you!

Yang: I know that I just imagine this voice... But it feels too real... not that I had hallucinations before, so I can't say that for sure.

???: MASTER!

 

Yang looked at the skeleton once again because he heard the loud scream from there, and he was startled because he saw the black dot floating right in front of his left eye. The black dot was still collecting the red energy from the core, and the colour drew a line from the red object to the black dot.

 

Yang: What?! What is this black thingy?

???: Master, can you see me now?

Yang: I can only see a black thingy which is collecting something red.

???: That "black thingy" is me, master!

Yang: You? And who or what are you?

???: Unfortunately, I don't know what I am, master... I only know that I woke up within you when your ring broke.

Yang: Great... something that I don't know is within me... again... And since you are in me, what is your name and your purpose?

Miuno: My name is Miuno, master! And think my purpose is to help you

Yang: Help me?!

Miuno: Yes! I want to help you, and I believe I am currently helping you.

Yang: what do you mean by "helping me"?

Miuno: Wait, you don't know that you are barely alive?!

Yang: What are you talking ab...

 

Yang started feeling intense pain all over his body, and the blue world dissipated, vanished, and found himself lying on the ground. He was unable to move his limbs and could breathe heavily. He put every last drop of strength that was still in him and tried to lift his head to look ahead.

 

He was able to lift his head up, just only a bit, but it was enough to see what he wanted. Ahead of him, the statue was now a pile of rubble. As for Yang, his chest was opened, and the red object was slightly outside of his wound, but most of it was in it.

 

Yang: What is keeping me alive? I should have already died from this kind of injury! WHAT THE HELL??!!

 

As Yang was looking at his chest, although he was slowly losing consciousness again, he noticed a tiny black dot moving around the red object. Soon, Yang laid his head back down and lost consciousness due to his pain.

 

The moment Yang lost awareness, the black dot started moving around the red object. Although Yang was still losing blood, the amount he was losing decreased as the black dot moved. The red core was shrinking as the dot draw moved, and the injury on Yang's chest very slowly started narrowing and healing.

 

It took hours for the black dot to close Yang's wound, and when it was finished, Yang was already surrounded by a pool made of his blood, and it dried on him. So the dot now moved over to Yang's hands and started healing them.

 

Over time as the black dot worked, it gradually grew in size, and when it finally finished healing both of Yang's hands, it was almost three times larger when it started working around the red object.

 

The black dot flew over Yang's head and then moved over to his eyes and slightly opened both of Yang's eyes. Yang's right eye was still its original, green, colour; but the left one changed to red. Once the dot finished looking at Yang's eyes, it flew to Yang's leg and entered the whole pierced by his bone. Soon the boon was pulled back and then healed the wound after leaving it. However, this time it was way bigger. It was almost the size of a nail, and now it was clearly visible that the black dot was a being.

 

The being looked almost like Tirips; it had a tail that ended with two tips, each razer sharp; every other part of the being was the same as Tirips'.

 

The being flew over to Yang's head once again, after finishing his leg, and entered his nose. After another hour, it left Yang's nose with an even bigger size, but the change wasn't that significant this time. Finally, the being flew over to Yang's ching and sat down, looking at Yang's healed chest, which still had a reddish glow.

1