Chapter 39
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quite a few days have passed since Yang began cultivating. Miuna finished in two days and grew quite drastically because Miuna was now about the size of a finger and was sleeping on Yang's chest until Yang finally finished cultivating.

Yang sat up, making Miuna slide down onto his legs, and then he looked around and then touched his face with his hand, covering it.

Yang: I managed to reach Foundation Conception 7...
Miuna: Congratulation, master!

Yang put his hand back to the ground and looked at his leg, where he saw Miuna, who was lying on his leg and was looking into Yang's eye.

Yang: What happened to you?
Miuna: well, while I was absorbing and stopping the power of that red thingy, I progressively grew and expanded.
Yang: Erm... I wanted to ask how, but then I realised even if you explained, I wouldN't be able to understand, so... tell me how long was I out, and why do I still feel numb?
Miuna: While you were cultivating, I was sleeping, so I don't know. As for the reason why you feel numb... Do you think an injury of that magnitude you had on your chest would heal that quickly?
Yang: N-no...
Miuna: Also, it has been at least a few days since you started cultivating, so the second reason is for you to get used to relying on your Qi steadily instead of on food.
Yang: What are you talking about? DO you think I could survive without food? The last time I was barely able to fight with an empty stomach, do you think that is possible?
Miuna: Yes, I do KNOW that it is possible, it seems you know how to cultivate, but you don't comprehend the very essence and basics of it.

Miuna flew up very close to Yang's forehead and touched it with both hands, and on Miuna's black limbs, blue veins appeared, which reached the end of Miuna's fingers and even made slight blue dots on Yang's skin.

Miuna: Let me show you what I know.
Yang: What are you going to...

Yang's eyes widened, and both Miuna and the area where Yang's forehead was touched started glowing blue.

Yang: I think I am starting to get... the basics.
Miuna: I am happy to hear that, but you should do something with your cloth and hair.
Yang: Why? I had quite some fights; I am happy that at least my pants are holding up. My robe is ruined; it is full of holes.
Miuna: oh, it seems you didn't notice, but you were lying in your own pool of blood, and your back and hair looks... quite bad.
Yang: And do you think I am concerned about my outlook after surviving something that would have definitely killed me if I weren't lucky enough!?
Miuna: Yes, master, you are right, sorry.
Yang: More importantly, how are we going to leave?
Miuna: Why don't you try that door?
Yang: That is where I came from.
Miuna: One try can't hurt, but do be careful, do not strain yourself; you are still being healed.
Yang: Leaving here is more important; who knows what will come next!

Yang looked at his axe, which was on the ground not far from him, then he looked mack at Miuna, who was about to sit onto his leg. Yang quickly grabbed Miuna's head, brought the tiny creature in front of his eyes, and looked closely at it.

Miuna: Master, what is the problem?
Yang: Now that I look at you, you look almost like someone I know, his name is Tirips... although he is much bigger than you.
Miuna: I don't know anyone else other than you, so I believe in you.
Yang: What should I do with a tiny boy such as you? How will I explain this to Mig?
Miuna: Excuse you?! Boy? I will have you know; I am a young lady, not a boy!
Yang: Oh...erm... Sorry? I didn't know...
Miuna: It's fine till you understand. And don't call me boy ever again... I don't like being called that; it feels degrading!
Yang: Alright, I understand, and I am sorry again...
Miuna: Anyway, let's get moving if you want to get out of here.
Yang: Alright!

Yang stood up, and Miuna flew off once she was let go. Yang grabbed his axe, and Miuna sat down on Yang's shoulder and leaned onto his neck.

Yang: Are you going to sleep or what?
Miuna: No? Don't care about me, just go!
Yang: If you say so...

Yang walked over to the door he e previously used to enter the garden, and once he opened it, he met with a giant black gate behind the door, so he stepped into it.

1