Chapter 46
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zuö: Erm... I was thinking, Yang... Can we go and find that mine?

Öru: Yeah, I am pretty curious!

Yang: First of all, it is not sure that there is a mine; those crystals might have been ordered from another town. Secondly, if you want to flee, you should know taht I can locate you if needed, thanks to the contract.

Öru: No, we wouldn't dare to flee; we are just curious!

Yang: Fine, you can go, but come back till morning.

Öru: Alright, thanks!

Yang: Although I am not sure why they are so interested in this mine, even if it truly exists, they had time to venture around and find it while I was in that another dungeon. I don't get them; still, I must stay on alert!

 

The flies left Yang and the sleeping Mig. Yang put some larger wood onto the fire and started cultivating. Time flew by, and he stopped to put another log on the fire from time to time. Soon the sun was going down, and the temperature dropped drastically, Yang's breath was visible, but he was focused on cultivating. He only stopped when the sun was no longer visible, and a few stars had appeared in the sky.

 

Yang: The temperature is much lower than I thought; at least it is not snowing or raining. No matter what, I must keep on cultivating!

 

Yang walked back to the chopped tree and dropped a few extra logs onto the fire to make sure it would last longer, but then he noticed that from the dungeon of the flies, hot air was coming out.

 

Yang: Strange.

 

Yang sat back next to Mig, and before he could have started cultivating, Mig woke up and jumped up so fast that she almost headed Yang.

 

Mig: Oh, sorry, Yang. What happened while I was out?

Yang: Öru and Zuö decided to explore and, presumably, they will be back morning.

Mig: I see. What should we do till then?

Yang: I will cultivate because I need to get stronger; although they wouldn't be able to kill me, I think they might be scheming something, or it might be only me not being able to trust them easily. Who knows.

Mig: I don't know; they seemed quite sincere.

Yang: Yes, that was after I beat both of them and spared them.

Mig: I see; you must have gotten pretty strong!

Yang: No, I don't think so, but if you will excuse me, I will start cultivating because I must get much stronger...

 

Yang sat back properly and proceeded to cultivate, as, for Mig, she sat down and was staring at Yang. Much to her surprise, Yang was surrounded by two different sorts of thin layers of aura. A blue and a red one. The two seemed to be fighting with one another and changed places over and over again. Mig was so engrossed in Yang's aura that she didn't notice that almost an hour had passed and the fire was barely burning. She quickly dropped some smaller logs on the fire to restart it then continued watching Yang's aura, but this time, she was looking at the fire as well. After the smaller logs started burning properly, she put on larger on the fire and wanted to return to watch Yang, but the two flies returned.

 

Once the flies noticed that Yang was focused, they just sat down next to him and was glaring coldly at Mig. Mig decided to sit a bit closer to Yang and the flies, and the moment she got closer, the flies slightly raised their wings. Mig gave them a serious look, then looked at the chopped logs; only three logs were left.

 

Mig: I must stay on guard, they are too close to Yang... what if they do something to him... but then again, they seem more like trying to protect him, but it can be an act to lower my guard.

 

The two flies looked at Yang and Mig, then back at Yang and then at each other. Öru looked back at Mig then nodded and stood up and walked away; as she was getting farther and farther, Mig kept an eye on her until Öru left the area illuminated by the bonfire, then Mig instantly turned her attention back at Zuö. Zuö started staring at Mig as if they were sworn enemies.

 

Mig: I have not long ago brokethrough to Body Revigoration 1... I believe I can take him on if needed; I can't really sense much power from him. As for Yang, I can tell that he is probably stronger, although he has lower cultivation than me... The other, Öru... why did she leave?

 

Suddenly Zuö stood up and walked over to the last few chopped logs, much to Mig's surprise. Then the fly picked up a log, placed it on the fire, sat back next to Yang, and continued staring at Mig. Time flew by, but the two of them just stared at one another while staying and not moving. And soon the sun raised and the moment it shined on Yang, he opened stopped cultivating and opened his eyes. He could see that the bonfire had died. Mig and Zuö were still staring at one another, but when Yang was about to stand up, both of them looked at him.

 

Yang: What were you two doing?

Mig: Nothing, I just kept an eye on him.

Zöu: I kept an eye on her; I don't trust her.

Mig: You don't trust me? I should be the one who doesn't trust you! I knew Yang longer than you, also...

Yang: Alright, alright, let's stop it for now. Where is Öru?

Zöu: She took a walk while you were focused; she should be back soon.

Yang: Alright. So, did you find taht mine you were talking about?

Zöu: Yes, although we didn't really go inside the cave, we found the entrance and a few larger crystals there.

Yang: Are you certain about that?

Zöu: Yeah! I am certain.

Yang: Alright. Once Öru comes back, I want you to show me taht so-called crystal mine, or what these are called.

Zöu: We can leave right away if you'd like; Öru will find us easily.

Yang: How so?

Zöu: We can feel one another. I can't really explain how it works, but it does have a limit. So if you are ready, we should get going.

Yang: Mig?

Mig: I still don't trust him, but if you want to go, let's go!

Yang: Alright, thanks; let's go then!

 

Zöu took a step forward; however, before his feet could have touched the ground, a sudden burst of light travelled around the area. Everything was frozen in place without exception, and a small, door seized black portal appeared not far from Yang, and a girl walked through. The girl was no other than the maid who Yang met bak in his hose before meeting Tirips.

 

The woman, however, was different than she was back then. Her hair was cut and was very short, almost mannish. She was wearing a maid uniform and had a book in her left hand and a pen in her other hand. The girl seemed quite angry and was gazing at Yang.

0