[V1] Table of Contents & Glossary
43 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moonshine

Synopsis & Table of Contents


 

A thousand years ago—the world changed for the worse. Creatures known as Monstras intruded into the once peaceful land led by their renowned Regina of Space Irina, tearing the thin lives of humanity. What was once a spherical world had turned into a tattered cube clouded with void together with 7.799 billion lives.

 

In an ironic effort to cling onto their lives, humanity fought back, evolved, and used the blood of Monstras to repel them—but little did they know, the experimentation performed on themselves only led to the birth of a greater enemy.

 

—And so, one thousand years after their initial appearance, the first war against Monstra has started.

 

Table of Contents


  • Prologue Arc: Astron Tragedy
  • This arc occurs before the main storyline and tells the tale of our protagonist’s mother Iris and the feats, sacrifices of the previous generation against the first Regina of several hundred years.
  1. Main Arc: Schola Stellarum.
  2. Transition Arc: What Lies Beyond.
  3. Main Arc: A Path of Flame.
  4. Transition Arc: Effugium.
  5. Main Arc: A Final Wish.

 

Glossary


This is all available in the Glossary section of the story @ https://www.scribblehub.com/series/399589/moonshine/glossary/ with the character stories already written (spoilers).

Astra (country): A country formed by an archipelago of floating islands, created in order to escape from the relentless attacks of the Monstra.

Astra (currency): Astra currency refers to the main currency of Astra (country), one USD is equivalent to five Astras.

Regina: A powerful, Monstra akin to humans—these are the most intelligent kind of Monstra and is also the most powerful one.

Vestis: A vestis is a specialized equipment powered by modified Monstra genetics or energy to produce a powerful weapon or armor. Vestis is known to be incredibly hard to produce and the amount of actual Vestis existing is little to eleven but there are thousands of fake ones that still deal more power than your average weapon.

Krauon: These are metallic space planes used for transportation of humans, these can be used for battle as well.

Kauldron: These are metallic space ships that looks like ancient warships or pirate ships.

Holosphere: A device used by Decimas to gather intelligence from the central database, it also acts as an ordinary mobile device but is integrated into the eyes of a Decima.

Decima: A powerful unit that contains the power of a Monstra inside of them, these are human beings who are at the frontline of the battle against Monstras.

3