Chapter 3 – ‘Darling’
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

\\\Melisa Snow Fall POV///

The day has finally come, the day in which I will tell him everything that is known about me. And hopefully that he will accept me.

What if he refuses to be with me, then I don't know what I'm going to do. I will kill him and then I will kill myself. If he will not be there with me to live in this world then what be the point of living in this world.

I still remember the day how he saved me, but a pity that he does not remember anything. I stalked him to this day, followed him wherever he goes.

He is still a virgin I can tell that just by smelling him. Seems like he does not have any interest in the female, but if he did had sex then the woman is going to be me, and today is the day that his world will change for better or worst. The fact remains that I will always support him.

"He's is still not here" she said gritting her teeth. It's already been 3 hours, Did that slob of a man over slept again or there is something else did he got a girlfriend. And she started thinking about Nonsense again. Unknown to her she is half right and half wrong.

"Your beloved is late sister" said my brother Victor. He said with a teasing remark emphasizing beloved word. "SO?" she simply said without any hinting of answering him.

"sigh" he sighed and said "you were always like that, 'Tight Lipped' and 'Secretive'. When it comes to him" when he saw he got her attention "What's so special about that person. Even father who usually is uptite is quite eager to meet him."

"But I wonder how father even knew about him."

So my brother finally asked a question "I told him"

"Really" victor said with visible surprise in her eyes.

"Unlike you I told him, the day I first meet him" she said with a mocking remark.

"Hey don't look at me like that, I was just not prepared for…."

"Just forget it, Father has forgiven you and so am I, and the hell is he, I swear if he does not come by any one too three how I am going to drag him here." She was infuriated from his lack of response.

"Hey sister why don't you just call him" suggested Victor.

"OK, I wonder why I didn't think of that"

"It's because you're an idiot" Victor said out aloud.

I ignore him, and picked up my phone from the table, and opened contacts and saw the first number with…Darling…with a heart written on it. I quickly called him and after some time he spoke up and the first words that out of his mouth were "Yeah what happened 'Sassy bi….Milli" was not pleasant.

And her switch flipped.

"What the fuck did you call me, you fucking Looney (No I don't mean it) I was going to tell U that egg head is hear he was looking for you and is kindly enough to wait for you, I thought as a colleague I should help you (Nobody can threaten you), but go fuck yourself"

Victor who was listening was left speechless, mouth agape open shocked to world, his sister who was supposed to be Prim and Proper (In his views) was cursing.

"Hump" she angrily huffed and looked at her brother "You did not see anything" he upped his hands in a surrendering motion.

"Good" after that when she calm down.

"So which clan is he from" Victor asked.

"He is" she passed and looked at Victor "A Human"

Victor didn't know what did he just heard, did his sister said human "WHAT"

"O,' seems like you didn't know, good to know" she was smiling something was brewing in her mind.

"FATHER also knows about it?" he asked with disbelief.

She Nodded her head.

"Why I was not aware of that"

"Well I don't know…he must have forgot"

"What"

"Whiff Whiff" before answering him she got the scent, scent of her darling to be precise and she started whiffing like crazy. Her brother seeing this, only thought that this was normal. They are werewolf's after all.

"HE is here" she said that with euphoria. She is a lost cause Victor seeing that thought.

"Quickly we have to show him that nothing is changed. And you will act like a newbie" she said that after sometime he finally came.

"Hey MIlli, how are you and whose the new guy" he asked with his dazzling smile.

But before I could say anything "HOW DARE YOU SA.." before he could finish a smack on the head "ouch, Sister why" he asked with disbelief. Well what can I say?

I smacked him on the head without letting him finish from what he was starting. Look darling how much I am doing for you and she is annoyed too, that her cover was already blown apart 'Idiot you listening to me, don't do anything to that human or..' you better give me a hug or two that will be enough.

She did not notice the smile on her face. Grayson also noticed it but it's not the first time for him, he first thought it was weird. But she never looked at him and smiled like that.

"What you got a brother" he asked me question.

"Well yeah" as always he was quick on the uptake.

"That's cool" he is looking at my brother, please look at me like that.

Hmm….Now what is he doing… the moment she looked at him, surprise was etched on his face.

She angry and happy at the same time, happy that her brother killing intent was not working on him and angry that why does her brother not listening to her, she needs to teach some lesson in him, but latter.

"Hello, my name is Grayson Noah" see how sweat he is asking for a handshake form you. "Victor Snow Fall' nice to meet you"

"Ooo it seems like you got the same cold hands like your sister" he noticed huh,' no running away from him. And my brother is getting angry again. Well let's just put him to sleep. "THAA" with a sucker punch to the stomach that might do the trick. And just like that he was on the floor.

"Huh". He seems surprise, "What happened to him" he asked while looking at me "AAA don't worry he really like to act a lot"

"Really" not accepting what I said, he narrowed his eyes and was looking at me…no don't do that if you look at me like that, I have to change my panties Now, it's your fault…"W.we.well" as I was about to spill the beans, I saw my idiot brother waking up "Well did I not tell you that,' he was just acting"

I looked at him and Victor nodded he appears to be getting the pace.

"I was just acting" he said it again with much more vigor.

"Is that so"

"Well you almost gave me stroke, with you acting skills other than that everything is alright."

'what did he just say, Is he serious if that really happened. I don't wanna think about the possibility.

"Well it's an old habit". Victor again said that.

"Are you sure you're alright"

I looked at Victor who was still shaken up from the impact. I looked at him and smiled kindly.

After that the atmosphere went awkward.

"Well Gray why don't you come with me" I asked hoping to dispel this awkward atmosphere.

"Ok" hmm odd he agreed.

I then immediately and dragged him with me, our destination Father office.

"So where are we going". Gray asked me, but I was two immersed in the moment that I was able to grab his arms and squeezing it with my boobs.

"H..hey"

"Yes" I answered him with great enthusiasm I was enjoying this moment very much, and with that he got in a daze that's the first time something like that happened to him. She looks so beautiful her beautiful yellow eyes which were pulsating for some reason…Why is he looking at me like that…his brown eyes and black hair, he got a short nose and with beautiful eye brows. There was something about this situation, and then something tickled on my face. It's his breath, it's so intoxicating and the butterflies in my stomach…I can't describe this feeling…'AAA what a pleasant feeling…she thought not aware that he was thinking the same thinking. And just like that in the heat of the moment we kissed 'finally' that's the last thing that was on her mind.

In this moment she undid her transformation a little and a tail was sprout out from her behind.

'Darling, Darling that's the only thought, that is going in her mind'

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=

/'/'/'Well come to fun class'\'\'\

"Is he married?"

"What type of question is that" questions marks appear on Milli head.

"Just answer me"

"Yes"

"Old Hag"

Needless to say, wails of someone were heard that day.

===================================

You like this story and you want to read it again say no more

Join my Patreon

Link :- https://www.patreon.com/Daoist0TtDC5

0