Chapter 5 – ‘These Brats are Shameless’
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grayson squint his eyes, he remembered this sentence somewhere, somewhere deep in his mind a locked portion of his Memories, but as he focused on that part…Sting…. ‘A migraine, that’s strange’ but he shrugged his shoulders, he didn’t want to think about anything else right Now.

He nodded in head and sited on the sofa, and put Melisa on his lap. It was akin to euphoria for him as long as he was near her. But that was not it, he can clearly see, that the there were cracks on the floor.

He tried to let go of her, but for some reason she started shivering. So he didn’t let go of her.

After sitting comfortably on the sofa, Melisa who was still in his arm was sitting on his lap.

And her thoughts ‘Darling Darling Darling’ just forget it.

“Lad tell me who are you holding like that in your arms”

Grayson tilted his head he didn’t know what type of question is that. But “Isn’t she your daughter!”

“She is” Lycos said that and observed the boy, he seems too clue less, did his daughter not tell him. He looked towards his daughter and saw her shaking her head. ‘I see the Lass want to tell him herself’

“Just forget the question” he shot the question out of his mind.

Now this time it was Grayson time to get puzzled, what the hell was that question. What is he a century old Vampire or Something.

Grayson didn’t know but he couldn’t be any wrong.

“So lad, No, Grayson Noah” he said seriously. He acknowledged his potential.

“Yes” he asked with eagerness visible in his eyes. But still wondering how the fuck this old man knows my name. And his way of speaking, its seems too intimate. Like he remembered something but not at the same time. But before he could delve deeper….

“Are you prepared to take the responsibility” Lycos asked with more Vigor in his Voice. He wants to see this human limit, nobody simple enough can be allowed with my daughter. This time he released his power too. the room in which they were present was started to get cold, layer of ice appear on the surface of door, floor, roofs. It looks like they were locked in the fridge.

That’s their family Symbol Ice they can Control one of Natural element of the world.

Grayson, who was listening to the old man, feel the room is getting crazily Cold ‘What the hell is happening!’ he still remember when he met the Victor guy it was the same, but on much higher level. There he felt it but didn’t get bothered by it, but right now it is already unbearable. These people are not normal are they? I wonder why I didn’t notice it when I was with Milli.

But he will not back down. If he have too pass this test to get with his beloved then so be it. He is not planning on losing. Not a Chance.

He squeezed his arms a lot tighter around Melisa, afraid that she will vanish.

“Darling” she asked worried, ‘what be making him so responsive.’ She wasn’t even bothered by the temperature. The temperature was only mild for her.

Lycos noticed this, but he waited for his answer.

“Always” his smile distorted, and dangerous glint appeared in his eyes. If you look at him now you might get scared for Life.

“Good” Lycos again laughed boisterously, seemingly unbothered by the other person smile.

After sometime he stopped laughing and looked at Grayson, ‘he seems fine for now. Let’s put more pressure on it.’ He was also enjoying this little game he was playing.

Before he could do this “Father” Melisa spoke annoyed that her father would do something like this. Then it happened “Boom” she released her own pressure opposing ‘his with her own’. Her face was not pretty either, her smile distorted, her eyes showing some dangerous Glint.

Lycos who can’t be bothered, started to feel heavy ‘Huh’ he noticed that his pressure was being pushed. By his daughter, he smiled in delight ‘She is gowing’.

If you ask what Lycos was feeling, Nothing. But he liked that his children are opposing him, her growth which is she showing is extraordinary. The bloodlust that he is emanating was not even working on her ‘hmm, I wonder why that is’. Then he looked at Grayson who was shaking but the Smile on his face did not fade away. It must be because him, that his bloodlust is not reaching her.

“Fascinating” after saying that he retreated his pressure.

“Huh” he was surprised that the room suddenly got chiller, but then it was ‘Not?’. Before he could say anything he saw something.

Something he thought would never imagine that it can be appeared in real life but here it is. And that is a ‘Tail’.

And without noticing, his hand grabbed that peace of Fur, and Milli Trembled. “AAA” huh what was that is it really real?

“Darling what are you doing”

When did she start calling me this intimately? But it is not bad, Not Bad At All.

Before Lycos could speak “Hey, What are you people human?” he asked this question.

“That’s the question will not be answered by me” Lycos said and looked at his daughter ‘Sigh, The things I do for my children.’

“Then who….” Before he could ask further who will be telling him.

“I will told you, at night in your Home” she said with a smile. She doesn’t even if he knows or not. Hell the fact of the matter ,nothing is ever Normal in this life.

“Why not Now?” he asked confused why not now.

“I…Im…I’m not ready yet” she lowered her head and said quietly, thinking that he might get angry at her. An expression of terror appeared on her face. She panicked, thinking that she might get rejected.

When Gray looked at her expression his heart stinged, “Hey don’t worry. Even you’re to become deformed, I still had chose you.” he said resolutely, not even wavering from a single word. Hitting a arrow on her chest “Cause you are the only one I chose, This heart only beat when it is around you” he grabbed her hand and put it on his chest. ‘BA-Dum, BA-Dum, BA-Dum’ and smiled.

All her insecurities washed away just like that, the pressure she was feeling lifted away from her shoulder. “Darling” the yandere tendencies which just bloomed have been grown to the full fledged tree and without thinking she again started Kissing him Forcefully. ‘Yeah her Father wouldn’t mind her right.’

‘He’s a natural’ Lycos thought when he looked at this scene. But… annoyed by their lovey-dovey atmosphere, and his daughter shamefulness.

Grayson happily obliged without minding her forceful tact.

=/=/=/Angry School-\-\=\

Yep they are out of their mind. My father and darling in a drinking competition and it is already 8 pm. They were fighting like children moment ago, but, now I feel uncomfortable.

“Hey Lycos why is your daughter is so sassy.”

Melisa is annoyed Now what the hell is his darling thinking.

“You Know I’m here right” but she got ignored.

“What do you mean by that?” with questions marks on his head Lycos again thought. Even Lycos didn’t give her any intention.

“Why is your daughter is so…Hic..so annoyed every time someone called her name” Grayson asked with innocent eyes.

‘It was because of the Vixens that you helped but ‘Darling if you just asked I would have quit doing that’

Lycos start thinking…hmm…”I know, because she is a Yandere.”

“aAAArgh” Melisa got struck by an arrow.

Hmmmm….grayson was thinking about something, because he was drunk he forgot.

“That’s…” excitement can be seen on Grayson, he can’t believe this, did his Prayer got accepted.

“You know Lycos”

“What”

“I always wanted a Yandere”

This time is for Melisa to be happy. “Darling” she was happy that he want her, and she complete changed the meaning.

Now this time is his turn to get surprised, his son in law is crazy.

“Hahahaha” then he started laughing.

=====================================

Sorry Only Two Chapters this week, my schedule is too tight.

0