Chapter 2: Let’s hunt!
2.5k 19 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[You have gained 347 experience points

[Experience Limit reached, evolution will take place in 1 minute].

Evolution? Experience? 

The more I see this screen the more it looks like some generic RPG.

The corpse of the "Mad-Rabbit-Something" is on the floor, so it was kind of cute.

Come to think of it, this is the first time I have killed a living thing bigger than a cockroach, how can I put it? The feeling is strange.

I don't feel like I'm bloodthirsty but it's not like I don't enjoy that feeling.

Anyway, to something I would love to test.

"Status"


Name: ??? / Race: Pixie (E-)

Experience: 24/24 (+323)

HP: 5/27

Mana: 100/100

Strength:2

Defense: 1

Speed: 15

Magic Power: 40


"Oh, it worked!"

It was simpler than I imagined.

What I did was reckless, I just was hit by a single kick and my HP almost went to zero, I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if that last attack had hit me.

I don't have anything of reference yet so I can't say if my status is low or high but still, that defense stat is depressing....

And what the hell would Pixie be? 

[Pixie: A small and fragile forest spirit, born in dungeons, forests and places with a high concentration of mana]

Lady Canvas then shows me a vague description of what I am.

I still have several questions but one thing is certain:

I am very weak.

"Ok, I've made up my mind I'm going to get stronger!"

I stretch out my hand as I say that out loud.

But first I have to get off this cliff.

[Attention, the evolution will happen immediately]

[Accumulated experience more than 10 times as much as needed. Criterion for evolution]

"Eh?" 

Before I could reason about what that means, I ended up fainting


"Good morning!"

I wake up and get up quickly to keep my spirits up but the scenery I am in does not contrast one bit with my high spirits.

Rocks everywhere and a decomposing rabbit corpse on my side.

"I guess it wasn't a dream, huh?

I have indeed died and been reincarnated into this world.

I wonder how my colleagues are doing. If I had known that that would be my last day at least I wish I could have said goodbye properly....

"This is not good, I have to think about the now, moping around won't help.

I pat my cheeks trying to calm myself down a little.

My body seems to have grown, I would probably be the same height as a 10 year old girl? If it weren't for these wings I would be able to pass as a lost child easily.

After that I left the cliff and started to think about what I am going to do from now on while I am flying.

Although there is nothing else to do: I need to defeat other monsters.

Ok, let's continue with this goal for now.

After returning to the forest I start looking for a target to test.

I keep flying until I reach an open area

Finally and I find the target: green skinned and bald with the size of a human child wearing only a rag.

Yes, the famous goblin.

"Let's do it!"

Excited I swoop down in the booming air.

"Gihu?!"

The goblin notices me widening his eyes but before he can try anything I open my hand and come down from the sky slitting his throat with it like a knife and....

He's dead

His head breaks away from his body as if I had cut through butter.

Wait a minute, goblins aren't supposed to be this fragile, right?

How strong exactly did I get?

"Status"


Name:???/ Race: High Sanguinary Fairy (B)

Experience: 6/28000

HP: 100/100

Mana:4000/4000

Strength: 580

Defense: 5

Speed:1200

Magic power: 2400

[High Sanguinary Fairy: A rare species that evolved by killing a being stronger than itself unable to move, high speed and high magic power]


Dangerous, I didn't think it would get that much better.

"Well, who cares? I still have a lot to evolve! Yes we are going to be the strongest in the world!"

I made a slight possession of triumph with my hands but just looked like a dreamy child. I still didn't get used to that appearance....

Anyway, I kept moving and killed any monster I saw in front of me but that's tiring.

Not that I have a problem with it but since I keep killing one by one with my hands it is really boring.

I know.

I picked up several rocks around me and started walking through the forest throwing them at anything that moved.

[You gained 7 experience]

[You gained 15 experience]

[You gained 4 experience]

[You gained 10 experience]

Goblins, Wolves, Slimes, even a humanoid mushroom I saw passing by, all died after throwing a single rock at their heads.

"Fuhuaa"

I tried to throw a rock at a gorilla-like monster on fire but it didn't seem to be enough, although it seems to have hurt.

"Oh, finally someone interesting"

"Fu Fuhaa"

The Gorilla looks at me with a strong aura as if shouting "I will kill you!" and runs towards me.

"Humm, I wonder what he is going to try?" I speak as I keep my hand on my chin.

The monster then simply uses its huge hand to crush me.

"Fu?"

"Look, you're going to need more than that to kill me you know?"

Unfortunately, because of my defense I can't afford to hold an attack from him so I just dodge it.

The gorilla keeps screaming and starts trying to hit me while I dodge.

Each time I dodge he ends up breaking a tree or making a crater in the ground with the force of the hit.

"This is getting old.

"Fuha- fuh?"

He tries to hit me one more time but before he can notice I jump after him.

With that I put my hand on his head, engulfed in fire, and spin it around, breaking his neck.

[You killed the "Fire Gorilla"}

[You gained 120 experience]

That ending was a bit anti-climactic but there was nothing to do from the beginning he had no chance.

"So, let's continue... Eh?"

As I was making preparations to leave I hear a rattling in the bushes.

A huge, muscular goblin comes out of the bush along with four others in a row, they were holding some dead animals.

The goblins then throw themselves on the ground with their heads down and toss the animals to me.

"I beg you, have pi-piety gobu!" Says the trembling muscular goblin.

Wait a minute, is he talking?!

77