Chapter 1 – Transported to Game
10.3k 24 178
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magical Giants, a PC game that gained popularity through a brand new idea. It was an offline yuri game with a story centered on the Main Character that was released five years ago. The main character could follow one of the two storylines. The players will be given a choice to join the Good side or the Evil side in the game.

The game setting was unusual. Located in a fantasy world with ancient Giants roaming around the world freely, the human in that world suffered from the destruction that was caused by the Giants' step.

The Giants were varied in size, depending on their strength. There are hundred meters Giants and the biggest Giant known in that world was 10KM tall.

Some Giants helped the Human in that world to fight the other Giants. The way they helped humans was by giving them the power to wield magic. However, that power was only capable to be wielded by girls, and that’s why Magical Girls were born in that world.

But, there was a catch. This game is an eroge. So, the Main Character had at least a lewd scene. That was the reason for the game's popularity. Not only that but the game can also be played with a VR helmet.

One of the youths that played the game was named Nagami Yumie, a very feminine name for a boy. He was an ordinary boy with dark green hair and green eyes, which was an unusual color for hair and eyes in Japan. That was also why he was often made fun of by the others boys, leading him to play games to run away from reality.

The boy who had no friends and no work only played the game inside his room on his crappy PC. He wanted to try the game with a VR helmet, but he had no money to buy one. That was why he made one himself by following a tutorial by watching a video on the internet.

Today, he managed to finish his VR helmet and was excited to try it. He played the Magical Giants since day one and he remembered all of its stories without even looking at a walkthrough. Because of the freedom when customizing the character, Yumie made his character look as close as his ideal girl.

He approached his PC while bringing a crappy device that looked like a VR helmet in his hand. On his PC screen was shown a green-haired girl around 155cm in height wearing something like a white leotard with a scale motive. On top of her head was written ‘Zmeya’ which means snake in Russian.

Her hair reached her butt and there was an accessory that looked like a black half-crown on the left side of her head. On top of her leotard were two black clothes that extended to her arms. She also had a transparent skirt and black colored knee-high boots with green stripes.

Yumie smiled as he looked at his screen. He raised the character on the screen for three years, and now he finally could enjoy looking at the world inside the game from her viewpoint. Although the graphic won’t be as good as the latest game, Yumie was happy with this game because the game was able to let him hide his true self from real-life trouble.

“Finally, I could experience a VR of this game.”

Yumie sat on the chair in front of his PC and plugged the USB of his self-made VR helmed into his PC. The VR helmet was connected, and the screen on the monitor changed into a first view look. Full of excitement, Yumie put the VR helmet on his head.

As soon as he wore the VR helmet, what he saw was not what he expected. He was expecting a spectacular view from his character, but he only saw blue static with a mix of gray and red.

He was confused, was there something wrong with his VR helmet? He did everything that he saw in the videos, he even bought a slightly expensive part of the helmet after fasting for 3 days. If his VR helmet didn’t work, then he would be disappointed.

He tried to take the helmet off his head, but the helmet stuck on his head, refusing to budge. He tried to use more strength to take the helmet off his head, but he accidentally hit the table with his leg and the PC dropped from the table.

The PC was short-circuited and electrocute Yumei through his crappy VR helmet. He was collapsed from the chair and was about to lose his consciousness.

‘N-no way. A-am I going to die?’ thought Yumei.

In one video that he saw on the internet, if a human was electrocuted on their head, they will die. That was why Yumei was afraid.

‘I-I wanted to look at Magical Giants directly from Zmeya’s view.’

And that was the last thought of the individual called Yumei.

***

Two young girls were sleeping in the middle of a destroyed church that was located in a wasteland. One of them has a unique look with her green hair and black crown that adorned her hair. While the other one was an ordinary girl with black hair that reached her shoulder.

The green-haired girl was the first one to move. She tried to raise her body and opened her eyes. She looked around for a while before muttering.

“Where on Deepland am I on?” Her voice was soothing, like a teenager girl. But, there is something dark hidden behind it.

Her hair was slightly wavy and it extended until it reached her butt. She stood up and finally looked down on the girl that was lying on her side.

“She is?” Said the green-haired girl. “My voice is strange?”

Finally, she noticed something odd and looked down on her body, “This is? Zmeya’s outfits?”

As if she knew what she was doing, the green-haired girl swung her right hand and a giant mirror with an exquisite dark green frame appeared in front of her.

She looked at her reflection that was reflected by the mirror and she was surprised, “Zmeya? Am I… taking over Zmeya’s body?”

The girl, no, Zmeya. Previously a youth named Yumei was looking at his- her reflection with a surprise that was combined with delight. Because of the bad graphic of the Magical Giants, she didn’t realize her appearance immediately.

But, after taking a good look at her reflection. She was now understood where she was and what happened. She was calm, maybe because her body was now Zmeya’s.

Yumei, who was now in the body of Zmeya looked again at the girl that was lying near her and said, “That girl, the default main character? So as expected?”

Zmeya looked around the destroyed church that she was in and said, “I am in Magical Giants?!”

Hello! This is my first original novel that I write with my friend!

I am not a native speaker, so if you found grammatical errror, please tell me in the comment! I will fix it ASAP xD

Also, I had 5 Advanced Chapters on my Patreon. If you wanted to support me, please visit my Patreon!

Thank You!

178