Chapter 32 – Realization
2.2k 13 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked with Zayats on the plain outside of Lithi city. The Magical City, Krysa, was located a bit away from Lithi city.

Usually, each city in Magical Giants separated around 600KM away, only Hydro and Lithi City were located close to each other.

The reason was those cities were beginner cities. They need to be close to each other so the Main Character who had yet to master her strength be able to travel freely.

But, because of my interference, the main character was put under house arrest by Aria.

Knowing Aria’s personality though, I bet she took Vega with her. She wouldn’t leave Vega alone in Hydro city or contacted her superior to report her finding.

She didn’t trust me, but she knew that I won’t lie. She had a rather big brain, so she will move as I had predicted.

This world was big in the first place, and most of the land had been inhabited by Beast, driving humans away.

“Master! Look, there are some Shug Monkeys in the distance!” Zayats suddenly called out to me from my left and pointed her index finger in the distance.

My gaze followed the direction that was pointed by Zayats and saw around 5 Shug Monkeys running towards us. One of them was bigger than the rest, instinctively I knew that the biggest one was the boss of the pack.

What a rare occurrence. We had never been attacked by Beast in the wild before. Maybe it was because of Zayats wearing the beret that I gave her? Nah, that was not important.

I extended my right hand and imitated a gun with my finger. My index finger was pointed at the Shug Monkeys and green Magia gathered on the tip of my finger.

It was Magia bullet, and I shot it five times at the Shug Monkeys. Four of my bullets hit the Shug Monkeys’ head, blowing them to pieces.

However, the biggest Shug Monkeys jumped to the left and managed to dodge my Magia Bullet. That was impressive, they had dog legs, that was why their move was fast.

With a monkey’s brain that was able to think better than dogs, its reflex was enhanced. I smiled and then I lowered my hand.

It was good timing to get used to my body more. Zmeya, my character had close-ranged combat skills.

Until now, I had no opportunity to use it. Mainly because I had always ended the fight with my Magia alone or asked Zayats to take care of the enemies.

Even when I fought Zayats, I only stood while swinging my snake sword around.

‘I need to practice it, who knows that it will be useful later?’

When I was thinking about that, I felt Magia begin to gather towards Zayats.

I looked at her and saw Zayats was about to transform into her Magical Girl form. I tugged her clothes to gain her attention and said.

“Zayats, let’s me have that. It will be good practice for me.”

I clenched my fists with each other and a grin formed on my face. Unexpectedly, even with my desire suppressed with my earring and I used a human form, I was still as strong as a regular Magical Girl.

The body of Zmeya when I created her was made from Titan’s body, the strongest Giant which boasted in his strength.

The Magia that was gathering around Zayats dissipated and she looked at me with a smile.

“Alright, Master!”

She pumped her fists in the air and then shouted.

“Good luck, I will watch you from here, Master!”

Well well, my cute servant had encouraged me to beat this ugly monkey.

The biggest Shug Monkey ran towards me with its four brown dog legs. Its monkey’s head turned to me and it opened its mouth wide, revealing jagged teeth and disgusting droll that poured out from its mouth.

“Kiiiii!!!”

It screamed loudly as it ran towards me. The movement was fast, I estimated it more than 40KM/h.

“Come, you dirty monkey!”

I got into a stance, my left hand on the front while my right hand was clenched into a fist beside my hip. My left leg was placed in the front of my right leg and I grinned.

My black hair that was the result of my disguise fluttered in the air.

The monkey reached me in no time at all. It bared its teeth and claw towards me. I side-stepped to the left and then sent a right jab to its head.

Crunch!

I heard something, a bone-breaking sound. As soon as my fist landed, Shug Monkey’s head separated from its body and was blown into the sky, becoming a meat paste.

Green blood spurted from its body and covered my right hand.

“Eh?” I let out the most idiotic sound since I first arrived in this world.

Crash!

The body of Shug Monkey earlier crashed into the ground, creating a cloud of dust to rise around it.

‘One hit?’

I was surprised and looked at my hand. It was a light jab, I never expected the Beast to die in one punch.

‘I was this strong?’

For some reason, I was not too happy. I was strong, too strong even in my disguised form.

My strength should have been limited, and I limited it to a ridiculous amount.

‘I only have around 1/15 of my strength right now.’

That was why I was surprised.

‘How strong am I? Can I destroy this world if I want to?’

Thoughts filled my head.

It made me insecure, and it scared me. For the first time when I was in Zmeya’s body, I was scared. Scared by my own strength.

However, I was a lucky person.

“Master! That was amazing!”

Zayats shouted as she ran towards me and hugged me from behind. Her face was placed on my shoulder, our cheeks were touching each other.

I looked at her and saw her smiling wide.

“Ah, I’m sorry for hugging you so suddenly, Master!”

Zayats released me from her hug and stepped back a little.

‘Yeah, I don’t have to be scared. Having too much strength is better than staying weak.’

I was weak on Earth. I was bullied a lot, and I was made fun of.

‘Right now, I just need to live freely and have a lot of fun.’

This time, I had someone beside me. My little servant, Zayats, had always praised me and never afraid of me.

“Hahahahahahaha.” After realizing something so simple, I looked at the sky and laughed loudly.

I laughed while my blood-covered hand was covering my face while my left hand was holding my tongue.

Zayats seemed to be confused as she looked at me worriedly.

“Master, are you hurt somewhere?!”

Her tone was filled with concern, worrying about my well-being.

“No, Zayats. I just found something funny.”

I lowered my right hand and looked at it again. Then I clenched my fist and used some magic to clean my body from the blood that was sticking to me.

“Clean.”

The magic worked in an instant and I became clean in an instant.

Shug Monkey’s blood was green, while Garmr was blue. It was strange that the blood of the Beasts was so colorful. I guess it was depending on the Magia that they had inside their bodies.

“Well then Zayats, let’s go. We will walk this time because I am in a good mood!”

I walked in the direction of the Magical City Krysa. Zayats walked beside me while shouting with a voice that was full of energy.

“Yes, Master!”

The most important thing for me was not myself, my power, or the wealth that I had inside my inventory.

Right now, the most important thing for me was having fun, as well as my little servant, Zayats.

Even though it was only a few days after we met, she had become an existence that was important to me. She always supported me and believed in me.

‘It’s a good decision to meet her. I’m glad that I have her.’


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

86