Chapter 35 – Magic Clothes
2.1k 19 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This is amazing!”

“You say this is amazing?” I could hear Aria’s mutter from my side. She didn’t understand it.

Not gonna lie, Nana’s room was amazing. The decoration and the pieces of furniture that had a witch theme were wonderful.

I was someone who loved anything about magic when I was on Earth.

It was one of my way to run from my problem, my loneliness. It allowed me to dive inside my mind, my imagination.

And now, Nana’s room was full of the wonderful thing that I love.

“You understand it?! No one ever praised my room before.” Nana seemed to be surprised that I praised her room.

She gaped and then covered her mouth with her hands. Tears began to build up near her eyes.

I understood her feeling, as no one praised my room too. She approached me and hugged me. Once again, my face was buried between her boobs, but it was not as tight as before.

“You understood it. C’mon, let me show you something!”

Nana released her hug and she strode away with a happy smile on her face.

She approached the shelves on the side of the room and took a cute white hat from her hats collection.

Nana then turned to me and waved her hand at me, gesturing me to come closer.

I approached Nana slowly and then she put the white witch hat on my head before she crossed her arms over her boobs.

“Yes, perfection.”

Confused, I looked up and touched the hat that was placed on my head. I took it and raised it in front of me while looking at it.

“This is for me?”

I asked Nana while looking at the hat with great interest.

The hat was cute, it was smaller than Nana’s, but it was able to hide my face from the sunlight.

“Yes, it’s my gift for praising my room.”

Because I praised her room? She must be so happy because of that. I looked at Nana’s face and gave her my best smile.

“Thank you, I like it!” I said with a happy tone and put the hat back on my head.

The white color of the hat would fit with my white Magical Girl’s clothes.

“Try to change to your Magical Girl and assign the hat to be part of your costume. That way, the hat will be a part of your costume and disappeared when you turn back to the normal form. You don’t want to stand out by wearing that hat anytime, right?”

Nana blinked her eyes and I looked at her, confused by her words.

She saw my confused face and tilted her head.

“Eh? Could it be you don’t know about it?”

She then turned to Aria and said.

“Aria! You should’ve taught her about it. Poor Vega, to get a bad teacher.” Nana muttered the last part as she touched her cheek with her right hand.

“It’s not my fault, I have no time to teach her yet! We are in a hurry because of something, and I do have a plan to teach her after this!”

Nana pouted her cheek cutely and lowered her right hand that held her cheek.

“There you are, always have a reason for anything. Let me be the one who teaches Vega, I took a liking to her!”

“Because she praised your room?”

Aria narrowed her eyes dangerously.

I looked at them alternatively. They were glaring at each other.

‘I need to say something!’

“A-aa. Aria, Nana, why do you need to fight when both of you can teach me at the same time!”

With that, I really hope that they would stop fighting with each other. Both of them seemed to be surprised, and Aria put her hand in her chin seriously.

She then looked at me, lowered her hand, and sighed.

“No, I will let Nana teach you this one. It’s her specialty, as … you know? She always changed her Magical Girl costume and she is a master at it.”

Nana puffed her chest while feeling the superiority when Aria backed down.

“You can leave it to me!”

She said proudly and then looked at me.

“First, turn into your Magical Girl form. I will be directing you slowly, so don’t be afraid.”

“Yes!”

This was my first lesson with another Magical Girl.

To be honest, I was a bit nervous, but Nana seems to be a kind girl although she loved skinship, especially hugging.

Following her instruction, I summoned my white wand and turned to my Magical Girl form.

The feeling of my clothes being transformed by Magic was still foreign to me, but it was not unpleasant.

The transformation only lasted for 3 seconds, and I was on my Magical Girl form. The hat that Nana gave me was still on my head, it was not transformed like the rest of my clothes.

“The hat is still here?”

I asked Nana because I was confused.

“Right, that hat was a Magic Item, made from Beast’s skin! They will not be transformed when we are transforming, and they are stronger than normal clothes.”

‘Ooh! Magic Item!’

This hat was amazing.

Aria said that Magic Item was rare, but to think I would see one this fast.

I looked at Nana excitedly.

“So, so, what do we do next?!” My Magic idiot’s blood was burning inside me, it was too exciting!

“Make your Magia flow around the hat. Think of it as part of your costume and connect your Magical Girl clothes’ Magia to the hat.”

“I will do that!”

With closed eyes, I tried to feel the Magia in my clothes. I could feel it with no problem, so I tried to move it next.

It was harder than I thought, but I was able to move it to the hat and connected it as Nana had said.

When it was connected, I opened my eyes again and raised both of my hands above my head.

“It’s done!”

I shouted happily, but Nana was silent with her eyes widened in surprise. A second later, she had recovered and blinked rapidly.

“Unbelievable. You did it on the first try with that vague information?”

It seemed like she didn’t believe me, as she extended her hand to touch the hat on my head.

“It’s connected properly.” Muttered Nana.

She then pulled her hands away and crossed them over her boobs again.

“Congratulations, Vega. You have succeeded in connecting that hat. When you transformed back to the normal form, that hat will disappear alongside the Magical Girl clothes. It will re-appear when you turned back to your magical girl form though.”

I tried to change back into my normal form and as she said, the hat disappeared alongside my Magical Girl clothes.

“Cool!”

I then looked at Nana and smiled from ear to ear.

“Thank you, Nana!”

Nana’s expression melted in happiness and answered.

“You’re welcome.”


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

79