Chapter 39 – Magic Shop
2.1k 19 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing that I felt when I woke up was my body felt heavy.

It was not because I gained weight suddenly, but there was something on top of me that pressed me down. 

I opened my eyes – groggily – and saw Zayats’s face in front of me.

She was now on top of me, her clothes were gone and she was naked.

‘How did this happen?’ My brain woke up faster than usual and I quickly analyzed the situation.

Last night, we slept while hugging each other, we did nothing except from that, which was a disappointment because I was expecting something.

I looked at the window on the right side of my bed, the sky was still dark.

Of course, we were sleeping when the Sun had yet to be turned off.

In conclusion… nothing happened.

‘Damn, that’s a bit of disappointment. I was expecting something like Zayats attacking me in the middle of my sleep, but maybe that expectation was too much. What can I expect from a masochist?’

I slowly moved Zayats body to the side. Her big breasts were jiggling with each movement, it invited me to bury my face between them and going back to sleep.

However, I had enough sleep, I didn’t even feel sleepy anymore. So I jumped off the bed and went to the restroom to relieve myself.

It was a habit from my time on Earth. I didn’t excrete anything because my body was different, but I still do it because it was kind of making me relieved.

The sensation of peeing was something satisfying for some reason, especially peeing like a girl.

As the pee came out, it made me relieved as if I took a drug.

"Ah~ It's a bliss~"

Enough of that, after I relieved myself in the restroom, I washed my face and exited our hotel room.

This city was beautiful at night, and I need some time alone too. Being with Zayats was fun, but walking around was a different kind of fun too.

The city was lit by the light that came from lanterns hung in front of the houses and the street light that looked like a pumpkin on Halloween.

But the pumpkin in this city was not carved by humans, it was natural. The pumpkin that was made by Nana – Magiya Vines – had a natural smile on it. It was not the scary smile like pumpkins that were used for decoration on Halloween, but it had a small smile and two round eyes.

They were cute, so the young Magical Girl in this city loved them.

Even though it was night, the street was busy with the Magical Girls walking around with their friends. No one was flying in the sky, it was dark so flying in the sky could be dangerous.

My destination this time would be a Magic Shop that sold Magic Items and Magic Clothes.

The quality would be subpar at best, but I wanted to give Zayats something from this city to commemorate the first time we visited Magical City.

There was no Magic Shop in the usual city, mainly because there was almost no Magical Girl living in the normal city.

It was not as safe as Magical City, and Magical Girls drew attention. On top of that, they couldn’t use Magia freely in the normal city.

The Magic Shop was located near The Center, in the market district of Magical City. Krysa City was separated into four districts.

The market district in the north, the residential district in the east, the lodging district in the south, and the educational district in the west. The Magic Train’s station and our hotel were located in the lodging district.

I planned to ride Magic Train to go to Sod City, so it was perfect.

In the educational district, there was a school to train Magical Girls. It was also one of the reasons why Magical Girls stayed in the Magical City.

They could get an education from the school on how to use their Magia. Such was the normal, and it made the Magical Girls weak.

The school only taught them the basics, it forced them to learn from the book. They couldn’t and were not allowed to stray from the basics.

‘School, huh. I got a lot of bad memories when I was in school, but the school in this world is interesting. Should I visit the school and destroy their common sense?’

Although the thought of breaking the students’ common sense in the school by showing off my skill was appealing, the event in Sod City was more important.

It was the event that this world had forgotten. The world was in peace with a lot of Magical Girl, and they forgot the reason why Magical Girl was born in the first place.

‘Well, I hope they are prepared. I think I need to lend my strength for this event.’

The second event. If the first event was the tutorial to make the Main Character realize the danger of the Evil Magical Girl, this event was the opposite.

It showed how scary a Giant was.

The opponent of the second event was an Evil Giant and the natural Evil Magical Girl. If the Evil Side of Magical Girl killed their Giants’ Patron, the natural Evil Magical Girl was the Magical Girl that was turned into one by Evil Giant that wanted to destroy the world.

They were crazy. They had no feelings towards humans except for Hate.

‘Vega is not strong enough to fight Giant. But well, I wanted to exercise a little so the second event will be the perfect time to move my body.’

While I was thinking about the second event, I had arrived in front of the Magic Shop in the market district.

The shop was like a normal shop, it had a sign above the door that said ‘Runa Magical Shop.’

There was a glass panel beside the door that showed the varieties of Magic Items. The shop never closed.

I stretched my hand, held the door’s handle, and opened the door.

Creak

The door opened with a creak, and I was amazed when I saw the interior of the shop. Magical Items were lined up on the shelf neatly, some of them were hung on the ceilings.

There was a counter right on the left side of the shop that could be seen right after entering the shop.

A girl with dark blue hair was standing behind the counter. Her hair was tied with a black ribbon in a ponytail. She was wearing a white dress and smiled kindly at me.

“Welcome to Runa Magical Shop! Please feel free to look around.”

The waitress was strange, she didn't feel alive. No, she was not a human. It was a homunculus and it was controlled by someone else.


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

80