Chapter 41 – Grouping Against Magiya Emerald
2.5k 17 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Zayats got herself dressed, we exited the hotel and went to The Center to meet Aria and Vega.

I messaged Aria before we went out, saying that we would visit her and she was not allowed to refuse. It was funny because she replied without wasting a second, telling me to fuck myself.

However, I knew that Aria was a bit of Tsundere, that was why we went to The Center right now.

There were a lot of Magical Girls wearing a yellow robe flying towards the school right now. On the way to The Center, I told Zayats a bit about them.

The school of Magical Girl taught them the basics. How to use Magia, how to transform, how to fly. They didn’t teach any specialized skills because all Magical Girls had different skill sets depending on their Giant’s Patron.

Zayats was smart, so she understood my explanation clearly.

We arrived at the center after walking for 3 minutes, and I saw Aria standing in front of the center, her arms crossed, and frowned.

She was in her Magiya Emerald form, so her frown really destroy her image as a kind Magical Girl. Vega was also in front of the center, her white witch hat was so conspicuous that I knew who she was from a distance away.

They spotted us and Vega waved her hand at me.

“Zmeya! Here!”

She called out to me, and Aria looked at Vega before sighing.

That was what I like about the Main Character, she didn’t care about disposition and treat everyone equally.

“Ya, I’m here.” I stopped in front of them and raised my right hand. Because of my anticipation to break the students’ common sense, I had a big smile on my face.

“You’re here…” Said Magiya Emerald.

“Umu, you did a good job waiting for me outside of The Center. I was wondering whether I should force myself in or not.”

‘That would be messy, so I’m grateful she’s waiting for me outside.’ I added in my mind.

Zmeya didn’t fear anyone, she was strong and confident.

‘Although I got embarrassed easily if I am in this form.’ But that was a secret.

Only I knew about that, and I would do anything to keep it a secret.

“Sigh, I even told you to go fuck yourself. So, what’s your reason for visiting me this time?” Asked Magiya Emerald with a tired tone.

Zayats glared at Magiya Emerald when she said ‘fuck yourself.’

Magiya Emerald noticed Zayats’s glare, but she didn’t shy away like yesterday.

“Ah, first of all. Zayats, introduce yourself.”

I looked at Zayats and she blinked a few times. She pointed at herself, and I nodded my head.

“My name is Vega, Amamiya Vega! Nice to meet you!” Vega, as someone who was sensitive to emotion, introduced herself to Zayats first.

She extended her right hand to Zayats, thinking of shaking her hand.

Seeing the cheerful Vega, Zayats finally smiled a little. She took Vega’s hand and said.

“Zayats, nice to meet you too.” Her introduction was short, and she only shook Vega’s hand for a few seconds.

But, Vega was happy. She smiled and then nodded her head, “Un! Let’s get along well! Hehehe.”

Even though she was in her Magical Girl form, I won’t call her Magiya Raylight. She was not suitable for the name yet.

She giggled happily, but Magiya Emerald let out a tired sigh.

Sigh, please just tell me what you want and get out of here.”

“Don’t be like that, little Emerald.” I said to Magiya Emerald with a playful tone.

“Little Emerald?!” Exclaimed Magiya Emerald, visibly furious. “You are shorter than me, by a lot! And yet, you call me Little Emerald!?”

That was true. I and Zayats were shorter than her, so I laughed. Zayats was visibly got hurt by her statement, and she muttered quietly.

“But my boobs are bigger. Even Master praised them.”

With her words, I burst into laughter. What a comeback, Zayats’s boobs were around the D or E cup while Magiya Emerald was just around B or C cup.

Veins popped up in Magiya Emerald’s head. Vega who saw that covered her mouth to not let any sound escape, was holding her laughter.

Zayats was clueless, she didn’t know what happened. But, she knew that she won the battle and smugly smiled at Magiya Emerald.

Seeing her smile, another vein popped up in Magiya Emerald’s head. She was furious that even her body trembled from rage.

The pedestrians around us began to form a crowd to see what happened.

“Hahahaha, well that’s enough joking.” I finally was able to control my laughter and stopped.

“Fuu-“

Magiya Emerald took a deep breath to calm herself, and she then looked at me. She glared at the crowd a little, dispersing them.

The crowd recognized Magiya Emerald, she was one of The Center’s former guards after all. That was why they decided to mind their own business and dispersed, leaving the four of us alone.

“Just tell me about your reason for visiting me, please.” Either she was desperate or she wanted to drive us away, Magiya Emerald sounded like begging to me.

“Don’t be mad, Magiya Emerald. You know that I love to joke around, right?”

“That you are.” Answered Magiya Emerald.

“But well, I wanted to visit the school. Is it possible?” I asked Magiya Emerald with the cutest voice that I could mutter.

With a cute voice, everyone in the world would follow my command. That was the secret of universe.

‘Cute is justice!’

“No.” However, it seemed that Magiya Emerald was allergic to cuteness.

Then I needed to use my secret weapon, which I knew would be here without me calling her.

I looked at Vega, approached her, and whispered.

“Hey, you want to see the school in this world, right?”

With my words, Vega nodded her head and then looked at Magiya Emerald. If there was one weakness of Magiya Emerald, it was that she hate losing.

With the witch hat that Vega used, I knew that it was Nana who taught her about Magic Clothes. Then, to keep her pride intact, Magiya Emerald would certainly follow Vega’s request for once.

“Please?” Asked Vega.

“Grr…” Magiya Emerald grumbled.

Zayats was looking at Vega with jealously, I noticed it. I winked my right eye and smiled at Zayats. Seeing my gesture, she smiled brightly again.

Magiya Emerald held her head and then said, “Fine!”

Success! I high-fived with Vega and we both exclaimed.

“Yay!”

It was nice to have someone who could read emotions, thing went smoother.

“Let’s go, to the school!” I pointed my index finger towards the direction of the school.

Zayats and Vega raised their right hand to the sky and shouted.

“Ouu!!”

All of us then looked at Magiya Emerald who didn’t say anything with a displeased look. She had a difficult expression that couldn’t be described right now.

Eventually, she gave up and raised her right hand.

“Ou…”

We were satisfied with just that, so we made our way towards the school.

‘Fufufu, this will be interesting. I wonder how they look when I shattered their common sense.’



5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

86