Chapter 42 – Magical Girl School
2k 17 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The four of us went to the west, educational district. It seemed like Aria had gotten Nana’s permission to take me anywhere right after I contacted her.

Magiya Emerald and Vega walked in front of me and Zayats. They, more specifically – Aria – guided us so we wouldn’t lose our way.

The educational district only had one school, but the size of the school was massive.

The main building of the school was as big as a baseball stadium. It was natural that there were more than 1000 Magical Girls who attended the school.

For normal school, that size would be an exaggeration, but it was Magical Girls school.

The classes needed to be big. Experiment, Magic, and more importantly, they flew. They taught how to fly to the new Magical Girl.

But what was impressive was not the main building, but the field that surrounded the school. There were a lot of different kinds of buildings, each building was specialized in a different thing.

Potion Mixing, Magic Item creation, Magic Clothes creation, to even a bizarre thing like Beast experiment.

“Hey, I think it’s better if you turn to your Magical Girl form. Only Magical Girl is allowed to enter the school.” Said Magiya Emerald.

Come to think of it, there was such a rule. That was troublesome, I was thinking of destroying their common sense.

However, if my desire as Zmeya was not limited, I myself wouldn’t know what I would do to them.

“Are you sure?” I asked Magiya Emerald with a smug smile, “I won’t be able to hold myself, you know?”

Because of my words, Magiya Emerald stopped on her track, looked back at me, and then touched her chin.

“That’s true… but it’s a rule…” She began to mutter in a low voice.

Vega looked at me and then she said.

“Don’t worry! I think everything will be okay!”

Everything would be okay, only a main character would say that.

Magiya Emerald heard what Vega said and then she nodded her head.

“I will take all the responsibility.”

Oh? That honestly surprised me. If she didn’t mind holding responsibility for what I did, then it would be no problem for me.

“Fine then,” I answered Magiya Emerald and turned to Zayats.

“Zayats, transform to your Magical Girl form.”

Zayats nodded her head, “Yes, Master.”

After she said that, her body began to transform while hid by light. The next moment, she was in her Magical Girl form. She was still sexy no matter how many times I looked at her.

Zayats's transformation surprised Magiya Emerald and Vega. Magiya Emerald’s mouth gaped, Vega was excited that she screamed.

“Cool!! You can transform without a wand?!”

“That’s impossible!” Exclaimed Magiya Emerald.

Ah, come to think of it, I forgot to tell Zayats about that.

‘Whatever, it’s not something that needs to be hidden.’

“Of course, such thing as the wand is useless for me or Master! Now, ravel to our greatness!” Zayats said as she puffed her chest with a smug look.

“Woowww!!” Vega clapped her hands excitedly.

Magiya Emerald held her head in pain as she sighed.

“I can’t take it anymore.” Muttered Magiya Emerald.

I took this chance to take my earring off, and I transformed back to my original form. I toss my earring back to my inventory and put my hands on my hips.

“Kukuku, don’t be surprised by something at this level, Magiya Emerald. Should This one show you something more interesting?”

I approached Magiya Emerald and pulled her hand that she used to hold her hand. My face leaned closer to her face as I had a smirk.

“It will be awesome. You will get addicted to it.” I whispered with the sweetest voice that I could muster.

For the first time since I met Magiya Emerald, her face blushed, pulled her hand away from me, and took a step back as she covered her mouth.

“W-what are you saying?!”

“Hahaha, This one was just joking.” I laughed at the flustered Magiya Emerald and waved my right hand.

“Now, shall we go to the school? This one is excited to see the students.”

Vega was unexpectedly also affected by my gesture. She covered her face with her hands, but I could see that she peeked through the gap of her fingers.

“Master~ Are you already tired with me? You are playing with another girl!” Zayats suddenly hold my hand.

She was on the verge of crying, but her jealous face was also cute. I caressed her cheek and give her a peck on her lips.

“Don’t be ridiculous, my little servant. This one will never get tired of you. Even if there is another girl, This one will still give her attention to you.”

“Hehehe, then it’s fine.” She giggled happily and smiled.

“Wa-wawawa! T-two girls kissing each other! H-how lewd!” Vega was flustered more than Magiya Emerald and made a strange sound.

Magiya Emerald had recovered and she looked at me with a disappointed gaze.

“Let’s not waste our time again.”

She then turned around and walked away.

“Eh, w-wait!” Vega quickly followed Magiya Emerald. It seemed like she was still flustered from seeing our little kiss.

“They are a funny bunch,” I said to myself and walked again, following Magiya Emerald.

“That’s right, Master. I now know why you interacted with them.” Added Zayats.

***

We had arrived at the entrance of the school. The school was surrounded by a brick wall, only the authorized people could enter.

Fortunately, Magiya Emerald seemed to had a connection to this place. Because as soon as the guard that was checking the people who were about to enter the school saw her, they greeted her.

“Good morning, Magiya Emerald! If I may ask, why are you here?”

The guard was also a Magical Girl, as expected from Magical City. She had the usual frilly clothes of Magical Girl, the collar had a blue color.

“I’m here to visit and guide two guests to the school. They wanted to look around and maybe give the student some tips to become stronger. Can we enter the school?”

The guard then looked at us. Her expression immediately changed into that of suspicion and she looked back at Magiya Emerald.

“Umm, I don’t mean to doubt you but… Are you sure they wanted to give some tips to the students? I think it’s better that you are the one who gives the tips for the students.”

“How dare she…” Zayats grumbled beside me after she heard the guard’s words.

She was just implying that I was weaker than Magiya Emerald, I was a bit offended. Zayats was more offended than me and Magia began to leak out from her body, the atmosphere tensed immediately.

I could see Magiya Emerald, the guard, and the Magical Girls that were about to enter the school paled. They were all looked at Zayats and took out their wand.

Before the situation escalated to something that made me unable to enter the school, I chopped Zayats’s head with my left hand and said.

“Stop that, Zayats. Try to keep your Magia stable. How many times does This one have to stop you?”

The Magia around Zayats suddenly disappeared as she held her head.

“I’m sorry, Master.”

“T-That much Magia?! S-she’s a m-“ The guard was about to call Zayats a monster. I looked at her and grinned, causing her to stop in the middle of her sentence.

Sigh, I know that this would happen.” Said Magiya Emerald. She then faced the guard.

“As you can see, they are more than capable. The one with white hair, Zayats, over there can make Territory with her Magia. While the green-haired one, I rather not talk about her.”

‘How cute, she hides the fact that I can materialize my Magia.’

The guard nodded her head and then she stepped back a little.

“P-please enter. W-welcome to Krysa Magical Girl School.”

“Thank you.” Answered Magiya Emerald. She then looked at me and Zayats seriously.

“Please just follow me. I will show you around. Please…”

She said please two times. Because she was so desperate, I couldn’t help but answer.

“Umu, no problem.”

Of course, that would be a lie.

I already had a different plan in this school. First, destroying their common sense. Second, it would be that…

‘Ah~ Will I meet a cute girl in this school? I wanted to test the new item that I bought~’


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

87