Chapter 44 – Talk with Headmaster
2k 19 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The headmaster of Krysa Magical School was strong. If I made a chart of the Magical Girl’s strength, then she could enter the top 30 in the strongest category.

Her appearance was also confusing, she had lived more than fifty years, yet she looked like she was in her thirties.

“Yes, that was indeed rude. This one and her servant are not from the Evil Side, don’t mistake us as one.” I glared back at the headmaster and crossed my arms.

She didn’t use Magia to provoke us, so I also didn’t intimidate her unnecessarily. She was just asking a question, so I just answered her back.

Magiya Emerald’s body tensed on my side, she was afraid that a fight would break out. However, I didn’t intend to fight the headmaster.

“I’m sorry for that. May I know who you are?” The headmaster backed down immediately and she asked us with a smile. “But well, please sit down.” She gestured us with her hand, asking us to sit on the couches.

“Umu, thanks for your hospitality,” I answered the headmaster with a smile and sat on the couch on the right side.

Zayats naturally sat beside me, ignoring the headmaster’s gaze. Magiya Emerald walked slowly before she finally sat on the couch across from me, Vega sat beside Magiya Emeral while fidgeting.

She looked uncomfortable as she looked between me and the headmaster. After everyone sat down, I looked at the headmaster and crossed my legs.

“This one trust that one should introduce themselves first. So, This one knew your position as the headmaster, but what is your name, I wonder?”

“Wha, Zmeya!” Magiya Emerald shouted at me, surprised by my rude behavior towards the headmaster.

However, I didn’t back down and asked Magiya Emerald as I glared at her, “What?”

She couldn’t say anything back and bit her lips.

The headmaster then spoke, “You are correct. Please forgive me for that. But don’t blame my former student, she did nothing wrong.”

Oh? So Magiya Emerald was her student. That was why she didn’t ask anything else when Magiya Emerald asked to enter the office.

“Do not think about it too deeply. This one didn’t blame Magiya Emerald. This one just loves to tease that girl.” I said to the headmaster and giggled.

While I was at it, I observed Magiya Emerald’s expression. It changed rapidly that it was funny, from shock to disbelief and then changed back to shock again before finally settling on a normal expression while glaring at me.

“Is that so? That’s quite strange.” Asked the headmaster as she looked at Magiya Emerald, surprised. “She was a quiet child when she was still under my tutelage. It’s surprising to see my student has various expressions on her face. Huhuhuhu.” The headmaster giggled happily while covering her mouth with her hand.

“T-teacher!” Magiya Emerald shouted at the headmaster. Her face was red from getting embarrassed.

“Well, back to the topic.” The headmaster then looked at me. “I should introduce myself first, I forget about that because everyone who met me already knows who I am in advance.”

“That would be the case, This one understood the situation.” I nodded my head, showing the headmaster that I understood her situation.

Being famous as Krysa Magical School’s headmaster, everyone who met her had already known her in advance. That was why she didn’t need to introduce herself because she was already famous.

“Well then, I thank you for your understanding. My name is Glacia, and my Magical Girl name is Magical Flo, which means Ice. Nice to meet you.”

The Magical Girl that controls ice, was rare. A lot of Magical Girls had water elements from their Patron, however, Ice element was rare. That was one of the reasons why the headmaster, Glacia, was strong.

“Umu, nice to meet you, Glacia. This one is Zmeya, an independent Magical Girl.”

Glacia’s face was confused, she didn’t understand what I was talking about, and asked.

“Independent Magical Girl?”

“Indeed!” I nodded my head with a grin on my face. “I am the only Independent Magical Girl in this world, Zmeya! And she is my servant, Zayats.”

“I am Zayats, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Said Zayats with a polite tone.

‘Good! She at least knows manners. I don’t need to teach her about that.’

“Zayats, I never heard that name. What’s your Magical Girl's name? Come to think of it, do you have a Magical Girl name too, Zayats?” Asked Glacia.

“I do not have one, I threw it away after my guardian was killed.” Answered Zayats without hiding anything.

Ah, she had done it. The look on Glacia’s eyes changed, she instantly jolted up from her seat, took out her wand, and pointed it at Zayats. Her wand was 50cm long, it looked like two white planks of wood that wrapped around each other.

“So you are indeed an Evil Magical Girl? Go away from here or I will be forced to subdue you!” Cold air came from Glacia. The Magia was raging inside the room, blowing all kinds of paper that were in the room.

Magiya Emerald and Vega were clearly affected by it. Their bodies shivered, and they hugged their bodies with their arms.

Zayats narrowed her eyes. She protected her body with Magia.

Although Glacia was a headmaster of Krysa Magical School, how dare she point her wand at my servant.

I opened my palm and extended it towards Glacia. A green snake-shaped Magia appeared and made its way towards Glacia.

There was one way to make sure that she knew her place, and that was by showing my overwhelming power, to show her our differences.

My snake wrapped around Glacia’s body, it bared its fang right in front of Glacia’s face.

“Lower your wand, know your place, you maggot!” My voice was raised, I was a bit angry when she threatened my servant.

No one had seen this side of me. From the edge of my sight, I saw Magiya Emerald and Vega’s eyes widened, they were surprised. I was a happy-go-lucky person, when I fought with them, I never showed my anger.

I was just having fun. I didn’t care if someone hated me, resented me, or mocking me. I was used to it. But, threatening my servant was a different story.

“A-aa.” Glacia couldn’t say anything, she was afraid of my snake.

“M-Master, please calm down,” Zayats said from my side. She clung to my left arm, and I looked at her.

“Why? Someone who threatened This one’s servant deserved to die. Tell me why This one should forgive her, Zayats.”

Glacia was kind, I knew it. But, being kind wasn’t enough for me to forgive her.

Zayats looked at me and said seriously, “If you kill her, we can’t stay in this city and eat the pumpkin soup! I wanted to try that, Master!”

“Hmm?!” I calmed down instantly and dismissed the snake that wrapped around Glacia.

I touched my chin with my right hand and then nodded my head, “That’s true. That would be a waste.”

Zayats nodded her head a few times, she looked happy. I then looked at Glacia and smiled. She collapsed on her seat, her face was still pale and she looked at me as if she looked at a ghost.

“Sorry about that. This one is possessive towards her servant. If someone dares to threaten This one’s servant, they usually die at that moment.”

“A-n-no, forgive me for threatening her. I-it’s just, I have a bad memory with Evil Magical Girl. So my reaction is a bit too much. As an apology, please ask me anything.”

Glacia did her best to answer me although her face was still pale.

‘Hmm, isn’t it a chance for that?’

I grinned and said.

“Then, let This one teach the classes today. This one will show the students the peak of Magical Girl.”



5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

79