Chapter 45 – New Guest Teacher, Zmeya!
2.3k 13 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You want to teach the students, don't you?” Asked the headmaster to confirm my wish.

“Umu, that would be the case. You see, This one is currently traveling for fun with her servant. This one saw this school and thought, ‘Isn’t the Magical Girl too weak?’ and then decided to lend a hand to teach the basics. What do you think?”

I said to Glacia with a smug smile as I moved my index finger back and forth.

She fell into deep thought, she was seriously considering my offer. It was a rare opportunity after all. Someone stronger than Glacia, the Magical Girl that could as well be called one of the strongest in the world, was willing to teach the students.

“It seems you are not sure yet? Fine then, Magiya Emerald, This one will allow you to tell the headmaster about This one greatness!” With a highly haughty tone, I pointed my index finger to Magiya Emerald and used my other hand to pat my chest.

I raised my chin a little – looking down at Magiya Emerald – and my lips parted into a big grin, revealing my fangs.

Magiya Emerald that I called was surprised, she never thought that she would be dragged into our conversation. Not only that, I gave her an order.

Glacia turned to Magiya Emerald. She was looking at Magiya Emerald with a serious face and asked.

“What is this greatness that she talked about, Magiya Emerald?”

Magiya Emerald looked back at Glacia seriously. She peeked at me for a second, and I just smiled at her. Finally, she gulped and said,

“Zmeya… She has achieved Materialization. She can materialize the core of her power.”

“No shit!” Glacia was surprised that a curse came out from her mouth. She slammed the table with her hand and then she looked at me with her eyes widened to the point that her eyes almost jumped out of her eye sockets.

“Was she telling the truth?” Asked Glacia with a trembled voice.

“Shall This one show you?” I asked, with a smirk. I knew that she wouldn't allow me to materialize my power here, because that would be messy. Even one of my skills, Snake Bind, was enough to make her face pale.

Imagine if I seriously show my power in this school. All Magical Girls in this school that had yet to go experience real battle would shit themselves in the spot and faint.

“No! Please don’t do it. I believe it.” Said Glacia, she was talking so fast that I didn’t really catch what she said.

“Tsk, you are not fun.” I clicked my tongue and flicked my hair. “So, about the students.”

Glacia nodded her head as soon as I said that and clapped her hands, “I will arrange that! Please wait a minute!”

Her clap earlier was imbued by a certain Magia and traveled outside of the room.

A few seconds passed after she clapped her hands. At that moment, a knock was heard from the door and followed by a soothing voice of a girl.

“Headmaster, I am here.”

Oh, so she called someone with her clap. That was handy, should I try to implement it to call for Zayats in the future?

‘That’s interesting though, I never knew that you could use Magia like that. There are a lot of things that changed from the game time, it’s interesting to find them one by one.’

“Please enter.”

The door then opened, and a girl wearing an orange Magical Girl outfit entered the office. She had a white hat that looked like Sailor Cap on top of her head. She had short orange hair that was styled into a bob and aquamarine eyes.

Her Magical Girl outfit also looked like a sailor uniform, it was new for me as I had never seen something like that since I’d arrived in this world.

“Do you need something from me, Headmaster?” The girl asked the headmaster with a stoic look.

The girl looked around the room without changing her expression. Magiya Emerald, however, seemed to recognize the girl as she had a smile on her face.

‘Friend, maybe?’

“Yes, teacher Marinda. Can you gather the students in the main field? From year one to year three. We have a guest teacher that visits us. She wanted to give a bit of pointer to the student.” Said Glacia.

“Guest teacher?” Asked the girl, apparently called Marinda, as she turned her face towards Magiya Emerald.

“Yes, guest teacher. Unfortunately, it’s not Magiya Emerald, but the lady over here.” Glacia gestured her hand and pointed at me.

“Hmm?” Marina followed Glacia’s gesture and looked at me. When she saw me, her expression changed a little.

She didn’t seem to be convinced that I could teach a student, but I just smiled at her and waved my right hand.

“Ya!”

Her brow furrowed when I said that, she then turned to Glacia and asked.

“Forgive my impoliteness, headmaster. But I need to ask this. Is-” But, before she was done with her sentence, Glacia raised her hand and stopped her.

“Please don’t say anything else. She’s more than qualified to teach the student, she’s even stronger than me.”

“…” Miranda’s eyes widened in surprise. Not only that, her mouth gaped, as if she lost her words.

“So, teacher Miranda. Please gather the students in the field. We will be there in 30 minutes.”

Miranda then slowly nodded her head and bowed a little.

“Certainly, headmaster. I will bring the student to the field immediately.”

“Good, I am counting on you.”

After that, Miranda left the room, closing the door behind her.

Glacia sighed in relief, she then stood up and looked at me.

“Well then, Zmeya? May I call you that?” Asked Glacia.

“Umu, that’s This one’s name. Just call me that.” I nodded my head in confirmation.

“I see. Let’s head to the field first, Zmeya. Miranda said that the students will be there in 30 minutes, but seeing her work so far, I know that they will be gathered in the field in just 10 minutes.”

I see. So she trusts the girl called Miranda that much?

Miranda seemed to be a stoic girl, a so-called Kuudere. If she wasn’t a teacher of this school, I would be interested to play with her a little. It was a shame that she was a teacher.

“Umu, let’s head to the field then.” I stood up, followed by Zayats.

“Well then, please follow me. Magiya Emerald and her friend could also visit if you want to. Is that acceptable, Zmeya?” Asked Glacia.

“Umu, no problem. Also, Vega. This one will have you follow the students' training this time. This will benefit you greatly.”

“Really?” Exclaimed Vega happily.

“Of course, This one would never lie.”

Glacia then nodded her head. “Then please follow me, I will take you to the field.”

“This one is counting on you,” I answered Glacia, and she then guided us to the field, in the middle of the school.



5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

66