Chapter 2-Little cat
882 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On my walk i felt uncomfortable from their pitying gazes as i walk. There were still many people walking at night and there were too many lights, Somone even gave me a pouch of mora that were enough for a one night in a cheap inn. 3000 mora for a night, as the mora's that i got in chest was only in 2583, now i had 5583 summed. I was dumbfounded as some old woman gave me a pouch of mora, but as she was giving it for free then i'll happily accept, but i won't pay her back maybe in the future i'll do. Since i was on my way to the library, might as well sleep there.

Save mora as long as you can.

Right now im in the library reading a book titled'Twenty-nine 3004'  honestly good stuff i recommend it 10/10, Im sitting in a chair positioned in the center of the room surrounded by shelves. A minutes later i was close to falling asleep, when suddenly a childish shouting incomprehensible languages echoed in the library rooms. She's very lucky Lisa isn't here otherwise she would be twitching in the ground right now. Honestly i want to smack her head with the book that im reading that the contents will transfer to her head, but i dont want a argument to broke out directed at me so i refrained from doing so.

I focused so hard to make it sound like it was just an extra noises, a bonus of the ring sound when its so quiet. I don't know when but i eventually fell asleep halfway through the second book im reading.

*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hmm.." Halfway through my dream was interrupted. There was a hand on my shoulder rocking me, at first it was gentle and in a few minutes it got a little rough as i refused to wake up.

Rocking me was partnered with a captivating woman's voice "Miss, wake up" It sounded troubled but that won't bother me, As this young master refuses to wake up.

"five minutes..." I said sleepily in a low voice but enough for her to hear it.

"That won't do. You've been here till morning its time to wake up." The woman said troubled, as she continued to shake me.

"then ten minutes.." That little girl last night made me sleep late and im tired, especially the loss of my ancestor so i deserved some more sleep.

"No, its already morning."

"ehh i don't wannaa...." I said as i fixed my position as my sleeping position is making me feel uncomfortable. "...wake me up later"
I added.

"Ara, I see..." The woman said in a menacing tone " I've let you stay here since your a traveler. It looks like i was too lenient on you." She whispered in a low voice that couldn't be heard, but for some reason i could.

After a few unsuccessful wake up calls and shaking, she stopped. Because of the peace and that shaking gone, i easily fall asleep and once, back to my dreamland.

ZZzzz......

"NYAA!!!" A jolt of electric shock in my elbow waked me suprised and fell off the chair. If i could describe what i felt visually, its like it all went black and white. I felt my furs on my catear stood up at the suprise.

I quickly looked for the cause, however what i found was a beautiful woman looking at me. I was about to shout at her but stopped as i looked at her again.

Big violet witch hat, short wavy brown hair, Green eyes.....she was holding her right hand up as few purple electric sparks surrounds her hand. In her face was darkened and a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

I felt my blood go down as my face paled. I recognized the woman standing in front of me and now she's looking at me menacingly.

"L-lisa!?" I said stuttering overwhelmed by fear, if i could look at myself right now i swear must've look like a scared little kitten.

"Ara ara, so you do know me." She said as she approached. I moved back to stay away from her till i hit a wall on my back, panicking i searched for something but there was nothing but books.

I racked my brains to get out of this situation, i wanted to ran away but she's too close to me. I considered doing 'that' because right now im scared stiff ahhh... scratch that!  i'll just do it!

"I-im sorryyy..i'll w-wa-HI!!!" I squeaked as a zap of bolt hit the floor on my side.

"Wrong, what do you say when someone wakes you up?" She said in a cold voice as she looked at my scared self. This! sadistic woman she's different from what imagined!!

I quickly catched up to on what she meant "Th-thank you for waking  m-me up!" I shouted while cowering in fear and shame.

"Good." She said as the sparks of electro dissapear from her hands. Back to her gentle look.

She turned around to sit in the chair i was sleeping on, she gestured for me to sit beside her and i quickly complied to her request.

She picked up and opened the first book i was reading and her face frowned. I couldn't help but sweat and blush on shame.

"This...How old are you?" She said as she turned to look at me.

"17."

"Is that the truth?"

"Yes."

"Your good to read this then." She said as she put the book back on table. She straightens herself up before asking me." What is your name?"

"Shiro."

"My name is Lisa the librarian. Are you from inazuma?" She said as she scrutinized me up and down before her gaze landed on my vision."Oh? your a vision holder, i didn't realized."

Inazuma is just japan right? just the same cultures."Yes. I uhh..escaped with.... a ship of mercenaries..to liyue." I said as whatever lies popped out of my mind. I don't even know if that vision decree already started.

"I see.. that must've been difficult." She said "Well you can enjoy your time here in monstadt, No ones here to steal your vision."

"Thank you.." Well that was lucky of me maybe the protagonist right now is in liyue dealing with Zhongli's deals.

There's something i want to ask Lisa something about. Im just really curious and it won't affect much if i do.

"Umm... have you seen someone with a long blond hair and a flying fairy as a traveling companion?"

"You mean Lumine and paimon?" She tilted her head. I nodded." If its them you already missed them, its been a month since they left You came from Liyue right?" I nodded again "Thats where they are she has something to do you see. I'll tell them about you if they visit."

So its Lumine huh.. I wonder why they don't find her strange, a girl that can mysteriously use elements without visions and can somehow use it at the same time, if only the traveler, in game can use the elements at the same time i might have built her.

"I see.. i just wanted to see the rumored Hero of monstadt. hahaha...." I said as i faked my laugh. No i don't want you to, i was just curious who the main character is! Ahh i can't tell her that.

"I guess rumors do spread fast." Lisa said as she chuckled

"I-its been a month after all." I said wryly.

After that, we talked casually like long time friends, we talked about our hobbies, foods and favorites. She also happily told me about knights of favonius like Amber, Eula and Noelle, Jean in a few details, then the number of vision holders in the city when i asked, which i answered in 'ohhhh' and 'ahhhh' sounds, i also found out that she's been waking me up for hours, i could only smile wryly at that. Eventually she had a sudden realizations and excused herself about some job, i also organized myself to make myself presentable before i leaved.

At that moment i promised my self to wake up at one shake no matter what.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Plaza-

Im in the plaza sitting in fountain thinking about my life decisions. First i need mora yes, Second how? Third fuck. Im so stupid! I should have brought all the things i found in the chest! I could have sold them! I should have been sleeping in a bed if i did! I mean i do have the pouch the of mora the kind old woman gave me but thats for another. The decision i made was, register as an adventurer, that way i can get money.

Before that i should learn how to perfectly use my vision, its still morning approaching afternoon.

I stood up from my sit and began walking to the left, going from the directions where the dockings are. My decision was to practice my ability to the back of monstadt walls, that place is gonna be perfect because there are no people and i can just dump my ice in the lake if it were too big.

-Many hours later

In the back of the monstadt walls i was learning about my skills, at first i practiced using my bow, i wanted to copy the characters at how they do some cool tricks before their weapons dematerialized. I thought if, im gonna want to look cool im gonna copy like how thor calls his mjolnir so i did. But in my part, it just appears out of nowhere. And the part where im gonna  dematerialized it, im just gonna do it the normal way.

I realized i was just messing around so i took it serious. I did my vision first because i already know how to sling an arrow its just my aim sucks. At first i started making ice things with my power, as i was making ice stuffs i felt something was being pulled in me, like water running in my body but inside. The feeling, it was a warm feeling flowing through all body parts till it focuses on one part of your body to.

When i release that feeling outside it creates ice, at first it was just a big fart of smoked ice, after many tries i can finally make it solid. If you wanted to create a solid ice you can create it in many forms, using the mind it will form into something into what u want. In my first few tries, i successfully made an ice in various forms, it was crude but after an hour of practicing i can finally make it into something difficult and complicated.

I created things like circle, a chair, ice flowers and tables. I even created ice cocks and ice fist in a middle finger because i thought it was fun.

I can also adjust the speed of how fast im gonna release outside, into slow, medium and high speeds. After im satisfied with my vision control i moved to practicing my aims.

I already know how to sling so aim it is. I made a pillar made out of ice as my target so that i can improve at the same time, as when it melts or broke. The same as my bow, the arrow materializes too so i had unlimited arrow, they were coated with ice too. My aims were fifty-fifty, but it was still bad, if this were real combat they're gonna be moving and i can't just keep practicing on objects.

As my genius brain activated, i thought of an idea that will make Einstein blush. I made an ice scope for my aim to improve, it boosted my accuracy for like seventy percent. But thats too be expected, not like, with an ice scope it will improve suddenly in One hundred percent it doesn't even have a zoom in glass.

I learned all things quickly so i don't think this progession is normal.

Right now im i've been resting for a minutes
Laying down on the grass panting. It was already afternoon when i finish training.

I stood up and patted my clothes from possible dirts." Yosh, time to register." I said as i made my way to Katheryne.

What she feels and how visions works is something i just made they aren't real in genshin info. -999999 im the strongest

19