Akane Learning New world
2.8k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I think I have succeeded in making up with Kana-nee. I was really anxious if she won't forgive me... I think this phrasing is wrong, what I've done is a bit not convincing. I'm not shocked if she despised me when I tried forcing her to forgive me. Sorry okay, I'm not good in relationship. 

"Kana-nee, Are we good now?" I said a bit with hesitation.

"I don't know about that. Let's see..." Kana stop laughing as she replied mysteriously causing me to get nervous all of sudden.

Kana chuckled inside her mind when she saw my face. Really, no wonder Sona loves to tease Shido. He's so cute.

Oblivious of what she was thinking, I stayed silent and waited for her answer. I wish she would forgive me.

"Okay let's be serious here Shido or Shin-san. To tell you the truth, What I'm feeling about you right now is a bit complicated you see. I don't know how to accept you but in my heart I still felt lingering feelings about you... Just like I said, Give me some time to think about it. Okay, Be patient." Kana said as she fix her glasses with her index and middle finger.

"Okay, I understand." I sighed.

"It's good you understand. For now, Let's not do something intimate..." Kana nodded.

I understand here clearly as day. But, I feel something empty when she said those latter part of her sentence. She's correct, Our relationship just became awkward knowing I'm someone else other than her brother. Everyone would be disoriented and confused if they are in the same situation.

"Honestly, I'll become sad if I cannot have any intimate moment with you, Kana-nee. However, I will respect your decision." I agreed while letting out a bitter smile.

Kana look at that smile sadly. She also something has been lost inside her. She forced to shake off that thoughts away and responded his smile with a nod.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I then stoof up from the bed as I decided to sit next to Akane who was watching my conversation with Kana on a couch. Seeing me walk towards her, Akane woke up from her daze as she smile sweetly towards me.

I smile at her. It seems someone already accepted me, I felt warmness flows through my body. Though, I'm a bit disappointed I couldn't persuade Kana, However, I have feeling Kana and I would work out things right somehow.

Kana also watched me walk to Akane. Her heart ached suddenly and she felt at a loss again. Kana suddenly called out unconsciously. 

"Wait!" 

I stopped my tracks as I turn to Kana tilting my head, confused.

"What is it Kana-nee?"

"Where are you going?" She answered my question with questions.

"Going to sit on the couch next to Akane." However, I still replied.

"Why?" It's clear as sky that her face is clearly agitated. Though the person in question didn't know why so.

"I thought that you might get uncomfortable if I sit on the bed close to you. So I thought I might give you some space?" I answered cautiously.

Seeing my expression, Kana frowned as she sternly said. "Did I tell you to go away?"

Seeing her yet another fierce glare. I could not help but gulped loudly. I tried saying 'Yes, Just earlier you wanted me to get away.' But the words stuck in my throat and won't come out.

In instinct I shook my head. I'm scared, literally! Though I lift 10 tons without breaking a sweat, However, Women are scary. 

"Kana-nee don't tell me you are jealous?" I don't know what's gotten into me making spit out such words. I imagine her rage would flare up and beat the shit out of me.

I instinctively close my eye as I prepared her retaliation. A few seconds later, I didn't hear anything or something. I thought, I died a painless death. I open my eyes a discovered that shocked me a bit.

Kana's face became red as her eyes rolling while her finger is pointing at me. "W-Who is jealous!? Don't spout such nonsensical thing. I don't even knew you! Why would I became jealous!?"

"Uhh." I didn't know how to react this situation. From her expression it's obviously genuine unlike her acting she did.

"I'm still Shido you know?" I helplessly said.

When she heard that Kana realized what she did. She hastily cover her face with her hands as she scream inside her mind. 'Aaaaaaah! God that was so embarrassing!'

Her heart throbbing faster. She didn't expect that to also happen. She did it out of control.

"I'll just sit next to you okay?" Seeing her didn't respond I go back go the bed as sat on the soft foam. God so fluffy, I wanted to lay down. I'm so metally exhausted.

Kana who was lost in thought didn't sense I sat next to her. She keep muttering something I don't understand. Is it a mantra or something? Though, I am curious I didn't want to bother her and patiently waited for her to wake up from her dreamland.

Akane only smiled at the side. She saw something unbelievable yet again. She chuckled at our interaction.

"Shido, is it okay for me to ask?" Akane decided to ask him since Kana seems not in her condition to continue the talk.

"Un, sure you can. Don't hesitate to ask any question cause I will answer all of it thoroughly." I turn my head to Akane meeting out gaze together as I said with a sweet smile.

"Okay then. From what I discovered so far, it appears you family has somekind of supernatural phenomenon going on. I wonder what is it?"

"Before I could explain about that to you Akane, can you promise me, not to tell anyone even your close relatives?" 

Akane stayed silent for a moment.

"Is that so... Okay then I promise to never tell anyone about your secrets, If I failed to do so, I hereby pledge that my soul can disintegrate to nothingness." Akane put her hand on top of her chest.

"Wait wait! Don't make such vow." I panicked when I heard her creating such deadly vow. 

"Eh, I thought you intended me to do that?" 

"No! Of course not. Why would I let you do that, I just want you to make a normal promise with me." I heavily sighed. "Where did you even get that idea anyway?"

"Novels?" She carefully said."You know, in fantasy stories when making promise they would make a vow right? I thought you want me to that, since there something supernatural going on."

Listening to her reason. I stared at her deadpanned."Well, you are not entirely wrong about vow thingy. Since it's quite normal for mages to make vow for each other from what I've heard."

"See I'm right?" Akane exclaimed with a bright smile.

"Guess you are. However, don't make such vows easily especially if it's mage. Cause you will never know when they would cast a contract-magicspell on you." I sighed helplessly as I told her things she shouldn't do in the future.

"Anyway, the thing you wanted to know about my family is that we have magic." I said with a smile.

Hearing that Akane's eyes flashed excitedly."Eh, Magic!?"

"Yes, Akane. Magic, Just like thise fantasy novels you have read. We can create fire out of thin air, Control water as we pleased, Dig a hole on Earth without a shivel or Fan ourselves while manipulating air...." I acted like a shcolar teaching a child abouf the wonder of the phenomenon called magic. I taught her my knowledge about magic so far.

Akane's smile widen close to her ear. Listening to my words carefully. How could she not be excited, this is magic you know?

This a geniune reaction of a normal human being upon learning about magic. As a fantasy reader herself, Akane feels lile she ascended to heaven and finally found what she was looking for.

Unbeknownst to her, The path she would take is not easy as she thought it would be. I know she would became sad if she learnt about it but I don't want to lie to her or make her sad. 

"Ne, Shido can I learn about magic?" Akane grasp her both hands together as she looked at me with hopeful expression. Upon hearing her question, I stiffened for a moment before I remembered something in my memory.

Ordinary human without 'orb of magic' learning magic is very hard for them. However with me here, She's very fortunate that I'm here or else if I didn't make that practice inside that 'space' I won't have a knowlege how to make an ordinary human to learn magic faster. Although, they can learn magic faster, doesn't mean the path is very easy. If the original path is a long one with obstacles. The path I created is a short one but has so many obstacles.

"Yes you can Akane. I can teach you, No, I will teach you about magic." I gently smiled as I arrived in a blink of an eye in front of Akane, shocking her. I grab her hand and brought it to my lips. Akane though surprised of my sudden action she didn't pull her hand but she let me kiss them. She feel the back of her hand became wet from my kiss. 

"Then that means you are my sensei?" Akane joke. 

I smiled at her. "I suppose so."

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

30