Preparation complete
2.7k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, Akane ask many questions. Everything she wanted to know I answered them all patiently. In the middle of our conversation, Kana suddenly woke up from her dreamland. She found out that I and Akane continued the conversation. She apologized for her behaviour and started to ask questions to me. However, on the process some of the questions is the same as Akane, Instead of getting annoyed by it. I answered her with patience. 

I kind of suprided about how tolerant I am. Maybe it's because of that goddamn crystal heart that I constantly endure everything, Now that the object is gone. I can finally do whatever I want without any restraints.

When answering their questions I could see various expressions they make. Mostly, They we're shocked and anger, though not to me but to the mastermind behind this all crap.

...

Meanwhile, My other self. Specifically, My second body.

Leaving with Rai towards the throne. Rai said she wanted to continue her talk with my Mama. I want to go with her but didn't because I saw Shina and Rika bickering with each other again. 

This two girls is giving me headache. I don't get why they would always fight against each other.

"See ya Rai." I bid a farewell with Rai.

"Shido-sama, This servant will take her leave." Rai said with respectful gaze as she bowed her head gently.

I tried stopping her to treat me equally, However it seems I couldn't. So I let her do as she pleased.

Before she can walk forwards I grab her hand pulling towards me. Rai cried out.

"Rai you forgot something." 

"What did this slowly servant forgot Shido-sama?" Though she maintained her demeanor as a servant, her voice trembled.

"Hmm, You forgot to give me a kiss." 

"Eh?" Rai stiffened, clearly wasn't expecting that. Her face blushed.

I chuckled at her reaction as I gave this adorable MILF-Dragon a peck on her lips. Surprising her further.

It took time for her to calm down. She then gaze at my eyes with coyness and shyness. "Shido-sama forgive this lowly servant for forgetting such simple stuff."

"Apology accepted. You can go now," I said pretending to be her master.

Rai smiled widen as she saw her lord participate in her maid play. She felt warmness through her body while her womb quivered from how domineering her master can be. 

Rai left me, I notice something peculiar happening to her. Though, I ignored it and turn mg attention towards the two little girls that needs some lesson. The other is my wife and daughter and the other girl is my cousin, However even Shina is my wife she is still my daughter. 

Shina and Rika was watching my play with Rai. Shina wryly smiled but Rika only got puzzled. 

"Shido-nii why are you so close with headmaster?" Rika asked tilting her head.

"Your Aunt, My Mother introduce her to me yesterday. We talk quite a bit that's why we are close?" I answered to Rika while keeping the secret carefully. It's not like I'm lying to her, partly, I'm telling the truth.

However there is one person who didn't believe that's the only thing happened. Of course it's my sweet baby Shina. Staring at me incredulously. In her mind, She already knew what is happening. 

"Is that so." Rika said though she didn't doubt me. She still feel something is amiss. However, instead of worrying such things, She became happy I'm here."Shido-nii, What are you doing here?"

"I saw the two of you bickering each other again. So I think I might see what is happening. Care to tell me what's wrong?" 

"Yeah that's right Shido-nii. Shina is so mean." Rika pointed her finger to Shina.

Sighing in my mind. I turn to Shina. "So what did Shina do?"

"Shina said that you won't like my dress!" Rika huffed.

I look at Rika wearing a orange frilly sundress. She looks cute though, I don't get why would I hate it. Personally, Rika looks good with Sundress considering her lively and cheerful attitude. In sense the sundress is compatible with Rika.

I raised one eyebrow at Shina. As I turn to Rika and gave her a smile that caused her to blush... I say, I kind of undestand now why Shina said I won't like it to her. Shina clearly knows I would like it. But still I can't lie now when I decided to not lie to my love ones anymore, I don't want to take my words back after all.

"Rika it looks good on you. You look quite refreshing and I could vaguely see spring in the atmosphere by just looking at you." I exaggerated it a bit.

"R-Really?" Rika smile happily. Her face is blushing like a tomato.

"Hmph!" I swear, I could hear someone pouting.

"Yeah." I nodded while ignoring the cold shiver on my back. Why is a creature called women are so scary! She's my daughter and she is so scary! God!

"Hehehe." Rika laughed coyly at my affirmation. She turn towards Shina with smug expression clearly saying 'I won.' This only worsen the situation as I can visibly see a tick mark on Shina's forehead.

"So Rika, Why are you wearing a sundress anyway? Are you going somewhere?" To defuse the time bomb. I change the subject.

"Yes I want to go the Shrine...Ah, I'm sorry Shido-nii." Rika apologized, She knew that I don't have access to the shrine.

"What are you talking about?" I pretend to not to be bothered by it. But, I promise I will punish my Grandma for making me suffer.

"No nothing... after that I will have to go with the others at the meadow." 

"Heeeh meadow huh, Can I come with you?" I kind of temted to go there. I bet it would be a great scenery.

"Yes you surely can." Rika accepted my offer. 

"I will go too." Shina suddenly intervened. 

Rika though a bit reluctant to bring her. She remembered to not act childish. She gritted her teeth as she nodded. 

I don't know why this two won't get along when I hear Reina say this two are friends. Welp, I need to talk with Shina about it later.

....

Unknown place.

"Is the preparation complete already?" The deep voice said.

"Yes captain!" A henchman shouted.

"Well then, Launch the weapon now." The deep voice said.

"Yes captain!" The henchman said.

28