Pink
3.6k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Rika left for the Shrine. I drag Shina with me to have a little conversation with her. Shina happily clung into my arm now that the annoying bug flew away from her sight with amused look on her face, as if she was the victor of the battle. I can't help but twitch my smile seeing her like this.

"Shina can I ask you something?" Ignoring her clingy behaviour and weird atmosphere.

"Yes of course. What is it?" Shina nodded then throwing me a sweet smile that caught my breath.

"I'll get to the point. You see, Reina told me that Rika and you we're bestfriends?"

Shina who was smiling stiffened for a second before she resume smiling happily. of course I didn't miss that reaction, So something must happened.

"Yeah, we are." Shina replied half-heartedly.

"Present tense?" Now I got more confused.

"Rika and I are still bestfriends Shido." 

"Is that so... Then why does the two of you would always fight against each other?" I stopped walking. We are now on balcony as the fresh wind flutter Shina's long black straight hair.

Shina is so beautiful. I still cannot believe even now that she is my daughter and what's more surprising is She is also my woman. How many times did I repeat this thoughts? I don't know it's just I can't stop thinking about it.

I gaze her with love and tender as I admire her beauty. Shina of course didn't miss my gaze as she sweetly smiled in response.

"Shido, Don't worry about my relationship with Rika. It's not like we we're fighting for real. Everytime we bicker has it's reason and most of it are just friends competing on each other. Such as clothes, Accessories and stuff that only girls will understand..." 

Shina said as her eyes averted from mine as she stared at houses below the palace. Deep in her eyes I can see melancholy a bit. I know she wasn't lying to me but I can clearly see that there is more of this story. However, I also understand that there is some things I shouldn't know, especially when it came to women's relationship. Mainly, Their 'friends'. Lastly, she is hinting me that it's her problem and I shouldn't bother interfering with it. 

Shiroe point that out when I was with her in 'space', She said I should never dig deep when it comes to girl's friends. I might as well add fuel into the burning flame.

I don't really know why but I have a feeling that if I pry deeper something would befall me. It scares me a little bit. 

"Okay I got it." I nodded unconsciously."Anyway, What do you want to do next?"

Shina sighed in relief seeing her father-lover (she didn't know what to call their relationship in the first place.) didn't pursue about her and Rika's situation. She felt guilty she couldn't talk about it, However, Shina promised to herself to tell him about it after she solved her problem with Rika first.

"Thank you Shido." Shina lean her head on my shoulder.

"Hey Shido want to spend time in my room for a bit?" 

Shina said something that made my heart twitch. I could feel her breathing suddenly became erratic and seemingly enticing me. Guess there's time for Rika to come back, Also I need to tell Shina about my circumstances. I hope she will accept me easily.

Without a second thought, I swept Shina up to her feet as I princess carried her earning a cute 'kyaa'. I look at her face blushing with cheeky smile on my face. 

"Well then my little princess, Shall we go." My smile widen. Shina became even more embarrassed being called like that. Shina circle her arms around my neck, resting her face against my chest as she murmured something I couldn't quite hear since it's too audible for me to pick up. I was just not paying attention because of my burning desire to pin her down.

I strode towards the complex hallways like I usually do and arrive at Shina's room a minute later. Unlike, Kana's plain wooden door. Shina's door can be describe as girly, something you can't expect from a girl who likes books. I was also expecting her room full books but it seems I was kinda wrong.

Shina, stretch her arm towards the door. The smart bracelet on her wrist glowed green before I can hear the door unlocked. Whoa, Once again I was reminded that I'm from an advance civilization era. Sighing, You can't really blame me when seeing Chikushodo family rarely use high technology.

The door opened with a click and revealing what's inside. I could only say it's pink, Pink canopy bed, Pink desk, Pink couch and chair, frilly pink curtains, Cute fluffy looking stuff toys. I cannot believe what I am seeing, Everything is so pink and very girlish. 

Whistling. "Shina, I couldn't imagine you like pink." I said with smile.

Shina is watching my expression the moment the door opened and found me stare at her room with shocked silly face. Her red face became even more redder as she get down on me. 

"You don't like pink?" Shina asked. She was looking down, she is playing with her index fingers obviously embarrassed "As expected pink doesn't suit me after all."

"No, I don't meant it like that. It's just, I was not really expecting for a book girl like you to like pink and has a girlish side. I mean, it's cute and amazing." 

Waving my hands at her as I said what's in my mind. I've always thought that this girl would like black and white considering her dark and light attribute. 

"Is that so. Thank god, I thought you would not like it." Shina patted her chest as she let out a loud sigh.

"I don't really mind what you like or dislike. I don't like to restrict my woman you know. You can do anything you want, However, What I dislike the most is being betrayed." I said softly. I move close to Shina as I pull her into my embrace. Shina was surprised for a second before she link her arms around my body, Burying her face against my chest taking a deep snuff of my scent. This girl.

We stayed like this for quite a while before I realized Shina keep sniffing my body. I notice her white milky skin turning red. I chuckled at the sight of it and muttered under my breathe 'look who's excited.'

The atmosphere became pinky with the pink background of the room. Two horny rabbits. Shina greedily sniffed my scent as I sense her hands clutching my back. 

"Shina what are you doing."

Shina stiffened as she came back from her senses. She then stuttered.

"N-Nothing."

"Really?" I teased her. While my fingers is tracing  her hair, it's smooth and tender. 

Shina knew I already found out as she hug my body tightly.

"I love your scent Shido." Shina honestly replied.

"So you only love my scent but not me?" I smiled cheekily. 

Shina raised her head up and saw my somewhat cheeky smile. She puff her cheeks and realized she got teased. 

"Yes I only love your scent." Shina huffed counter attacking me.

I only chuckled as my response. "Shina you're so cute."

Seeing her attack didn't have any effect. Shina bit her lip as she can only pout.

"Are we just going to stand here and do nothing?" 

"Then what should we do?" I asked still having a smile on my face.

Shina huff again. "Don't tease me!"

"But I don't know what you are talking about." 

Shina became more frustrated as she saw me didn't stop teasing her. A tick mark appeared on her forehead, Shina could not take it anymore as she loudly exclaim. However, her face was blushing as she yelled.

"Like I said, Do you want to have a sex or not!?"

Fortunately, Her room is sound-proof and also no one would pass by her room without her permission.

I giggled watching her loudly said that. Don't misunderstand me okay, I just want her to become assertive when it comes to sex. Since, I think I'm the only one always lead the way. 

Seeing me became silent Shina wanted to yell again but she was stopped by me. I lean forward as I planted my lips against her lips. Shina closed her eyes, She could feel her heart beat faster and her emotions explode. She tightened her hug as she open her jaw for my tongue to get in. Shina likes to play with my tongue cause she feel it's so intimate and satisfying.

Minutes has passed. Sloppy noises reverberated the room. Shina gleefully sucked my lips as I could feel her body heat getting hotter. I wander my hands around her body and stop at her butt that cause Shina to jerked up. 

"Shina, I love your butt. It's so soft and smells nice. I like how you are sensitive in that area." 

I said after we separated our lips. Shina's eyes became cloudy, She stared at me with lusty expression. 

In the back of my mind. I was sighing mentally. My fluid is like an aphrodisiac for women. We only kissed yet now she is already a cat in heat. 

"Mmmn~" Shina moaned when I grope her soft butt with my hands. She match her eyes with mine, Those beautiful eyes I could see her pupils turning into heart-shaped feelings of strong emotions was poured into those eyes as she said with a voice that tingled my heart and breaking my defense. "Daddy~"

My mind blanked. I unconsciously gulped down my saliva. God forgive me, My daughter is just so captivating!

---------------------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

30