Time with daughter
6.4k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"DADDY~" Shina loudly moaned. "That's it lick me there, Lick your daughter's naughty pussy. Mmmmn~"

I buried my head between Shina's thigh. I licked her hardened clitoris with my tongue. Shina pushed my head down to her slit, ordering me to lick her more.

Ah, My daughter's vagina taste so delicious. The lemon-like taste made hungrily sucked her juices. I use my finger to play her vaginal hole and it releases love juices. The squirting sounds so erotic. 

Shina layed her back on her bed bare. Her clothes is on the floor with mine. 

We change position, Shina is on top of me facing my towering cock. She gaze my dick with a loving gaze poking the glans with her finger.

"Hello there little guy. Thick as usual." Shina talk with my dick.

I find it funny in some way though. Why are you talking to my dick it won't respond to you. However an idea came into my mind. 

"Hi, onee-chan are you going to take care of me?" When Shina heard my cock replied in a cute voice she yelp. 

"Ah!" Shina reflexively stretch her hand towards my dick as a magic circle appeared, shocking me greatly.

"Hey! Shina stop what are you doing." I scream. 

"Oh, sorry Shido." Shina embarrassingly said.

"I was just joking with you. You're so close on destroying my dick you know." I shuddered when the thought without a dick. I feel cold shiver running through my spine.

Shina became red when she heard me. She turn back to her position. She grab my cock gently as she whispered. 

"I'm sorry for scaring you little guy. I hope you can forgive onee-chan. As my apology, onee-chan will take care of you." Shina lovingly said but her tone carried some lust in it. 

I swear, even me without looking at her. I can see her saliva dripping from her mouth.

I shook my head, returning to my action. I grap her butt with my hands spreading it. The smell is so arousing. Some love juice drips down to my face. I can see her hole opening and closing as a sign she is getting aroused. Without further ado I resume licking her slit while playing with her round soft butt. I can't get enough with this.

After a moment 

"Aaahn~ Daddy~." Shina lost her restraint again. She moaned as she keep calling me daddy. Hearing that made my heart flutter from joy and I happily gave her pleasure. 

Of course Shina didn't dilly dally. She use her two hands to grasp my cock. She drips her saliva down on my glans using her saliva as lubricant. She open her small mouth wide she could ever do and put my glans inside her mouth.

Shina's eyes widened from the taste. She missed this taste. She move her hand up and down, repeating the movement.

The room was filled with naughty and indecency. Father and Daughter licking each other. Tasting each other's fluid together. The immorality around the atmosphere is so thick that even a moral person woulf succumb from the atmosphere alone. However, The Father and Daughter seemingly ignored the godamn moral and doesn't care about such thing. 

As they say, Nothing is wrong, But everything is permitted. In the world moral is just a way human's made due to logical research and social phenomenon. However, Humans are not restricted to not do anything. They could do whatever they wanted and hell care of people's opinion. 

No one is born perfect anyway and not all people are moral. 

10 minutes has passed.

"Aaahn~ I'm cumming! Mmmmn Daddy~ I'm cumming!" Shina moaned loudly as gripped my cock tightly. 

I can feel her body became tensed. 

"Shina, let's cum together." I said.

"Yesh~ let's cum together~ aaaahn. Haa aah. Amazing, Daddy's tongue is amazing. Mmmn" Shina agreed cheerfully. Which made me smile mentally.

Using my tongue techniques, though I mainly made my tongue elongated using my 'power'. However due to her being passionate and fervid. She couldn't think properly and ignored why there is something wiggling inside her vagina.

Shina move her head up and down sucking my dick with petite mouth. Her tongue playing my glance then to the side. One hand rub my cock while the other is playing with my balls.

"Mmm~ Daddy's cock is so big. My jaw is hurting from sucking such massive cock. Aaahn~." 

I chuckled in response. 

After a while.

"Aaah! I'm cumming!" Shina wailed. Her body spasmed intensely as her love juice squirted on my face. 

Damn, How many times did my face being squirted? Too many to count I guess. I'll just wipe my face with pink bedsheets. 

I also released my semen, shooting them on Shina's face. One hand still clutching my cock. Shina then collapse as her body would constantly shiver from the after effect of her orgasm. Her face was next to cock as she didn't bother wiping her cum filled face. She breathed heavily, slightly exhausted from one session. 

"Shido, it's so amazing." Shina softly said.

I nodded in agreement. 

"You won't call me 'Daddy' anymore?" However, I teased her. While earning her pout.

"T-That's just well-" Shina tried explaining but it seems she cannot find her words. 

In the end Shina glared at me with puffed cheeks and feverish face. 

I chuckled lightly. "Shall we continue?"

Shina with her puffed cheeks stared at me. "I'm still sensitive you know that?"

"Hmm, but you anticipated this right?" I smiled.

True, Shina did thought of continuing. She only nod. Her face turn warmer as her breathing became unstable again. Her lower body is already aching for more. She then gazed her lust-filled eyes with mine.

Shina roll her body to the side. I raise my body and get into the position. Shina spread her legs wide causing her to blush slightly.

"Missionary?" I asked.

Shina nodded. Why does she like missionary that much. I prefer pile drive or doggy-style though. Since she like M then I'll go with M. I can't really force her.

Seemingly like my other women. Their intuition is quite high. Shina saw something wrong. The truth is, She also wanted to try various positions but ultimately it was still embarrassing after all. She then averted her gaze with mine and saying softly, her voice was too small that a normal person would not hear it, However, Thanks to my abilities I can hear it just fine.

"W-We can do other p-position afterwards i-if you want to. "

I got surprised for a moment before sighing. I smiled "Thank you Shina... but don't force yourself okay."

Shina blushed and nodded. She knew that her lover though their relationship should be child and parent which is kind of weird according to common sense. But those logic, Shina didn't even think a single negative thoughts about her relationship with Shido. She saw him as her other part instead of a father figure.

Shido thought the same as her. He never treat her as his daughter. It's not like he didn't want to but it's just too late for it. They've been fucking like rabbits and going back to normal relationship like father and daughter would only complicate stuff.

That's which is why they only need to continue from now on. 

That's right, Shido does not like unnecessary drama that would only destroy their relationship. 

I return a smile to Shina. 

"Okay, We will do it slowly okay?"

I twirl her hair with my finger then slowly  caress her smooth face. Her beauty really resemble from her mother. Both Beautiful indeed. No matter how many times I said this, I'm so lucky to incarnate in this body.

Shina with still tinged blush on her face shyly agreed.

"Mhmm we should."

Rubbing her shoulder with my hand as I slowly travel down to her hips. Arching my back as I grip my arm around her waist raising her high up. Shina got surprised for a moment before placing her head on my shoulder. She then kind of sniff my scent which I kind find a bit distracting and cute.

I place shina sitting on my lap while my harden junior is on her belly. I noticed that Shina is rubbing my shaft with her belly. It's quite tempting.

So I slowly kiss her nape gently placing a red mark around her neck. I once read a book where people used this technique to claim what's theirs. I got quite interested in that book since it's mainly erotica. Though the main reason is that I got absorb by the book when the chief of that village claimed his daughter whose beauty is heaven-sent.

That's also why I wanted to try it to Shina.

I place my mouth near her ear and whispered.

"Shina you will be always be mine and mine alone."

"Yes, Shido I will be yours forever mmhhm." 

Shina replied my dominance with a moan. Her reply made my junior hardened like it used to when fucking my wife. Shiroe, Ah my lovely wife. 

I remember the time we shared together in that slow place time world. Although there we're times we fought and times we find each other on edge, However, The love we have with each other was too strong than our hatred. 

I also knew there will be a time that me and Shina would agree with each other. But the though of it kind of annoyed me. I sighed heavily in my mind as I watched my little Shina moaned when I pierced her hole. There is no point of thinking such stuff, let's leave it to the future me to handle it. For now what I will do is resume my time with my daughter, Shina.

"Aahn Shido."

34