Heaven Ceremony
3.8k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Afterwards, We used all the time we have inside the time barrier. We got out completely satisfied and relieved from worldly desire. 

Shina's skin became a bit more glossy and her temperament was bit mature than a while ago. She has this adult look if you look closely. Is it because of how she overcome something or is it because she just felt she accomplished stuff? I don't know, Only shina knows what she is thinking.

I don't really want to enter in such matter and I can only appreciate her change. She became prettier though I still can find her a bit childish. It doesn't matter, Shina will be Shina after all.

We waited outside the palace gate. When we arrived at the gate we found little girls and teen girls gathered and was talking with each other with a big smile on their faces. The childrens were playing.

When they saw us coming they focus their attention to us. They then smile that made my heart flutter, Oh my god. Is this heaven? So many angelic beauties gathered around. 

As for why I had such reaction even though I saw them on the park sometimes but this time they wore something that made my heart skip a beat. The reason why I called them angels that is because they are basically are angels. White halo floating on top of their head while on their back is clearly something I recognized. It's an angels wing.

White feathers that looks so realistic and dress that looks from greek era. Adorned in white with golden ornaments such as necklace, rings and dress clips. They look absolutely stunning. 

If I don't have self-control, I could Imagine what I would do. Pounce and eat this girls whole and ignoring the consequences for all I care. Thankfully, I still have my sanity.

The girls came towards us and started a conversation while waiting for the leader to come. The leader, Rika who got an errand to meet the elder earlier. 

While talking with the girls, I found out that this is their monthly thingy. It seems that they wanted me to see them do this earlier than the schedule. I feel grateful to the girls for their consideration. 

I don't even know what the heck is this all about. They only said that today's theme is angel from heavens that even confused me more. 

I tried asking what will they do, They did not tell me. Even Shina became secretive. I wanted to read their minds but I think it would spoil the situation. Looking at their excited faces. According to my understanding of girls behaviour, they want to surprise me. So I didn't want to do anything that would dishearten them. Ultimately, I can't help but be curious what they would do.

A few minutes later. I sense Rika's presence from afar. Surprisingly, Shina who doesn't have abilities like me could also detect Rika. As expected they closer thank I think they we're. I should never underestimate woman's relationship with their friends.

"Everyone sorry for the wait. The elders has so many orders." Rika wave her hand towards our group. She then run towards us as she arrived with low of breathe. 

"Why are you running Rika?" I asked worriedly, this girls is too energetic. 

"Hehehe sorry for being late." Rika patted the back of her head as she apologized. 

"Don't worry about it Rika-neechan, We also just got here." A little girl said to Rika.

"Thank you Ran-chan" Rika then jumped to that girl hugging her tightly. 

The girl, Ran squirm at her embrace. But still has a smile on her face.

The others watch the two with happy smiles on their faces. The scene was too cute to not to appreciate. 

While I was having a hard time. Because I sense insecurity all of sudden. I know I should also thank to see such heavenly thing in front of me. However, I don't have time for that because I feel annoyed instead because I can't find anything that bothers me.

It's so frustrating, I even tried searching 50 kilometers from here and search for the source of my insecurity but I can't find it. 

However, I didn't show my frustration on my face. Because, I don't want the girls to worry and misunderstand me. 

I took a deep breath. I'm prepared for what's to come. I can't let anything bad happen to this girls.

The girls took a little time to have a conversation about how they should proceed the plan. While secretly glancing towards my direction. Rika gave me a full smile as Shina stuck out her tongue.

Yosh, Bring it on. 

I don't who the heck that made me feel frustrated but I will smack you in the face if you touch this girls. Touch their hair I will break your bones, Harm them I will smash you into pieces.

I feel surging power inside me as I prepared a plan.

I really want thank to my high intuition, If I don't have such ability I think I would be oblivious.

20 minutes later, the girls stopped conversing as Rika approached me excitedly.

"Shido-nii, Let's go!" She then grabbed my arm and happily clung on my shoulder. Earning a glare from my daughter.

Our group then proceed to walk towards the meadow below the clan village. There are only one thing on the meadow and it's the road where I came from.

When we arrived, The breeze of winds travels throughout the meadow. It looks like it came from fantasy, However it was only the work of mother nature. No matter how humans tried to destroy the world unaware of it. They still can't destroy the wonder of Earth.

The smell of fresh air travels through my lungs as I feel refresh and felt my vitality improved a little bit. This place is amazing. 

I watch the girls downed in Angel appearances. They look so celestial, If a normal person would see this they will think they arrived in heaven. With the magic of Chikushodo clan the girls made a fog like clouds around the area and a few heavenly lights. With that, They scene truly looked like heaven itself.

I kinda feel amazed and awed. 

"Wow, I can't believe that magic could be used like this." I muttered while Shina on my side nod in agreement. 

"Anyway, What kind of event is this Shina?" I turn my head to Shina.

"It's really nothing serious but just a way our clan showing gratitude to the gods. However, according to history around the world there we're many gods and our clan didn't know who we should gave thanks to. So instead we gave thanks to all gods one by one every month." Shina recited the reason behind this special event.

"Oh." I don't know what to say about this. It's really surprising. 

"Lastly, Only the mages of our clan knew this ceremony by the way. So normal people are not included in this event." 

Turning my head to her and nod my head while wrinkling my forehead.

Understandable, Seeing the girls here are all mages. Even if normal people found out about this they will only see us as weird people or cult.

Anyway, The plain grassland became heavenly place or indeed heaven. Clouds, Golden gates, Sounds of Trumpets. Angels and little cupids flying around and singing with melody that could easily heal your bad mood. 

True, My frustrations earlier starts to dissipates while I was watching such fantastic performance before my eyes. Rika became the leader of the group, I notice somehow that she keep glancing at my direction. 

I sent her an encouraging look, in response she was filled with excitement. The smile on her face was too cute and lovely. I want to protect it.

As I deduce for how many times, Women's intuition is more terrifying than I thought. I received a slightly hurtful pinch on my waist from the girl next to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Hmph! You think bad." Shina harrumphed.

I smiled wryly at her. Shaking my head slightly, I don't really get girls. 

I put my arm around her shoulder giving her comfort. Sheesh this girl, Look at that stupid grin of hers. She's showing off. 

As I thought so. Rika gave Shina a quite glare right there. These two, sigh. 

I really wanted to help the two of them but for now I'll just leave them to their own accord. 

While I'm having a fun, I've never know that some thing is coming towards us. Will it give me a great trouble or not. I will find about it later.

----------------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

23