Interrogation
2.5k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside in a dark enclosed room, In the middle of the room. A feminine figure was sitting and strapped on a single wooden chair. She was wearing a dark yet fitting outfit. One could see her body outline because of such outfit. 

Men would get horny just by looking at her directly or they might do something more than evil. 

However despite such revealing figure, The man walking around her did not even take a second glance at her body. 

Though, It does not mean he was not attracted at all. He agrees that this girl got such a great body and wanted to eat her. But, he will need to know whose behind her.

"Who were you working for?"

With deep and steep voice. The man, asked the maiden, who long ago woken up. She was staring at the man intently trying to indulge the image before her. 

So this is a man? She thought. This was her first time seeing a man. She was greatly excited receiving such mission. She was really grateful of her higher ups giving her this mission. In her childhood, She knew men but because of their near extinction. She didn't see a man for the rest of her 10 years of life.

When she was a child. She always thought that men are pervert and evil, that's what her mother would always said. But, when men disappears things got south for her mother. She lost her husband and in a sense, She became deviant herself. 

Watching her mother acting like a horny dog! Visiting the breeding center everyday. The girl lost her trust to her mother. She was so innocent back then.

And now she is now grown up, She can finally feel what frustration is and feel what her mother felt. The reason was a lack of a man's hormone. The reason why her mother would visit the breeding center everyday.

...

Looking at the girl, I saw her stupor. I know this gaze well.... Sigh, This will take longer than I expected.

Oh, it begins. 

You got to be kidding me? She just became horny just by looking at me, Hey! I'm asking you, Seriously?

How can you get wet just by looking at me? Shaking my head as I kneeled before her. However, I was greeted a lustful eyes, Burning from her cravings. Not good at all.... 

"Girl, I'm asking you. Who were you working for?" 

Her reply was, obviously a silence hot sigh. Hmm. My face scrunch looking at the situation. Yup, She is fallen....

There's two ways to deal with this. One, Pour her a bucket of cold water and lastly, The obvious one, Fuck her silly.

I want to make this fast but, Since she readily present herself to me. I would be stupid to take a pass on this delicious meal. As a gentleman why should I hesitate accepting a lady's offer. That's not manly at all...

Taking a deep breath. Let's do this.... But wait a minute. How did I caught her, you say?

It was very simple, but I can't believe this girl fell from such simple trap. 

First, When I arrived at the meadow again. I tried looking around, I acted like I was trying to search for something I lost. The girl still did not my move which I'm grateful of her since if she made a move at that time my plan would be destroyed. Yup, My first plan was to deceive her. 

As I planned, She took a while watching me from behind. Mesmerized... I never would have thought I would take advantage of her Curiosity.

Second, The Item. With my space storage magic, I took out an Item and throw it away. But, I didn't let her know I throw something. To do that with simple invisible spell. 

I underestimated her curiosity. She didn't even move a single bit or showed any vigilance as I walk past her. I smell flowery scent when I get past her. One word appeared in my mind 'VIRGIN'. 

Like a pure untainted white sheet, a sweet aroma tingle my inner self. The fragrance  reminds me of a flower called lily. 

I know that this girl is purely untainted. But even so, just like her, She also piqued my interest. 

What I am about to do is not good and immoral. But, who am I? Yes, I'm not your kindhearted guy out there. I'm worse of of the worst. I'm degrading myself because I know what I really am. No matter how I want to change that shitty personality of mine in my past life. They all say, Bad habit won't change easily.

I love women of all kinds....well, not all of them. Beautiful and Sweet girls attracted me the most. The thought of tainting these girls made me shiver from excitement. 

Especially, if that maiden has the same blood with me. 

Unfortunately, This girl isn't my blood relative or she might experience something more pleasurable for the rest of her life. I may not control myself further...

It's also one of the reasons why I lost control when having sex with my women. The fault lies to my complicated complexity of incestuous Desire to Fuck my family. 

Of course, Whilst commiting such iniquitous act, I will also felt guilt about it despite being me being a scum. 

Never did I be ignored such guilt since I know God will not forgive me. It also pains me that I used the body that isn't mine to make relationship with his family. I don't know what to say if my past family knew about it. 

Sigh

"Not again, I'm being too sentimental." 

I muttered my breath as I stopped those problems from my mind. I really should organize my plan carefully, So I wouldn't worry it would fail. The plan on telling Shido's family or in sort my women. As someone who will be bound close to me, The deserved to know the truth before they knew I was lying to them.

I really forgot to introduce myself... I mean my real self huh. Was it because I'm scared or just don't want to tell anyone who I really am. No, it doesn't really matter right now. The most important thing is that I have the second chance to change my way of life.

Although, I keep saying I was delinquent or hoodlum from my past self. But, that was far from truth. Didn't I say it, I was the worse of worst.

.....

To obtain what I wanted, I tried hard to achieve the goal. 

However in truth, To obtain what I wanted. I use any idea I could think of. Even if the Idea was horribly wrong and involve hurting the innocents. I still proceed doing it, Ignoring the consequences so I can obtain the thing I wanted. Yes, I did not even bat an eyelid even a dying person was right before my eyes. I did not consider myself as righteous from the beginning, I was not the hero that everyone would look up to.

I was the demon that will hurt you if you get inch closer to me. No, it would more appropriate, I'm willing to sell you to obtain my goal. 

This wasn't enough to cover my past life sins, because I couldn't count on how many sins I committed. It was horrendous if I explain it simply. I was once a horrible boy... 

.....

I wanted to tell you more about myself but I will stop here. Since you know, I can't endure my raging lust anymore... 

Ahem! Forgive me if you want to know more about my past life. (Author: Oh, I wanted to hear more. Wait--)

Without further ado, Let's get started shall we?

One more thing, I'm a fucking liar but what I said above is close to the truth too.... 

With a slight raise of my hand. I casted spell nonchalantly without even reciting the chant from my mouth. I was so proud about this skill of mine. Since, I really wanted to try casting spell without chant so much. After all, I can only read them from novels of all times. 

With slight of hand, The binds that bind the girl became loose. I didn't really remove them since it would make her cautious.

Let's watch her reaction now that she is free and unrestricted from binds.

Now then, what will you do little girl?

------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

22