Visit 1
1.9k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hurriedly escaped. Yeah you heard me right. I literally escaped. Why you say?

I'm not scared because of what I've done but because I can't handle the awkwardness of the situation. I don't really know how to fix the awkwardness if I was the one who caused it in the first place. 

You know if it was in the past I would have face them normally. However for the past few years trapped inside a space. My conscience took over and I feel guilty about the things I've done.

It was ridiculous if you think about it. I woke up in unfamiliar place and in unfamiliar body, then raped a woman, taking her chastity in the process. Learning she was my sister, No, My predecessor's sister. Because of my lack of conscience back then I made a spontaneous decision without thinking the future. Just like what I did in my past life...

So it became worst after that event. The woman, Kana she accepted me and loved me. That made me happy but I overlooked one thing, it was my fault for lack of understanding the situation. Instead of Me, The woman loved my predecessor and not me.

The situation got worse when I hear about the lack of male humans in the world and about marriage between blood-relatives. Because of my complex fetish of loving incest. I became full of myself by thinking having harem. 

Not only that.... Just when I thought I only have a big background behind my back, I'm just a normal human. The result? I discovered my powers and was happy about it. Not only that, I also found out about magic that my family possessed.

My fantasy widened and I felt I was like a Harem protagonist but not a your typical Beta chara but an Alpha. See! I was filled with arrogance that I thought I'm the center of everything.

The worst part was that I could change the world! How the fuck did I get that imagination!? Who the fuck am I. I'm not a Fucking Shonen protagonist. I really want to beat up myself for being dumb and idiotic. Too reckless when in comes of planning.

I woke up from that nightmare. Thanks to my lovely wife. Shiroe, She thought me everything I should know. Her teachings made me realize my faults. I was so ashamed of myself. That's when my guilty-conscience appeared. I wanted to change.

I noted to myself that I should be who am I from now on. That is why, I will cast away my past Identity as Shin and Shido. I will not blindly believe in being Shido and Shin. 

Right now, I will take a step forward in accepting who am I. The God game me this second chance to live again. So it can mean it was a new life. 

My new life. Being reborn again!

....

Finishing those thoughts. I was filled by new-founded resolved. I felt like the weight in my chest lifted. I feel like I can now breathe easily. 

With a snap of my finger, Clothes appear on my body.

I smile widely.

Then without further ado. I should go to my next agenda. Visiting my Lovely wife. Shiroe, I can feel her watching me and that my heart flutter and further widening my smile.

I arrived in my room. I knock.

"Come in."

Her voice echoed into my ear as those sweet voice made my heart itchy for some reason. I open the door.

"Ara, ara. Look what we have here, it seems someone found something good... Dear Husband, will you tell your Lovely wife about your findings?"

Shiroe was sitting on the mat in lotus position as she put her palms together. Wearing a fitting Yoga outfit as her bountiful mounds hugging those priceless treasure, it was a sight to behold. Her figure was so alluring that I can't help myself but gawked.

Shiroe saw her husband who was looking at her in awe. Couldn't help but chuckle as she felt deep pride within her heart.

"Hmm, Dear husband, Do you like my outfit? You are staring too much."

I snap out from my thoughts and replied

"Oh, Y... Yeah. Shiroe you look so amazing that I can't help myself. Thank you very much. I love you much"

I walk towards her and gave her a hug.

"Dear, I'm so happy that I can make you happy with my body."

Shiroe then put her hands around my neck and peck my lips.

"I'm glad having you as my wife, Shiroe."

Shiroe blushed hearing my compliment. She retorted.

"Dear, You and your silver tongue. But I like it... Anyway, what brings you here."

"Hmm, can't I visit my lovely wife?"

"Hmph, I bet you said the same to other women too right. I'm not gonna fall for your tricks."

I chuckled hearing her response. I know she's playing with me but I can't let her do as she please. Instead of replying to her retorts, I kissed her juicy lips instead.

Shiroe was surprised for a moment before reciprocated the kiss. Which turned into passionate lips to lips and tongue dancing.

15 minuted passed before the two was out of breathe.

"Did I satisfy my lovely wife?" 

"Yeah, That was good...But don't think I can forgive you easily." 

I wryly smiled at her before I sweep her up into princess carry. Shiroe put her arms my neck tightly as I walk towards the bed. Putting her on my bed.

"What should I do to make my lovely wife forgive me.

I said deeply as I look into her eyes. As she look into mine. Our thoughts focus on this moment as we forgot everything slowly. 

"Hmm, Maybe my dear husband can help his lovely wife cool her body... I feel hot my dear husband, My body is looking for you."

Her whisper fueled the itchiness in my hearts as it turns into flames. The big guy down there reacted to her craving and lustful figure. Her skin tight yoga outfit made it worse.

"I see... I could help her with that."

My smile and her smile widened. I kiss her lips tamely. I put my hands on her waist feeling her smooth skin as my hands move upwards slowly towards her bountiful assets. 

I could now feel the hotness of her body as it radiate in subtle red hue. Her body is tempting me to move hastily... But I did not. I want to enjoy these moment slowly. I love loving my wife like these. 

I know that Shiroe love these situation also. She was not really fun of having sex for pleasure... Although I don't really get what she was saying. Because for me the act of sex is to love each other. 

However, I didn't question her. I learn understanding her taste. I got addicted to her way of love. 

Shiroe pinch my waist. I apologized telepathically. The two of us shared our thoughts from each other. That's why our trust is unbreakable.

I cup her boobs with my hand as I gently fondle the pair of mounds. It was soft and supple. I love her boobs and everything about her. I'm really lucky to marry this woman.

"Aaahn mmmhhm.....I love that my husband."

Hot moan escape from her lips as I smirk inside my mind. I took pride in my godly hands.

I slowly motion my right hand down to her special area. I trace my finger from her navel down to her vagina, as I did so shiroe shuddered from my touch. Just as my fingers arrived at her vagina. Her yoga pants was soaked in her lovely pussy juice.

"Oya, It seems someone is eager."

I whisper next to her ear. Her eyes became hazy from happiness and glee she could feel at this moment.

"Aahn, H... Husband your teasing me to much haaa"

---------------------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

20