Visit 2
2k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dear, You're teasing me too much Ahhnnn~"

Shiroe let out an erotic moan as I finger her hole. Her love juice made the internal walls slimy and ready to be fucked. Her wet is pussy is pussy is erotic.

"Shiroe you are so beautiful."

Whispering next to her. Shiroe shivered from being complimented. She let out her tongue as she reached the peak of pleasure. 

"Dear, I'm Cumming, Cuuummmiing!! Nnnnnngggh"

I bit her earlobe at fueled her orgasm further. She gasped for air and she exhaled large amount of carbon dioxide from her lungs. Using her delicate hands to scratch my back.

Because the difference in strength between us. She manage to make a cut. Shiroe is so sensitive when she orgasm and I love her for her reaction. 

Shiroe rapidly breath as she tried to be conscious. 

"Haaaa, Dear you are so amazing."

Shiroe let out a charming smile. 

"Of course, I'm amazing. If not, How could I service my lovely wife."

Shiroe stared at my eyes as she saw what I'm thinking. She then snorted.

"Yeah, Thanks to your other women you improve your techniques."

"Hahaha"

I scratch the back of my head. She easily see through me. 

"Well, I guess thanks to them my dear husband became more adept in pleasuring women..."

"Thank you Shiroe. I love you so much."

I give her a peck on the lips. I'm really lucky to have her as my wife. She's not normal, She's ready to share me with others. That's also why she stole my heart. I was captivated by her selfless behaviour. 

"I love you too Dear."

She put her hand on my cheeks. 

"Let's continue."

"Mm...Dear I want to be on top."

"Eeh... Okay."

You might wonder why I had such huge reaction. It was not because I don't like her to bein on top. It's just something crazy will happen.

We then switched places.

"But before that, I think we need to give your pet some love."

Shiroe then move between my legs. She slowly undress her top as those bountiful mounds sprung out, giving me a pleasant view. My Goodness, I'm really blessed by the heaven to own those tits. 

"Dear, If you stare them much they will explode."

I then snapped out from my thoughts as I looked at her dumbfounded.

"Pftt, I'm joking. They are all yours."

Shiroe learned how to joke? When? She's becoming cheeky.

"Oh you may wonder why I'm capable of joking.... Well, Thanks to your family they taught various things. Are you not happy?"

"Ah no... I mean I'm just surprised I guess. I'm happy you get along with them"

Shiroe beam as she put her hands on my pants as she use her magic to teleported the garments away. I wryly smiled at her actions.

She then put my erect dick between her tits. I noticed her pink nipples was also erect. 

"Ah so warm. I miss these feelings."

It feels so good to be between her tits. Shiroe 's boobs make me feel comfortable. It's soft and perfect. I can't get enough with these boobs.

Shiroe grinned as she watches my reaction. She then started to use her boobs to pleasure my cock. While her she put her tongue out licking my glans. Shit this is so good! She's really amazing.

Shiroe became more proficient in servicing me from the time we spent together. Having her as my wife, I feel like I'm so lucky.

"Dear does this make you feel good." Shiroe looked at me from below. Eyeing me seductively.

"Y-Yeah! Wife your tits is so soft as usual. I always loved your Paizuri. Ahh" I groaned as i felt the softness of her plump breast.

"HeHeHe.... They're all yours Dear." 

"I'm so lucky to hear that." I laughed. She keep stroking my cock between her breast for few minutes before I could feel surging withing my balls.

"Wife, I-I-I'm cumming!" 

Shiroe speed up as she stuck out her tongue out licking the tip of my penis. It was leaking precum but Shiroe felt that my cock hardened before letting out a stream of white cum. 

She open her mouth as she swallows some of the shooting semen. While some of it splashed to her face. She looks so hot and dirty at the same time.

I feel so refreshed.

"Dear, You let out much."

Shiroe cup some semen from her face as she drank the rest of it. This wife of mine how could she be so attractive even when drinking my semen. Ah! My cock stood up again.

"Heee.... It seems your not the only one lively." Shiroe chuckled at the sight of my cock.

I smiled wryly and scratch the back of my head. 

"Well, It's your fault for being too attractive."

"Ara Dear I'm so happy!" Shiroe then stood up as she clung into my arms.

"Okay let's continue!" She then casually said as she jump onto me. I then hastily grabbed her butt and she then circle her legs around my waist.

"Ready Dear?" Shiroe asked with heated expression.

I then respond by tearing her yoga pants around her butt. Then with sudden force she made me lie down on the bed. I was a bit surprised but I just smile it away.

Shiroe started to push my cock inside her vagina slowly. I could feel her inside as I remember her tight walls. We've been fucking for years but she is still so tight. Even her pussy looks that of a virgin. As expected of my lovely wife. H

"AAaaammmmh~ Deeaaarrrr! You are inside in me again. Aaahn"

Without even further ado. Shiroe started humping like a rabbit. As I endured the intense sensation that made my mind buzz.

Having sex with Shiroe is really fulfilling. Her internal walls wrap around my cock, gripping it tightly, It's as if it didn't want to let go.

"Aaaahnm Dear! I love you so much!"

Shiroe lean forwards as out lips lock together. Our lips was releasing a slurping erotic sound. I put my hands on her waist helping her momentum.

"Shiroe I love you too." I said to her whilst staring at her lust filled eyes.

"Deeeaaar! Aaahnn....I"m cumming!"

I can feel her walls gripping my cock tightly as if trying to squashed it. Furthermore, I can feel a stream of liquid leaking out from her pussy.

"Aaaaaahhh!" 

Shiroe quivered from climaxing. She bit her lips as her eye rolling upwards and let her tongue out. After few seconds of spasming. She recovered quickly, She smiled sweetly as if she didn't cum earlier. If it were for other women they would have collapse on my chest, However, My wife is amazing.

"Dear it feels so good." 

"I'm glad I can make my wife happy and satisfied." I replied to her.

"But it seems you are not done yet." Shiroe smiled mischievously feeling the hardness inside her. She then continue moving up and down. Her smile turns cheeky as she twist her hips giving me more intense pleasure.

Despite being still sensitive down there. Shiroe knew as my wife she should not leave her husband from pleasuring midway. Although, She knew this would not be the end of it.

With that, I made Shiroe cum more than ten times in 4 rounds. We did it for a few hours before the two of us fell asleep. It was greatest and awkward day, but still left me completely satisfied.

---------------------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

20