Last day 1
2k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning came. As the Sun shine through the curtains of the windows. The chirp of the morning birds sounding so peaceful and tranquil.

Opening my eyes. Feeling refreshed and relaxed. It's a whole another day.

Just when I open my eyes I hear a very sweet charming voice coming from the woman beside me. Shiroe my lovely wife. She was embracing my chest while patting my face her dainty hand. My hand then pull her closely.

"Good Morning, Dear. Did you sleep well"

"Morning Wife, Yeah I feel very refreshed." I replied in soft tone. 

I then lean forward pecking her lips. After we separated she smiled lovingly.

"What's your plan for today?"

"Hmm, I'll call everyone today..."

Shiroe noticed my hesitation as she raised her hand and cup my cheeks.

"Dear, Don't forget I'm always with you. No matter what you decided on, I, Shiroe your wife will always be by your side."

I look at Shiroe and nodded. She's a good wife.

"Thank you, I love you. With you here by my side, I think I have found my confidence."

Then without anymore hesitation. I resolute myself to this once and for all. This is my last chance or else I may not have any resolve to do this later on. It was an ultimately not a good idea, However I've already decided to do it. My heart is very restless but I stand up and face this problem head on. 

When Shiroe saw my resolve she then smiled . She then spoke inside her heart 'That's my husband.'

"Now then. We should go."

"Mm, As you wish Dear."

We got up from the bed. Wearing clothes as we were naked. I wore a white sleeveless with black leather jacket. From below I wore long black pants that pairs up my jacket. Then a white and black sneakers that accented the whole set. 

I looked modern with these clothing. It wasn't me who made me wear these. Shiroe recommend them. Naturally as her husband, how could I refuse her offer. I would be an idiot if I did refuse, I should smack my head with a tofu if I really did that.

As for Shiroe she wore a navy blue overcoat with white fur collar and near the hips. As for the interior she wore a white sweetheart blouse. On her hips is checkered belt with her light blue skirt. She also wore black leggings that accented her whole figure. Lastly, a pair of black heeled shoes. 

She look so stunning that I can't take my eyes away from her. I couldn't help but gulp and compliment her.

"Wife, You are so beautiful." 

I can feel my heart beating faster when I focus my gaze to her. 

Shiroe hearing my compliment felt butterfly in her stomach as also felt her heart beating faster. Even her white milky cheeks turns to red as tomato.

If I did not know how to control myself I would have pounce her. Fortunately, I changed I used to be.

I calmed down for a few second. Before admiring her looks.

I then stretch out my hand to her and said.

"Let's go."

Shiroe grab my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine.

We then got out from my room.

.....

Inside the Main hall of the palace. Many people gathered with questioning look on their faces. These people are Shido's relatives.

Shizue, The Empress of the family was sitting above her throne. She was also confused by the whole situation why her son gathered them here. What's more her heart felt uneasy this morning. She can't help but something she can't take will happen soon.

What troubled her the most was her son did not came for dinner last night. He also didn't came to sleep with her. She felt unease and irritation.

She was informed by Shido from her device this morning that he wanted to meet with her in the main palace hall.

However, She did not expect but not only her who got the message but the others also. She speculated that her son will announce something from them.

Shizue then look at her eldest daughter next to her standing like an assistant. She told her daughter to sit but to Shizue's amazement Sona didn't move but seemed to be thinking deeply. 

Shizue frowned. She thought that Sona may known what's coming. She may have already known what's going on. 

"Sona, What are you thinking?"

Sona then snapped out from her thoughts as she look at her loli mother. She was hesitant to tell her what's on her mind.

"M-Mother, I-I-I.... N-Nothing."

Sona wanted to say that she knows what all these fuss all about. But, when she remembered the message shido sent her. She then shook her head.

Clearly, Shizue knows that there is something in Sona's mind. She felt that Sona's mood was down, it's unusual. She can't help but frown deeply as she began feel restless all of sudden. 

'What's going on! Shii-chan what are you trying to do! Mama is scared!'

Shizue might look composed and calm from the outside but she was panicky from inside.

She looks around and found out that everyone is talking and chatting. They also felt something wrong in these meeting. The noise became louder and louder until Shizue snapped out.

"SILENCE!!!"

Shizue shouted. With that one word, Every woman in the main hall stop talking. They then bowed down their head to Shizue, apologizing their misbehaviour. 

Shizue then nodded. As a empress she needs to control her own people. That's what her role is supposed to be. The moment she became the empress, Every person in the family shall follow the empress no matter the order would be. Despite the family have these ambiance atmosphere feeling, Shan't forget the strictness of it's internal structure.

The women started sitting in sieza at the side leaving the middle empty. Like the one we usually saw in imperial movies. 

No one spoke a word. Not even a needle dropping can be heard. Not any longer, It was so quite that the atmosphere became tranquil.

They waited for the person who was responsible for this meeting. 

....

Kana and Akane was also present at this gathering. After teaching Akane, Shido said to them to appear to the main hall today. Then without even waiting for Kana to say something clearly she wanted to talk with him. But, Shido can read her hesitation so he got out. Kana obviously need some time to accept him, it would be unnatural if she decided to accept him.

As for Akane she look at Shido's silhouette with fervor as her cheeks turns red. 

....

Time passed.

The door of the main hall palace made a thud. Then slowly opened as it made a creaking sound that reverberates inside the big hall. The eyes of the people inside stared at the doors direction.

They saw two silhouettes just outside the door. The two then slowly walked inside.

---------------------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

17