Last day 3
1.7k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Present Time.

The Door of the main hall palace as I and Shiroe walks in. The eyes of every people inside follows us as they showed a mild surprised expression. I remember that most of the women who are present in here was also involved yesterday's secret party. Which some time later, Their cheeks turns red hue as they release a sweet pheromones all of sudden.

I chuckled at their unusual reaction. Please girls, calm your pussies down. I'm here to announce something that can cause a turmoil.

What would they do if they know who I was. Well they still gave that look?

Well, I think more or less what would they answer will be. Remembering that they just wanted my cock. Which kind of making relieved since I can't really manage a really large harem. It was really a childish of me to think I can handle billions of girls at the same time. That's just my past self dreaming and also a bit naivety. Ultimately, I already know about how I should maintain my own harem.

Sometimes, I wonder how big would be my harem though. Although, Shiroe suggested to be of my help when it comes to it. I think she just wanted to manage my love life which I greatly appreciate her suggestion. So instead of just helping me managing my harem, I gave her the authority to manage my harem, I also gave her the power to slap me hard if I became rash and Impulsive in making decisions. She will stop me if everything started to go south.

Anyway, Now that we are inside. Everyone is staring at me with heated expression but mainly, Confusion. Especially Mama who was so calm that I could rightly see through her emotions. Mama I may not be your son, but you still are my mother that I love. A woman and as a mother. You giving me that look is making my heart breaks.

However, I need to stand up straight. We didn't even begin these suppose circumstances. I'm bringing a news that will greatly shock all of you. I clearly know what I'm doing that's why I decided to be honest to my family at least.

I'm a liar and I know that clearly. Sheesh I didn't forget about how Scummy I am. Yup, I want to repent my wrongs and mistakes I did.

I stared at my mama's eyes before me and Shiroe sat in seiza then bow our heads to mama. Paying respect to the empress and as a mother.

""Greetings! Your majesty.""

Shiroe and I said synchronizing.

Mama showed a surprised expression nodding off her head. Then raised her hand gesturing us to stand up. So everyone stood up but except for Shiroe and I.

"What's the matter Shii-chan? Is there something you want to say?"

Mama asked curiously. But, her heart suddenly felt cold at the sight of her son and daughter-in-law groveling in front of her. Not because she hated them but because her uneasy feelings became intense all of sudden. Lastly, She didn't want to show her son her weakness that is why she is showing her cold demeanor. 

"Mama... No, Chikushodo Shizue-sama. I hereby announce to you that I, Chikushodo Shido made a grave mistake, It's a crime that I'm guilty of. I wish to announce to you everything I hid from her majesty! Can I have your permission to speak, Your majesty!?"

I said while feeling my heart hurt. Shiroe grab my hand as she grip it tightly with hers. 

"What do you mean by those your words of yours?... Well then, I gave you the permission to talk about your crime."

With her cute loli voice, though sounds serious. Even if she hid it well, I know she felt hesitant about learning the truth.

Mama I'm sorry for being a bad son. 

"Thank you, your majesty!" I said then continued. My next words will be a bomb.

"I, Chikushodo Shido was lying to everyone in the family.... The former Young master of Chikushodo family has passed away 3 days ago.... As for I then took over his deceased body and regained some of his memories....."

I then said every little details to all of them. Mama asks questions every now and then during the time I recited every single details. I obviously know what every one is feeling. Tense would be understatement, yes everyone was on verge of breaking be facts I spouted. Some was thinking this was a dream but, sorry this isn't a dream. Mama... She couldn't even hide her emotions as her tears starting to flows out as though she still keeps her demeanor as an empress.

My heart was breaking at the sight of my mother crying in front of me. I was the cause of her situation. I want to punch myself hard!

But I can't stop. I need to tell them the truth. Even Shiroe started to tear up. Her grip is tightening. 

This was the consequences of my mistakes. 

3 hours have passed.

The hall that was soundless was now filled with sobbing noise. The tranquil atmosphere was changed into depressing air. I stayed in seiza for almost 3 hours and it starting to numb my knees. This is clearly punishing myself for making my precious mama cry. Though it's still not enough for punishment.

Mama, her eyes was now lost in thought. The reality obviously hits her to the core. That looks really wanted me to commit suicide. If not for shiroe I would already have killed myself.

I wanted to grab her petite body in my embrace and whisper sweet words to her. But, I felt hesitant... Will she hate me now that she knows who am I?

Before I process my thoughts. Shiroe silently whispered.

"Dear, Go.."

I turn my head to her and she nodded. I stood up and walk forwards while thinking she might hate it. But, I really want to hug her.

Everybody was focused on me. Rei and Fuuka knew these whole event would be, still cried miserably. Sona stop that! Don't give me that look. Please don't give up Sona.

---------------------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

14