Loli mama 1
6.4k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A steam rising up from the hot water. As I submerged myself inside the big tub full of hot water. Ah, So good...

Beside me, my mother is clinging on my arms fully naked. I can feel her soft assets pressing on my arm. She's not flat, I can cup those with my palms.

She's smiling gleefully while having red blush on her cheeks.

"Bathing with shii-chan hehehe..."

I wanted to get eat her as soon as possible. Patience, I need to take it slow.

"Mama you are so adorable."

I reached out and pinch her puffy cheeks. She then look at me and pouts.

"Shii-chan don't treat mama like a child. Mama is already an adult. Mama will get angry."

Is what she said but her words says otherwise.

Ah the fluttering feeling. How can such cute creature exist. On top of that, She's my mother. My one and only loli mother.

My mind is really twisted. She's my mother but I feel sexual towards her. I want to push her and take her roughly... Ah, No good. My mind is corrupted I need to focus.

"Are you really an adult mama?" 

I teasingly said. She nodded cutely and didn't seem to find any hidden meaning in my words.

"Is that so."

I leaned closer to her and whispers an enchanting voice near her ear. 

"Mama, If you are really an adult. You know what it means when a big boy and girl gets naked together right?"

Now that she realized her situation clearly. She wander her mind from the night where she tasted her son's cock. Shizue gulped.

"W-What are you talking about Shii-chan. Mama is Shii-chan's Mama you know.... W-We can't do that..."

She gets flustered and blushed furiously and stutter. 

"Mama what are you thinking... Don't tell me! Mama is such a lewd woman."

I just wanted to tease her but to think she gets easily shy when talking about sexual stuff. Geez how innocent can she be. She already have 5 daughters and son... But, I don't hate it. She looks so cute and I don't want to lose her adorableness.

"Eey, Shii-chan you bully, You are teasing Mama... Mama will ignore you humph!"

Mama crossed her arms and looked away. Pretending to be a little upset. Even though her ears are red. 

"I'm sorry mama for teasing you. Okay, I won't tease you again. Mama is a proper adult. Here I'll pat you."

I console her while putting her on my lap. She shriek by my action. But she kept silent and notice something amiss in words. She then puffed her cheeks cutely and rebuked.

"Shii-chan you meanie..."

I then put my hand above her head and gave this adorable creature a pat. Though she didn't want to be treated like a child, Mama became bubbly when she is patted.

She did not even notice something standing between her legs. Or maybe she notice it and pretended like it was nothing.

Of course Shizue notice that. How can she not feel the heat and hard object that was pressing against her meat hole. She even rub her slit with it slowly, afraid of her son noticing her strange behaviour.

Like hell I won't notice those small movements. I'm not that of an idiot. I know very well what is happening. My pheromones is releasing scent to a degree where a woman would climax just by standing close to me.

I'm already amazed that my mother could control herself well. Even my sister already fell in my hands... I'm so amaze and proud of my mother's willpower. As expected of an empress.

Silence took over the place as the only sound reverberating is the sounds of water splash because slowly the movements is getting faster and faster. 

Our breathing became heavy and aroused. Hot moans and groans came out from our mouths... As I hug my loli mother's slender tiny waist and cup her decent breast with my other hand. 

We didn't talk. She didn't gave any consent and I didn't ask. We took our approval through actions and these is what the result.

I gave her creamy white jade luster nape a kiss. Giving her little pinky nipples a pinch.

"Mmm~"

Cute moans came out from her petite lips. Her hips didn't stop as she continued humping. She didn't put my penis inside but rub it to her slit. I also did not let it in because I know it's not something I should do. I need to wait and resolve the problem before giving her pussy a fuck

I agree I'm tempted to fuck her pussy. However, I need to listen to Shiroe.

"Shii-chan....aaahnn~.... D-Do me!"

She couldn't take it anymore and said those words that snap my brain. I need to stop, else I would regret. My brain was clouded with pleasure and I have the impulse to ignore everything and just do it.

"Mama, We can't..."

In the end, My will is stronger than my impulsiveness. I don't want to make the same mistakes again. 

"B-B-But shii-chan...nnnnh~... Mama is feeling tingly down there. Mama wants to feel good."

Mama begs as she keeps grinding her slits against my meat stick. From her voice alone, I could tell that this wasn't enough for her to feel more pleasure and her desire to climax.

"Don't worry Ma...We can't use your pussy but we can use the second hole. What do you think?"

Shizue halted her hips for a moment before she thought about it. Her ass was left untouched by her ex-husband. So to say it's her first time... She often heard about anal along time ago between her friends. She took interest in that kind of play, However Shizue can only fantasize. The thought of being fucked in the ass scared her because it's her first time but she feels excited just by thinking about it. Moreover, she's doing it with her one and only beloved son. Imagining her taking her anal virginity makes it more immoral than doing it in her pussy. Shizue thought that doing anal is dirty and inappropriate, that's why having sex in the ass with her son makes her feels so excited and a bad mother.

"Nnnh~ Shii-chan. Mama's hole there is very dirty you know."

When I think about it. Yeah in those ero manga and movies I watched. It appears that a woman's ass is clean. After all that's where the shit comes out and I shivered from that thought alone. I wanted to stop here but I don't want to left without doing anything to my mother. So I wave my hand and a magic circle appeared above her head. This is just a prototype magic I came up on spot. 

If it's dirty, I will clean it up then. Magic is amazing after all it can do anything if you just have the knowledge and understanding on how magic works.

"What did shii-chan do?"

"Nothing... It's okay. Mama I want to stick my dick inside your ass. Is it okay mama?"

She turn her head on me and look at me in the eyea and said with a blush.

"W-Well, If shii-chan wants to do it. T-Then Mama will do her best to please shii-chan.."

Aww, She's too cute that I can't help myself but bring her to my embrace. I then push my lips against hers, earning a surprise expression from her. However she accepted my advances and reciprocate my kisses until our tongues twined together. 

Slurping sounds can be heard inside the bath. After 5 minute or so. We stopped and took a deep breathe. Her face looks so erotic that I said unconsciously.

"You're so beautiful."

Mama blushed and nodded.

"Thank you Shii-chan."

"I love you, Mama."

"Un, Mama loves you too."

"I want to fuck mama's ass."

"Un, Shii-chan can do anything to mama."

We stared against each other. Her eyes was clouded with lust and myself was not excluded. I'm already too horny to think straight. 

25