Loli mama 2
7.2k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like I'm being controlled by a wildly beast I devoured my food straight without hesitation. Tongues wrestled as our saliva dripping from our lips. We stop every now and then, then continue kissing.

We didn't do anything apart from rubbing and grinding our sensitive parts against each other. We delve ourselves from pleasure and we can't stop this immoral act between us, son and mother. 

The feeling of her skin rubbing to mine makes me feel a whole another level. It's totally different from other matured women beside me. Their skin have a different texture compared to my loli mother. After all, She became small and so her skin texture regressed as her body becomes smaller. 

If I didn't know who she was, I might've thought she is just a little girl. Although, I will not hesitate eating a small girl, I think I should refrain from doing so. I'm not some degenerate who would do such thing without morals... Okay, I will do it accordingly if the situation is bit special.

 Moreover, I have a new life and I should not waste from indulging more immoral act than I'm doing. My family is all I need and the plan of fucking every girl is messed up and not stable plan to have. 

Anyways, As I lick her earlobes and pinched her little cherry on top of her soft mound. She released a small sigh coming from her lusty lips.

"Mmm~"

She grab the back of my head as she hastened the pace of her grinding. Knowing she is on the verge of letting out. I also gave her a pleasure moment by giving her nape a lick and kiss. 

She even scratch the back of my head, feeling tingly from the back, I let out a stifled groan as I unhesitatingly grab her buttocks, then massage them roughly. I even used to hastened the pace of grinding up and down. 

"Shi-chan~ Mama i-is c-c-c-cumming..nn.!"

Tongue out as she said those words. I grab that opportunity to steal her lips and such he tongue inside mine as I taste her delicious yet immature tongue with mine. 

"Mama you can cum!"

"Yeahnn Mama is cummingngggg!!!"

Her body suddenly jerked up. I feel a hot liquid coming out from her little hole. She was spasming as her eyes rolled out in ahegao. Which is kinda good as I feel great achievement in my heart. After all, Making her feel good and happy is one of my greatest goal in this new life.

After a few seconds of spasming, she move a little and look at me in the eyes filled with love. My heart trembled as I look back at her. She is my mother yet at the same time she isn't, However those eyes is the same look given from a mother to her son. Sighing inside as I gave her small lips a peck and whispered.

"I love you mama."

When she heard me she stayed silent before nodding her head and peck my lips as she replied.

"I know. Mother loves you too."

Her usual cheery self disappeared and I was brought back to the past where her bearing are completely different to what she is now. I won't say she is not a mother material in the present, it's just her childish nature disappeared and was replaced to mother-like nature. It was for a moment before she recovered and gave a sweet smile.

"Mama loves Shi-chan so much muaa!"

She then barrage kiss me. I smiled wryly in my heart as I retaliate her attacks.

I then hug her waist using my hand while my other hand is making cock lined up over her butthole. I can't have sex with her pussy but that didn't mean I can't fuck her other hole. 

She was on top of me while I was sitting on top of the tub. My feet was submerged in the water. Slowly, I pushed my rod inside her as she jerked up a little that caught her off guard.

When she feel something going inside her ass she began to feel nervous. Since it's her first experience to have her butthole use for sex and pleasure. She thinks it's dirty and inappropriate but to her surprise there isn't bad smell coming from her asshole. She became puzzled by it but ignored it after she felt a sudden arousal coming from her butt. When that intruding object penetrated the deepest part of her hole, Shizue mind buzzed as her rolled up as saliva drips out from the corner of her lips. 

When I reached the deep part inside I feel tight clamping flesh around my cock. Damn, This is a whole another level of tightness! I did have sex in the ass with other young teen girls in the palace but I never felt something like this before. Loli ass is making me giddy! 

I became clouded with pleasure as I began moving her hips up and down. The level of tightness every movement is getting higher and higher as I speed my pace slowly to fast. 

"Aaaah Mama ass feel so good! Shi-chan is expanding my anus! Eaaah!"

"Mama your ass feel so tight! I love it."

"Mmnnn Mama is happy making Shi-chan happy with my ass aaaah! Shi-chan can fuck mama ass hard!"

Shizue lost in heat and pleasure spouted like a damn horny rabbit. Nevertheless, I want to ravage her whole. 

"More! Fuck mama ass harder! Aaah! Shi-chan!"

Getting out of the tub as Water-proof/rubber mattress materialized out of thin air and placing the object on the ground. I switch our position into doggy style as I pump cock inside her butthole. The sexually inducing smell spread out around the bathroom. 

We disregard ourselves from morals as we indulge in immoral pleasure! We ignore our own identity as mother and son as we keep fucking like horny dogs. We didn't know how much time passed or how much shizue, my loli mother keeps spasming from orgasm every now and then. 

"Aaaah! More!" 

"Aahn!"

"Cumming! Mama is cumming from her ass getting fucked by shi-channnnn! Aaaahn!"

She didn't even care how unsightly her image is as a mother. She's no different from a bitch getting clogged. She's already horny enough to forget her own image. Which makes me feel excited as I gave her an ass a whole different experience. 

I used my hand to rub her boobs and lick or bite her nipple while twirling them with my tongue. 

We used the bathroom as our love nest. Every direction was used for fucking! Making her back lean on the wall, Using the sink as seat, The shower room. We covered the whole bathroom with our perverted liquids. If someone came in they would smell squid. 

We continued the ass fucking for a whole four hours before coming go stop as my loli mother passed out from exhaustion. She was smiling gleefully in her dreams.

I feel very satisfied.

---------------------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

25