Cafe small incident
2.4k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I was waiting for my order to arrive. I watch as other customer's are doing their own thing. Then I notice someone, No I don't know her on this life, She was my classmate on my past life.

She was wearing a cafe uniform but totally different from other staff, It looks a formal suit and a black tube skirt. I think she is a manager or something, She's ordering the staff around.

Heh, I can't believe I spotted someone I know. Then my doubt being reincarnated again on Earth is now firm. I always had my doubts about these part.

Sighing lightly. I smiled inside my mind as I some boulder around my shoulder had been lifted off.

It's a relief that I reincarnated again on this world. Because I still have many regrets and have still a bit of goals. Although, I was just a punk back then I also have a bit dreams and plans for my future. 

I also have an attachment to this world. It might be too bad that I didn't reincarnate to other world, after all there are other and magic you know. I might make harem full of mofu mofu you know. Maybe a bunch of female knights saving under me. Or beddcoming a hero to defeat the demon king, but finding out the demon king is a drop dead gorgeous and other four pretty devas serving under her, I might subdue them in bed instead of defeating them.. So many possible scenario playing in my head as I tried to imagine what will happen if I reincarnated to another world.

I don't get it why my past self didn't choose other world. I don't really have any memories about the procedure of being reincarnated by god.

Welp, It can't be help. I'm still glad I can reincarnate in this world again. 

While I have my fantasies I didn't notice the cute maid earlier came back with my order. I only notice her when she got so close to me.

"Here is your order goshujin-sama! Do you want me to write on the omelette?" 

She cheerily said. I can see her canine when she smile at me sweetly. She grasped a ketchup bottle on her hand.

I nodded at her. But this simple gesture made the cheeks of this cute girl turns red. Is she a lily? I wonder about that. Now I can see her aura is turning slightly pinkish even without using my magical eye.

I sighed. Is there a problem with my disguise? I'm really puzzled. I need to talk about this with Shiroe later on.

"You can write anything." 

I said calmly. 

"Then I will do it goshujin."

She then bend over and write words on top of my omelette. It was a big heart and with a word english alphabet 'love' within the heart. Her cheeks turn even redder as her eyelashes flutter.

I can feel my body shivered from this sight. Oh my god! This girl is definitely interested in me. What did I even do! It's my first time seeing this girl and I don't even know her name. Ah, looking at her name tag 'Nanami Lily'. Wait is this pun intended?

I wryly smiled. Don't tell me she's really a lily. My disguise self is not even that interesting with no special aspect or whatsoever that can gain other interest.

I shouldn't really make fun of everyone's taste. This girl might be into plain looking girls. 

"It's done. How do you like it, goshujin-sama?"

"Hm, it's okay I guess."

"Really!?"

Her eyes sparkled upon hearing my answer. I scratch my cheeks wondering why did she took interest on me.

"Yeah."

"Thank you very much goshujin-sama."

Her smile is just to cute. This girl is amazing. However, before she could open her mouth a loud sound of glass breaking caught our attention as commotion arise. 

"DIDN'T I SAID I SAID I WILL ORDER MOCHA! WHY DID YOU BRING ME THIS CAPPUCCINO!! ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME HUH!!!"

This phrase is something you came across on drama on TV. It's usually the line of hoodlums but the problem is it's reality.

I look over and found a loli maid look down as tears on her eyes. She look so pitiful, just when I wanted to help her. I found out that the girl Nanami Lily was standing between the pitiful loli and a large monkey looking customer.

Damn! I don't really want to criticize someone's look but this just both hilarious and pitiful. Not that kind of pity that I feel from that loli maid. It's pitying here existence. Shaking my head.

I observe what will happen. Don't misunderstand me, I wanted to help the girl but it seems someone was faster than me.

Lily bowed her head to the customer as she remains professional at her job.

"I apologize dear customer, We will change your order for free please wait for a moment."

I nodded my head from her attitude. This girl is really amazing.

The monkey looking girl couldn't help but calm down. She realized that she created a weird atmosphere. As she felt everyone staring at her like dagger pointing at her direction.

"No need! I'm done with this place! tsk!"

With that the monkey looking girl ran out. I kinda feel disappointed I guess. I expect for more drama but I thought that will only happen on movies. 

With that I resume eating my omelette peacefully. Which was disturbed by waitress name Lily sat down across my seat. I stop eating and asked her.

"Um, What are you doing?"

"Sitting and Watching you eat?"

I can see that! And why are asking a question, I should be the one asking.

"Don't you have work to do?"

"Well my shift will end soon. Is it okay if I watch you eat?"

Hey! This is, I'm being flirted by this girl! What the heck! I laughed out loud inside my heart as I find this moment a bit hilarious.

I shook my head.

"No it's okay. Do what you want."

With that I continue eating my omelette. The parfait will be serve after I eat my dish first. I asked her about it.

"Is it delicious?"

"It's not bad, I guess."

Her eyes are focusing on me as if she wanted to understand me more and constantly ask questions.   

"Anyways, You did a great job earlier."

"Is that so. Thank you!"

She smiled upon being complimented. Her cheeks slightly turns red.

"I bet your manager will give you raise later."

"I wonder about that... The manager is bit weird and aloof you see. I bet she really didn't care much about the whole incident nor will she give me a raise because of some small commotion. For her, we employees should just do our job and be done with it. She might also think we should deal the trouble ourselves since it's our job and we are payed by it."

Sighing inside, Really that girl she is still stringent as always. But that attitude what makes her the leader of the class. I remember her being concerned about me doing unscrupulous deeds, which the stupid me in the past didn't realize about it. Shaking my head, let the past go, the most important right now is the present.

Speaking if present, I had a great conversation with Nanami Lily.

As time passes we became quite close and had a casual conversation. We talk about ourselves. I introduce myself as 'Chikushodo Shinomiya' a teacher. No need to really hide it, I was using this alias because to hide my true identity I need to disguise myself. Even if I'm super strong, I can't really cause trouble for my family. I know how much commotion I will bring if my true self is known.

As my Loli mother gave me a job on our family school. She said I will need to disguise myself if I wanted to live a peaceful life. Although she also said she will support my choice wholeheartedly. I accepted her proposal since it's much more convenient to move around in disguise.

Also I love peace. I don't want something that will disturb my peaceful life. Yes, don't worry I'm still planning on saving the world. Before that I need to get used living in this world for now.

---------------------------------------

Advance Chapter

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

17