Chatting
2.3k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Saving the world sounds like pretty heroic, but being hero is not something I like doing. My reason is completely different than most, it might sound insensible to others. If other men like me know about my plan they would curse me to death. They may say, Having world harem is the best! All women in the world is mine!. 

Yup, It really sounds dreamlike goal. However, for me it might be a real goal in the past, now that I see things clearly, That goal is very impractical. Look at the other men who survived in the present, do they look living in the paradise? 

From what I see, they are very miserable. Their own existence is no different than a livestock. The government may pampered them and give them a luxurious lifestyle, but, from what I saw, said otherwise.

They are losing their spirit and may gone berserk if not for the higher-ups doing something to them, such as constant injecting them some kind of steroids or drugs.

Shaking my head from all these thoughts that I find sickening. 

The parfait I ordered earlier came. While Nanami Lily is watching me with a smile on her face. Really, Why is this girl is so fixed on me. What the hell did I do to make her get curious of me. 

"Hey, Chikushodo-san, does it taste good?"

After tasting the choco parfait for a while she finally asked me a question. Her staring at me while eating really feels weird. I look at her and nod.

I guess I should talk to her for a while and ask her why is she fixed on me. I may have guess it but still I need the answer from her own mouth. Making acquaintance doesn't really bother me.

"Yeah it's good. Wanna have some."

Since I decided to get familiar with her, why not tease her for a bit. That way I can make our relationship closer. Truthfully, I like this girl, though not as much as my family. 

I smiled at her as I scoop some with a spoon I used and present it before her.

"Eh!?"

She became livid and her blood rushing to her cheeks turning them slightly red. This girl, She thinks I don't know what she was planninh. I'm not dense, even though she didn't like me to the point having an intimate relationship. I can see her curiousity would turn out to. The way she looked at me is already giving it all.

"You don't want to? It'll melt you know."

"Y-Yes!"

Seeing my dejected expression, she finally relented. I smiled wickedly behind my act. This girl is so easy. She use her finger to twirl the stands of her blonde hair. 

I forgot to mention her appearance. She is striking cute looking girl. Her hair is blonde and curly making it look wild but tame, tying her hair in ponytail, Her hair aren't long but not short. If she untied her hair it would be around her shoulders. Her bangs is well compliment by her pretty face, fringing to the side. At either side of her face is strand of curly hair. Blue ocean eyes, Overall, She didn't look like a japanese lady but from western descent. If you look closely when she smiles, You can see a sharp canine at the either side of her front teeth, She look like a vampire.

Wait a vampire? 

Oh it might be plausible if she finds me weird. I heard from my family that other supernatural races also existed. It's not weird she might find me attractive, Since, from what I learned in the archive, Vampire loves Mana and Blood, for them this two is most valuable to their lives. Without this two they would die, That if we are talking about normal vampires, However, True noble and true ancestor doesn't need those two much. They could even walk out in the sunlight without any problem.

The problem is.

Hm, How can I confirm if she is a vampire if I don't know, what a vampire personally. Maybe I'm just overthinking, After all this is Akihabara. Cosplay is common. 

Activating my magical eyes stealthy to probe her identity further. I smiled.

Anyways, Her body figure is also perfect and balance. Her chest may not be big but not small either, normal cup between C to E. She have curvy hips. If I analyze her age, she may be the same age as Shina and Shizumi.

She bend forward and took the spoon in her mouth despite blushing furiously. I regret doing it. Other customers and staff look towards our direction with knowing smiles plastered on their faces.

While the Loli maid earlier was blushing and panicking as her eyes rolling. What an Innocent reaction. 

Wait no! 

How should I deal with this awkward atmosphere. I scratch my cheeks with my index finger while having cold sweat on my forehead. Damn, I just wanted to tease this cute girl in front me. I didn't expect it would create a fuss like this.

Smiling wryly.

"So, what do you think of it?"

I asked her the same question she asked earlier. Lily, I'll call her by her name. Lily nodded her head bashfully.

"Mm, It taste good."

Lily already know what the taste was like, because this was her favorite and she ate choco parfait all the time. It's her favorite desert after all and it would be weird if she didn't know what it tasted. Lily was intrigue and felt a odd about this situation.

"By the way, You said you we're a student, Where school are you from?"

Lily was surprised by the question. This woman before her is really making her feel giddy. She calmed herself down and smirked.

"I enrolled in the most prestigious academy in the whole Japan! The largest insititue in Japan! Filled with geniuses throughout the world! Being accepted in, is the dream of everyone! Once enrolled in the academy are guaranteed to become great! The Paradise Heart Academy!"

Lily stood up from her seat as she put her hands together and recites, how amazing the Academy with passion burning her eyes. She looks so entranced that makes her adorable.

However, Once I heard the name of the academy I nearly spat out. Isn't that my Family's academy? Talking about small world. 

No wonder she smirked. She may already know which family I am.

"Is that so. Congratulations Student Nanami!"

I also stood up and reached out my hand to her with a smile on my face. 

Lily snap out from her dream and look at the extended hand in front of her. Then without waiting she grab hold my harm and shake them furiously.

"Sensei Thank you very much! Please take care of me!"

"Un, just don't let me catch you do naughty things!"

Yup, She knew who I am. Technically, Chikushodo family is very well-known around Tokyo. There's no way someone as observant as her won't notice. Sigh, This girl is really incredible.

"Mou Sensei you bully!" 

She let go of my hand and said pouting. Lily was happy to get to know a teacher from her new school. More importantly, The teacher is a Chikushodo! Lily didn't know if her luck is good or bad. Lily also thought 'No wonder why this woman feels different from the others, Despite being plain looking, She had a vibe of a noble. Kuh! Rich people are awesome. She seems pretty friendly!"

Seeing her adorable play I smirked. Girl, Your still too young to flirt with me. 

Just as I had fun conversing with her. Good things should end as well. I receive a message notification on my smartwatch. 

"Nanami-san, Thank you for the great conversation I had my fun. However, I still have things to do, it seems."

"Yes, your welcome sensei!" 

Lily bow her head politely and thought 'Rich people are busy, amazing!'.

"See you later Nanami-san."

"Yes! Sensei see you again!"

Without delay I stormed out from the cafe and deal the thing that came.

---------------------------------------

Advance Chapter

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

14