Another Incident after the small one
5.6k 10 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just after I left from the cafe. Nanami Lily waved her hand towards the fading silhouette. She had these sweet smile on her face.

Putting her hand down, Lily felt a sudden burst of emotion dwelling inside her. As her temperature rises, painting her cheeks red. She cup her smooth cheeks with her hands. Her heart beats furiously, She didn't know what she is feeling right now. 

She felt confused. To think that she have an unimaginable feelings for a woman. 

Don't think she is a lesbian just because of a short interaction with a peculiar woman yet plain looking. Nanami Lily isn't what you think she is. She dreamed of having lover but, not a girl, A boy, Lily wanted to have an intimate relationship with a boy. That is why she loves reading manga and novel, watching romance movies and anime. Lily is your everyday girl who dream to be like a princess waiting for her knight in shining armor.

So, That is why, she felt puzzled by her urges when chatting with that plain looking woman, Coincidentally, Her soon to be Teacher. 

However, What she didn't know was that woman isn't really a woman but a man in disguise. The intense sensation she was feeling is just the cause of pheromones of a man letting out. 

As a teenager who only meet a boy when she was a kid. Of course, She would be affected.

While Lily was having trouble calming her expression. The Manager, Hoshizora Momo. Appeared behind Lily with stern expression pasted on her face. One would find her cold and apathetic, she's always wearing the same expression everyday. No one will be able to tell what she truly is thinking. Such a strict woman she is.

"Nanami-san, Your work is done. Why are you still here?"

Nanami Lily jumped in surprise as she turn her head to her back in embarrassment. 

"Ah! Sorry Manager."

"Nanami-san why is your face red. Are feeling unwell? You should go to the hospital."

"No. I'm okay. Look."

Nanami flew her arms around trying to show she is healthy and strong. 

Hoshizora Momo is watching her coldly but, she felt incredulous as what she is seeing. She knew Lily well, This girl may be nosy sometimes and always having this cherry mood around her. However, Lily wouldn't lose composure just like this. So, Hoshizora Momo was also confused by Lily's situation.

Hoshizora Momo may be cold on the surface, but, what they didn't know that she care for her subordinates. They might not know it, Earlier she was so nervous from the incident and was sorry for the little girl. She wanted to save the girl but, as expected, Nanami Lily saved the day. She was really amazed by Lily's behaviour and may have worship her to some extent.

"Nanami-san, If you are okay then you should go home. Your shift today is done, don't distract others."

Hoshizora Momo push her glasses with her index and middle finger as it flashed when pushed giving her a strict vibe. Nanami Lily gulped her saliva down.

"Y-Yes! I will go now."

Unconsciously, Nanami Lily saluted to Momo as she dashed through the door, where the staff locker resided.

Momo followed her figure with a wry smile on her face. She sighed. Then continued to do her work.

...

I walk around Akiba for a while and admired the busy street. Well, the main reasons are those pretty girls in cosplay. I got a boner watching them walking around the streets in skimpy clothing. Everytime they approach me with flyers on their hand, I can see their luscious body closely.

Why are they wearing so little. The cause would be, there aren't anymore men to look them lustfully. The boundary between the two opposite sex doesn't exist anymore.

However, I'm a man also. But they didn't know that.

I made a gut pose inside my mind as I savour the scene before my eyes. There is so many beautiful girls that could possibly be on my strike zones. 

A milf on a succubus outfit, An elf-onee-san, A witch and others...Okay also Loli in magical girl outfit. Fck you all!

'I'm not a lolicon. Hmph.'

I gritted my teeth as I tried to denied my statement. But, My inner lolicon wouldn't stop running when seeing the loli girl doing a magical poses in a cute bubbly voice. Ah, This feeling.

The little girl who was doing a cute dance feels a shover through her spine as she feel someone is watching her weirdly. She got scared but for the people looking at her she looks so adorable. Watching her in sparkling eyes.

I stopped myself as I feel a little sorry to the girl. This is bad, I shouldn't do that. I may be desperate when it comes to lolis but I should control my desires for them.

Anyways, I bought a lot of manga in a heat of a moment. With bags on both hands. I wanted to go home but it still early to do so.

Mama specifically told me to go home between 3 to 4 pm. Looking at the watch, it's still 11 am. It's too damn early. Maybe I should take something to eat. 

Let's do that then. Truthfully, I'm bored, I wanted something to happen. 

Like for example, a monster falling from up the sky and then going on rampage. Isn't that cool?

I shale my head as I got out myself in my delusions. I'm so childish thinking about those things. My cheeks turns red being so ashamed of myself.

There's no way that would happen....

BOOM! CRASH! 

"KYAAAAAA!"

*Loud alarm noise coming from the cars.*

Un, Should I bury my head for jinxing. F*cking hell! Me and my mouth. 

I should look over. Without hurry, I walk over to the scene where the shout came from. People also gathered to watch. When I reach the scene I saw a girl on the ground with horrified expression don her face. The cause of her misfortune is the big guy standing top in front of her.

No it's not a man, However, The big guy has the figure of a very burly man that can be considered as bodybuilder decades ago. The difference between the two was this guys right there is 3-4 meters tall. Further more, The look on it's face isn't manly at all, It's hideously grotesque. It cannot be called normal.

It's face is deformed, vertical mouth in the middle of it's supposed to be face and sharp teeth. 3 pairs of red eyes on either side and It had black sclera instead of white. And instead of a burly arms it looks like a pair of sharp knives, no, blade arms. From the looks alone, This guy is dangerous.

The spectators who arrived at the scene didn't cause any disturbance. No, they are so calm about the situation which lead me confused on spot. Why aren't they running or help the helpless girl?

Is what I wanted to say. Before I could intervene The big guy laughed.

"HAHAHA! Humans! Prepare to be destroyed in hands of this Demon Blade-Sama Hahahaha. Now then, You cute-looking girl I'll have you for Dinner!"

The big guy laughed hysterically as it pointed it's blade towards the fallen girl. Dark aura exudes in this guy as it release a mass of bloodlust. 

Despite the severity of the situation. The people around was watching the scene before them with intrigue looks. As if they are watching a show. However, I know this isn't a show. When I have the resolve to prevent the situation to worsen, somehow or another, Things escalated I didn't expect. 

The girl who was supposed to be scared stood up. The crowd whispering something.

"Hey isn't that Liane-sama from Sweet Angel Squad?"

"Ah, Now that you mention it, Yeah she look similar to Liane-sama."

"That Zeruno will die for sure!"

"This is gonna be a good show. I can't believe I can see it this close."

Wait a minute. Sweet Angel Squad, Liane-sama? Zeruno? What the hell is this? Ah, this is hiving me headache. What is just happening right now?

So many question popping inside my head, as I tried to understand this situation. Despite having 10 years worth of knowledge, I'm still left behind in today's trend. Heh, this is interesting.

It seems apart from Zern crystal, There is also something peculiar happenings. My hunger disappeared as I watch the scene before my eyes.

The girl stood up, I can now see clearly what she looked liked. Her looks, What can I say, She's a petite girl. If I describe her, She's one of those tsundere twintailed girl. Flat as board and red hair. A very unique outfit, Goth loli. Oh, Nice one. 

She glared at the big guy, eyes that could kill. She then open her mouth and shouted.

"You cretin, Disgusting piece of meat, I will turn you to dust! COME! IFRIT MODE!"

---------------------------------------

Advance Chapter

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

20