F*CK YOUR SISTER
54.8k 43 208
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Honk* *Honk*

.

.

.

.

"Ah! What was that? Wait where am I?"

I looked around and saw a white ceiling, White Walls and White curtains, White door and White light lamp. I'm on a hospital! Did I just get on accident!? Damn! I don't have money to pay the hospital fee! Goddamnit!

The door opened and a person on a white coat appeared. It's a Woman with short golden hair and bespectacled. Damn! This Doc is Hot! I want to Fuck her and ravage that voluptous body! 

"Oh! You're awake lil bro!" When she saw me sitting up in my bed. She exclaimed in surprise.

"lil bro!? Who?" I asked her confused.

"Eh! Eeeeeh! You don't know me!? I'm your sister. Chikushodo Kana you know." She looked at me in horror.

"No I don't" What is this woman saying! Saying I'm her Lil bro. That can't be happening. I'm only son in my family, I don't have siblings. How could I suddenly....

Are! Arere! What is this hands? So white and smooth. This isn't my hands at all. Don't tell me... I was reincarnated! Just like those novels? But why is the furnitare in this room and the buildings outside is the same japan I know of?

This can't be! Didn't the novels said No one can reincarnate again in Earth? Where's my Magic! My Mofu Mofu! My Erofu! My Princess! Waaaaaaa! God no! I don't want to become a corporate slave again! Earth is Hellmode! So Hard to live! Pollution everywhere! Racism all over the world! I didn't meet you Kami-sama and why again in this world....I want to die again.

I looked at the woman with deep ravine on her breast bending down before me. Anxious and worries filled in her face. This woman I wanted to fuck and ravage earlier is my sister apparently. Since I came to this Hell I want to fuck her! Who cares! I died once who cares if I died again! If I become a criminal I will die again.

I cupped her face with my hands and pull her head. Kissed her lips forcefully! Shocking her! She started to squirm but I'm a man so I pushed her to the bed and straddled her. Kissed her mouth again while tearing her clothes. I forcely fully opened her jaws and stick my tounge inside her mouth.

I grope her big boobs and started my copping. I tore her bra and saw her breast came out. Her pink erect nipple is so delicious I want to suck it! Her arms is flailing around. I grab it with my one Hand and pushed it into the bed at the top of her head.

"Ahn! Niaa!" I sucked her nipples and she let out a erotic voice.

Her eyes is covered with tears, However it also filled with lust! How bitch is she! Feeling from her brothers caress what a pig!

I let my other hand travel below and tears her panties. She got a golden trimmed hair below. I continued my sucking her nipples! 

"Ahn... Nooo...lil bro stop this...Ahn" 

Hah stop! I don't want to! You look so delicious! I want to eat you!

I rub her pussy with my other hand below. kneeding the clitoris that was already stiffened. Her pussy juice is flooding. Ah I want taste her pussy! What does a sister pussy taste like.

I put my head between her thighs and smelling her pussy! 

"Sis your pussy smells did you ever washed this? What a pig!"I harshedly said. Then I put my head on her pussy and started licking it. Licking the clitoris and putting my tounge inside her vagina.

"Aaaahn Noo! Not there! It's dirty! I did not washed today Aaahn Aahn" Her reason had blown off a while ago. She's already a bitch in heat.

"Oya! My sister your still virgin but your excited by your brother what pure bitch you are!"

"Aaaahn I did not Aaaahn...find my Mr.Aaahn! Right! you know Aahaahn!" 

"Your Mr. Right? Hahaha All men are wolves there is no perfect man out there."

I pulled out my erect penis and straddle her.

"Here My sister Your Mr.right! Suck It!"

"Haa Yesh!" Then she engulf it with her mouth.

"Your good at this sister" Ah this is good Her mouth is slippery and her tounge playing with my dick. 

"I Shaw iit Oun Vishdoys Muchomucho"

"You watch porn sis? What a pervert you are"

I grab her head and started pistoning. 

"I'm cumming inside your mouth sis"

"Mucho! ucho Mucho!"

Then I came inside her mouth. White semen bursted put her nose. I shuddered from goodness.

"*Cough* lil Bro that's cruel you didn't warn me" She coughed up my cum and spill onto her hands preventing it from falling on the bed.

"I did" I rolled my eyes. "We're not done yet sis"

I pull her legs and approach between her legs with my body. I grab my dick and rubbing her labia thats is letting out juices. I tease her clit with my dick. 

"lil bro don't tease me" She look at me with horny red face and glittering eyes.

"Beg me" I let out a big smile.

"No! it's embarassing" She refused.

I stop my rubbing.

"Don't stop!" She exclaimed.

"Beg me!" I said again.

"Grr Okay! lil bro please give me your penis and fuck your sister! I can't take anymore!" 

I thrusted my dick into her vagina, I felt Obstacles in the middle but I psuhed it forcefull and she let out a cry of pain. I reached the entrance of her womb. but I did not stop, I pull my dick and push it. I pistoned my dick inside her. Her pussy is secreting red blood from losing her chastity.

"It hurts! Aaahn But it feels good! Aaahn More! More Aahn Aaahnn Haa aaaahn" 

I continued thrusting my hips. I pushed my head to her breast and suck her nipples and kneed her other breast with my hand.

Her eyes rolled upwards from heavenly pleasure of sex. I speed up my thrust and the room let out a nice sounds of AhAhAhAh and PakPakPak. I don't whether the people crom outside heard us. But I don't care.

20 minutes of Pistoning I let out a cum inside her pussy. She is breathing heavily. Her drools and pussy juices wetting the bed. 

"Sis Second round" I voiced out creepily.

"HaaaHaaa Eh! Noo time out no more I'm tired!" She denied but it's useless I became a beast.

Then I fucked her for 3 hours without anyone interrupting. The rooms smells sex. She laid in the wet bed fainted and I also fainted next to her.

208