Dinner
9.4k 4 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kira-nee and I, run for 20 laps around the village and the park. Each lap was around 900m, but we completed for 3 hours, I sweated a bit and was not exhausted. Kira-nee was surprised by my stamina. It was thanks to my energy pool, My energy pool doesn't only do magic but it can also replenish my stamina, vitality and spirit.

You could say my energy is all-rounder. This power is so cheat and OP, I even suspected this energy didn't come from the crystal heart. But, according to everyone in the world, Zern crystal is inexhaustable. So, the only thing came into my mind was, What if Ellen Zern did not only transplant the crystal on me but also to others? Does that also mean I'm not the only one? 

I have always thought about it, So that is why I decided to become stronger. No! I need to become strong because I have a feeling something is not right in the world.

...

Night came.

Kira-nee and I go back to the palace, while we were striding I realized the houses are empty. So everyone will eat dinner inside the palace.

I bet that large dining hall would be filled up with people. 

Thinking about the loud and lively atmosphere, This will be great. 

"Shido, what are you thinking?"Kira-nee asked.

"Hmm, I was thinking of everyone in the dining hall."I said.

"Oh, Everyone will be lively and the dining hall would be full of vibrant atmosphere."She said.

We've arrived at the dining hall and saw many women sitting on cushions and while the young ones created a lot noises. Although the noise bothered me a bit, Seeing them happy and boisterous people made me also smile.

Kira-nee took a seat, I walked near Mama and sat beside her. She waved her hand when I arrived and gestured to take a sit with her.

"How's your day shii-chan?"Mama looked at me with tender looking eyes. 

"Hmm, Good. Everyone is so friendly and energetic."I honestly said.

"That's good, Did you enjoy it?"Mama caringly asked.

"I did, the little ones and I played hide and seek. It was a bit childish of me but I really enjoyed it."I said and hugged her. Really, I'm such a child. 

"Then let's eat."Sis Sona suddenly interrupted, She look at me with anger. 

What did I do to her? I saw Shina chuckling next to her mother and got what's the cause. I wryly shook my head.

As for Sister Shiyuki she was back to her graceful and composed look, Shizumi as usual is tending her polished nails. Kira-nee she's already chomping on her food, Mama scolded her.

I look around and found them, they also look at me and gave me a sweet smile. They were, Aunt Reina, Rika, Aunt Fuuka and little Fuumi. Next to Fuumi was Nina and her Mom, Aunt Nanami. They we're having a fun time in their table.

I can't believe this family is so big. There are 50 or more people in here. 

"Mama, why did everyone took off on their work?" I asked, I know it's becuase of me but I wanted to know the reason.

"Everyone wanted to see you and they will go back to their home's in the city in three days...."She said. But, I think there is more to it. But, Mama seems not lying, I look at Sis Sona ad she shrug. 

"Oh, Shido. Kana said she will come home tomorrow." Sis Sona said.

"Okay, I miss her already."I said. 

"Idiot Shido, you just left her in the morning how horny are you?"She strike me on my waist with her elbow, Sis Sona whispered angrily and her voice also contains jealousy in it.

I laughed in my mind and wanted to embrace this childish woman. But the situation did not allow me to do so. 

Mama on my side was puzzled by our behaviour but did not find something wrong but just a squabble between siblings. She only look at us with tender and caring smile.

Shina said that Mama did not know about my intimate relationship with my sisters. So I kind of hesitated when I realized that I cannot lay my hands on her. 

Mama saw me as her lovely child and she did not have any romantic feelings with me. The past shido also did not have thoughts about her according to Sis Sona. This is complicated, I only easily conquered the other girls because they have feelings for me. 

But Mama only love me as her son. This needs a serious planning if I want to get her. Also, her body is the most enticing, She is absolutely perfect. How could I let her go, I  will make her mine. I just need to be patient.

Let's do it slowly, We don't need to be hasty. As the poverb says, Haste make waste.

The food taste so good, We eat the delicious foods set on the table. 

I swear this is the best food I've ever eaten I my entire life. 

"Does it taste good shii-chan?"Mama asked me a question, She look at me with nervous expression.

"Un, It taste so good. It's delicious and amazing, I wonder who cooked this. I bet they are professional chef. Also I felt like I know this taste and seem can't remember it."I heartfelty told her my impression. Yes, I did not lied to her a bit. 

"Is that so, hehehe."She sighed in relief. Mama was so happy when I complimented the food. But, I did not see her because I was so immersed with the food right now. 

I feel hazy memories appeared on my mind. It's a bit vague but I felt emotions coming from the memories. It's a memory of the past shido. Unconciously, a drop of tear comes out from my eyes.

I wiped it with my hands and exclaimed. "Eh, Why am I crying."

More tears dropped from my eyes. I couldn't control I was overwhelmed by the emotions. While I was frantically wiping my tears. I feel warm embrace me, I look who it is and see Mama hugged my head, She put my head on her petite chest. She patted my head and whispered.

"It's okay shii-chan, mama is here."She softly whispered this words through my ears making me calmed down drastically. I felt those emotions was lifted a little. 

I hugged her back and stayed in this position for sometime until I was finally calming down. Fortunately, it didn't take too much time or else the food will get cold.

Everyone stopped eating and watched me anxiously, they sighed a relief when I calmed down and started eating again. 

"Mama you cooked this right?"I hoarsely asked.

She nodded and smiled with pride. So she cooks huh.

"I remembered fuzzy memories and made my cry."I honestly said.

"That's good shii-chan." She patted my head.

Right now I'm conflicted, Right now I want to know who am I. Am I still the me in the past or Am I still Shido with another memory? Truthfully, I didn't know who I really am. But, I already decided to live freely and unrestrained. So to hell with the identity crisis, I am me and shido is also me.

----------------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

65