Third day
10.7k 8 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: And another one became my patron *shocked face*, Thank you Tony Hart, I appreciate your support. I'll try my best to stack more chapters.

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Midnight...  

Cuddling my Mama in the middle of night is making me drunk from contendness. My dream of hugging a loli finally came true. 

I want to do more with mama but i'm afraid I can't right now. I can only cuddle her.

While I was in the dreamland, I didn't notice movements in the real world at all.

...

(3rd pov)

She woke up in the middle of night. She look up an saw her son hugging her with a bright smile on his face. She chuckled when she was looking at him. But when she remembered his naked body earlier. Her face heated up once again.

She furiously tried to trow that thought away but unfortunately she could not.

She remembered how mighty it look how huge it was...She covered her face from shame. How could she look at son's thing like that.

She shook her head and attempt to go back to sleep.

A few moments later.

She opened her eyes again and realize the image of her son's thing keep appearing in her mind. 

Her heart was beating like crazy, she did not know what to do to make her heart calmed down. She was conflicted. She furiously shook her head to attempt to forget that thought.

She blame her son in her mind.'Shii-chan you idiot, why did you do that....wuwu mama can't sleep shii-chan.'

She watch her son's silly sleeping face and squinted her eyes. She move closer to her embrace.

When she scooch over she realized something is touching her navel.

It was hot so she look down. Her face heated up again, Her adorable face became red as tomato.

Her son's robe loosened and the thing that was corrupting her mind was in full view. It even touch her navel.

Her heart was like galloping horses, Her nose started to warm up. She covered her nose.

She keep staring at the hot fat thing and hesitated. She muttered inside her head.

'Shii-chan it's your fault for making Mama like this.....Mama will punish you.'

She gulped her saliva and stared at the hot thing that is rubbing in her navel. Her eyes turned lusty and her lower lips started to ache.

She slowly move down.

Her son's hot thing is in front of eyes. It was so huge, it's even bigger than her head. The hot thing is twitching, she gulped down her drool.

She slowly move her petite hands towards the hot twitching pole. Her fingers touch the glans, when she touched it, she can feel the heat coming from it.

She gasped and released a hot sigh. She keep touching her son's dick. 

Her thighs is squirming from her aching of her pussy. She even felt wetness between her thighs and realized she was aroused by her son's dick.

'No! What am I thinking.' She let go of the dick and furiously shook her head. 

But her arousal could not stop her rational mind. She look at the twitching dick and thought. 'just this time....'

She enveloped her hands again to her son's dick. She move her head closer to her son's dick.

'It stink but the smells is making mama crazy.' She thought.

She took a deep breathe and stinkiness of the dick travel through her lungs. Her pussy ached and itcheness worsened, She use her other hand to touch her pussy. 

She pinch her clit. "aahnn..." She softly moaned.

Her eyes lost focus and she stop restraining herself any longer. She stuck her tongue out and lick the glans of the dick. She lick and lick it until precum came out from the dick.

'It's bitter and salty but I can't help but want to taste it more.'She crazily thought.

She lick the side then the glans again, She open her mouth and put the glans inside her loli mouth. She stick her finger inside her pussy.

'How many years had passed since I tasted a cock.'She thought. She greedily suck her son's dick and forgetting her morality, Right now her mind was only thinking of pleasurig herself and tasting the cock of her son.

(1st pov)

Slurping sounds reverberated in the room. If I did not woke up by this then I would be an Idiot. 

The moment I woke up I feel wet warm on my dick. I can feel stimulation around my dick. I opened my eyes and look down.

I was stunned and dumbfounded. I see my mama's head below. She is sucking my dick!?

What!

What is happening? 

Wait, calmed down. Let's pretend to be asleep.

Ah my god, How can I calm down when a fucking Loli is sucking my cock. There is no way a lolicon like me can calm down in this situation. My heart beats faster making my blood rushed to my dick. My dick became hard as steel.

Watching my mama furiously sucking my dick, my heart couldn't take it anymore. She attempt to engulf my huge dick but due to her cute little mouth she cannot put the entire thing inside her mouth.

I wanted to guide her but she might get startled and stop, so I let her do what she wants for now and enjoy the moment, even if I endure my furious heart.

Watching her licking the side of my dick aroused me a lot. 

She suck it again and I feel she is so knowledgable in this part. Damn, Mama suck so good. 

A few minutes later, I feel pressure and without warning I released my semen inside her mouth.

I could hear gulping sound. I watch my mama drinking my milk. She was gasping for breathe, She looks adorably erotic.

She look towards my face but I already pretended to sleep. I could hear her release a loud sigh.

She move up and lay next to me.

After sometime, Her breathing became steady. She fell asleep.

I greatly calmed down after that event. I know I could have pinned her down and fuck her but, That's not my heart desire wanted but the evil thing inside me. If I really did it, then I'm afraid I would be consumed by the demon. 

My heart desire is telling me not to move right now. I'm confused why it's telling me not to make a move but, I still followed my heart desire.

I heavily sighed and calmed my mind down. I pull my mama who was facing the other way and embrace her petite body.

Right now, Cuddling will do to ease my heart.

...

Morning...

I opened my eyes and was greeted by the morning sunlight. 

Birds chirping and winds rustling the leaves of the trees. Hmm, Nice weather.

Mama was still sleeping in my embrace. She released cute 'munya munya' sound. My heart tickled a little when I heard her cute snoring. 

My furious inner demon greatly calmed down.

This is my third day in this world. What things I should do today.

Another day, Another new things to come.

I tightly embrace my cute loli mama. hehehe new things I can't wait.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

74