Pleasant Morning
9.3k 0 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chikushodo Palace, 3rd floor. 

Empress's Room.

On the large queen's bed, two figures were cuddling each other.

It was Me and Mama, It's already morning and time to eat breakfast. I watch the cute loli snoring.

"Munya munya...."I couldn't disturb this cute creature from her slumber. I struggle internally whether to wake her up or not.

I poke her squishy cheeks with my finger.

"Mama wake up it's morning you know."I softly said.

"Munya munya shii-chan..."She called my name but did not open her eyes at all. 

I sighed. "Mama wake up."

"Munya...five minutes munya."She murmured.

"Okay...."I waited for five minutes.

"Mama five minutes is done, wake up."I poke her cheeks again. I feel addicted to this.

"Munya munya."She did not wake up.

I sighed again. I think I'll do that."Mama wake up already or else I might do something bad."

She still did not respond. So it seems I should do that. I sat up and raised my hands towards her.

I laughed, Don't blame me for this mama.

My hands approached her slowly until it is touching her waist.

Flexing my fingers I started tickling her waist.

"Kyaa AhahahahaHahah No stop hahahahaha."Mama opened her eyes wide awake and squirmed her body furiously. I keep tickling her and ignore her plead. 

"Hahahaha Shii-chan stop. Mama is up already hahaha."She begs me but she keep giggling.

I stopped.

"Shii-chan you meanie.."she pouted her cheeks. 

"But you won't wake up."I said innocently.

"You should have wake mama properly."She said.

"I tried, You said five minutes so I waited for five minutes, I tried to wake you up again."Saying it with a straight face.

Mama was stunned and her face heated up and averted her eyes from me.

"Hmph."She puff her cheeks.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Why is she acting like a child this morning when she greedily suck my dick earlier. I sighed.

"Okay, I'm sorry mama, I'll wake you up properly next time..."Wait something is wrong with my words. 

Her face brightened and a wide smile apppear on her face. 

"Next time? That means shii-chan will sleep with mama again?"Her expression is full of expectations. 

Oh god, How clever is she? I fell on her trap again. I seem cannot defeat my mama easily.

But, It's not like I will lose something. After all I still want to sleep with mama.

"Yeah, I can sleep anytime with you mama, you just have to tell me."I said.

She gave me a brightest smile this morning but then her face suddenly turned red and smoke rising from her head.

"Something wrong mama?"I have an Idea what she was thinking, but still ask her worriedly.

She shook her head and replied "No, Nothing Mama is okay."

I did not ask further because I already know what it is. She became fidgety and I did not know what to say. Things became awkward suddenly.

"Let's eat breakfast, Sis Sona sent me a message."I said.

"O-Okay. Mama will wash her face first, Shii-chan you should change first, there is a kimono for you in the cabinet."She walked towards her bathroom.

I took out the kimono in the cabinet, I thought 'How prepared is she? She even had a kimono for me inside the cabinet. That means mama already planned all of this from the start. She is really clever, can't underestimate her.'

I change my robe to the black kimono for men.

Sometime later. The bathroom door opened and mama got out. Her face became more cute and adorable, My Mother is a cute loli I still can't believe it.

"Shii-chan you can use the bathroom."She said.

I nodded my head obediently. I wash my face in the bathroom and look at my face. 

Black hair and pitch black eyes, Handsome face. I sighed, It's not me. I was just average in the past. 

Looking at my face, Is this really the face of a 25 years old man? I think not. I look more like a teenager. although I have abs and biceps, My stature is still small for a 25 years old man. I'm taller than my past self so I always thought I look mature, but looking at the mirror. I doubt that thought, This face has a hint of immaturity in it.

I shook my head, Immature or not. I'm still me, I don't care if I'm childish or mature, I decide what am I.

Taking a last look at my fucking handsome face and a smug appear on my face. I pose sideways.

'Damn, I'm so handsome. I bet many women would warm my bed for me.' How narcisstic of me.

I got out and saw my mama already change into her red empress kimono. It's another red kimono, This time the design is that of a dragon and a sakura tree. She was sitting in front of a mirror, applying a light make up on her face. 

I approached her and help her tie her hair. I always style my aunt and cousin's hair in the past. You could say it became a habit styling a girls hair. I also love styling a girls hair because it will further enchance their beauty.

"Shii-chan you are really good at styling hair."She complimented me while applying a red strawberry lipstick on her cute lips making it look more sweet-looking.

"Yeah, I love tying girl's hair."I honestly replied.

Donning her hair with long red hair pin with a phoenix ornament. Then arranging the other ornaments for an empress. Lastly, Her crown. 

Looking at the mirror, My heart skip a beat. 

"Mama, you're so lovely."I said unconsiously.

"Thank you Shii-chan."When she heard me praising her, She got startled and a tinged pink appear on her cheeks as she replied with a cute voice.

I stare at her beautiful face. My heart was beating like crazy again. Really, I can't really calmed down when I'm with my mama huh. 

After a while of silence I broke the pleasant atmosphere. 

"let's go mama, Sister and my nieces are waiting for us."I reluctantly said.

"Un."She nodded and said in her mind.'What's wrong with mama getting happy hearing shii-chan praise. But mama's heart is beating so fast. This is wrong mama can't look at shii-chan like that, shii-chan is mama's child. I can't think of him like that....but why is mama's heart not obeying mama? uhh shii-chan you idiot...'

We got out on mama's room and walk towards the dining hall. This time, due to awkwardness, Mama didn't held my hand making a bit sad. I look at her fidgety movements and thought she was thinking about 'that' again. Did I really mess up this time?

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

66