Arrival
8.8k 0 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dining hall... 

Everyone was seated with a light breakfast on the table.

 A simple dish, scramble egg, Miso soup, A toasted bread, Vege salad and A glass of milk....That is for mama by the way.

For all of us is just too simple, A rice with toppings, Miso soup, Cabbage salad and a cup of tea.

Just light breakfast in the morning....

Everyone ate their share while were as mama is drinking her milk. I was on her side again, I helped her to prevent the milk from spilling and food crumbles. 

What am I, the dad?

I really am confused whose who here, Sometimes I became the son then suddenly become a parent, I don't know whether to laugh or cry in this situation.. But, I enjoy taking care of her anyway. I already alleviated the curse last night but habit takes a while to change as they says. Maybe mama just too used to her childish antics.

Sis Sona whispered."Thank you for replacing me."

She chuckled when she saw my dumbfounded face. Does that mean, Mama is always like this. Sighing. The curse is really terrifying, speaking of curse I smiled evilly and whispered to Sis Sona's ear.

"Sis, What about you? Who will take care of you in the future?"I asked.

"Eh?"It was her time to be stunned...She then became teary and look at me.

It was my time to chuckle. She raise her fist and started hitting my shoulder. I laughed at her behaviour.

"Shido you bully."She pouted. She knew in the future she would become like mama. 

"Look Sis, It's showing already."I keep teasing her. I grab her hand and inject my energy inside her and alleviate the curse.

"Eh?..."Her face paled when she realized what is happening. So the curse would make the bearer unconsiously ignore their behaviour huh. Also, it affects around her everyone treats as if everything is normal. What a dreadful curse.

I'm the only one who is not affected of that huh.

"What am I doing?" She asked.

"Nothing." I replied. I did not tell her that I cured her curse or I have a power. I will tell my family but not know.

She looked at me and she was confused why she acted like a child. She remembered the curse of her family and her face paled again. 

I don't really want to really see my sister act like a child. It's just too weird for a milf to act like a child.

I cure her curse because it's better to do it now than later, the curse will affect the mind after all. 

Mama's curse was already cured by me but she still acted like a child. That means if the bearer get used to the childish behaviour it cannot be change easily.

After that, Sis Sona dragged mama again for work. I encourage her again to work.

Everyone parted their ways while Shina gave me a hint. I shook my head, this little naughty girl. I notice that Sister Shiyuki notice my exchange with Shina. She frowned and muttered.'How immoral...'

I smiled at her, but she averted her face and walked out hurriedly.

I laughed in my mind. Just wait Sister.

...

Outside the palace a Limo came approaching towards the palace.

Sis Sona said Kana is coming home today ad I should greet her.

The Limo stopped sideways in front of me. The door opened and I saw a short blonde woman walked out in the Limo. It's my sister Chiushodo Kana.

"Welcome Home My sister."I greeted her a big smile.

She also sweetly smiled at me. She approach me and opened her arms wide.

I pull her waist into my embrace. as she whispered.

"Idiot little brother, I'm home."

"I miss you Kana."I tightened my hug. 

"Hahaha, It's only one day. How horny are you."She laughed at me and poke on me.

Stunned, I didn't reply. Does my siblings really think I'm a pervert. So I asked.

"Am I really a pervert to you?"

When she heard me, She burst from laughter. She beat my chest from laughter. I frowned, I was gobsmacked from her reaction.

"Stop laughing."I said feeling a bit embarassed.

After a while, Kana stopped laughing. 

"Tell me how many women you had sex since you woke up, Tell me honestly."She question me instead.

"Six?" I answered without hesitation. Kana, Sona, Shina, Akane, Rei and Fuuka. Does mama's blowjob included?

"Idiot shido, you had sex with Six women in just two days. Tell me are you a pervert or not?"She asked me a shameful question.

"Uhh, I think I am hehehe."Scratching my head. Even in the past, Having sex with different women in just 2 days was not easy. You could in brothel but this is not a brothel.

"See."She chuckled. Then continued."Even though you are a pervert, I still love you my shido."

She planted her lips on mine, She agressively sucked my tongue out. Damn, girl look who is horny right now.

I rolled my eyes.

I princess carried her while kissing her, I walked inside the palace. 

I used my power to look for a empty room, I discovered one an entered it. I layed Kana down and strip her all of her clothes. 

Removing her glasses she agressively sucked my tongue again. 

The two of us became naked and started our session. A loud moaning reverberated inside the room. 

We rolled around inside this room and splashed our liquid inside the room, The furniture became messy from trying different position. Her unrestrained moan is like music to the ear. 

We keep fucking until we cum again and again. Drenching ourselves with our liquids.  

Saying I'm a pervert. Now, Who is the most perverted huh. Who is moaning loudly. I rammed my hips harder and harder. Teaching this woman a lesson.

She reached another orgasm as her body twitch. She layed on my chest, She collapsed.

"Haaa Aaahn....A-Amazing...."She said.

...

What I did not know was someone is watching the two of us just outside the door with a wry smile on her. She watch the entire thing with deadpan face.

Then could not help being forgotten. She voice out."Uhm, Dr.Kana and S-Shido are you two done?"

I turned toward the source of the voice.

"Eh you're here?"I said dumbfoundedly.

"Y-Yes, Dr.Kana brought me with her."She stuttered and honestly said.

I turned towards the collapsed Kana in my side and turned again to the girl and asked.

"Akane, Do you want to join?"I asked her with a lecherous smile on my face.

Akane blushed when she saw me looking at her with lusty gaze. She was already wet when watch the two fucking like rabbits.

 "U-Un."She nodded. She approach me slowly. 

I grab her hand and pinned her down on top of the futon. "Kyaaa."

"Thanks for the food." I licked my lips. 

Akane bit her lips and close her eyes. I lowered my head kiss her.

After that another round of loud moaning reverberated in the room. 

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

66