Learning the secret 1
8.3k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chikushodo Palace, Throne Hall... 

Sitting on the throne seat was Chikushodo Shizue, Empress of the Family. She was having a paperwork on the small table. Sitting in seiza, Shizue was still uncomfortable about sitting like that even she got used to it. Although, It mention paperwork but there are no paper at all. She was using an advance technology to work.

She received a message from her laptop. She opened the message and read the content. 

After reading, She sighed in relief as if the boulder in her heart have been lifted. 

She call everyone who is part of this...

At the back of her was a huge glass-like material shaped in round. There is something brightly glowing inside it.

...

Walking through the complex hallways of the palace we've arrive in front of the throne hall.

Shizumi was beside me she was silent this whole time. She did not utter a single word, I feel like she was nervous. Her unruly character she showed to me yesterday is gone and was replaced by an obedient girl, Does she like being dominated? This type of behaviour will easily make my sadistic self appear easiy so I need to be careful or else I don't know what would I do.

Kira-nee and I was discussing our next training, I said I want to spar with her which she agreed immediately. She wanted to test a man's strength with her strength. Kira-nee doesn't really have buffy muscles. She looks rather beautiful and fit, her skin look soft and especially her supple butt. 

But, even if she look delicate, I can almost feel a threatening aura covering her body. So I can say, She is strong.

I arrive again, in front of that door that was releasing somekind of sinister arura. So this is the throne hall, I wonder what's inside. Looking at the two who was also shaking from the dread, It was not just who can sense this strong aura huh.

I pretend to be also shaking, I can handle the sinister aura, though they might become suspicious of me. Kira-nee turned towards me and saw my fake pale face and quivering lips. 

"D-Don't worry Shido, It won't harm those who have the blood of Chikushodo...We are family after all, If something happen, I, your Nee-chan will protect you."She assured me by giving a brightest smile she could do, I feel warm inside hearing it. 

But, I feel really guilty hiding my power to them, It's not my fault either, I wanted to tell them now. But, My Heart Desire is stopping from telling them. I feel like something bad will happen if I tell them about it. 

I could only nod and hide my guilt."Un"

Shizumi moved closer to me and grab the hem of my kimono. I look at her and got confused.

"What's wrong Shizumi?"I asked.

"I-I hate this place....It's eerie and sickening."She said with dark expession.

"Is that so...."I said. I turned to Kira-nee for confirmation and she nodded her head greatly.

But, Last time I was here mama did not even care about such thing and completely ignore that terrifying aura. Kira-nee saw me in deep thought and seems she guessed what I'm thinking.

"Are you wondering how our mother could leisurely handle the pessure?"She asked.

I nodded.

"Well it's simple, Mother is very strong and that is why she have the qualification of becoming an Empress."She said.

Heeh, So that's why. Mama is strong, yeah I already confirm it with my own eyes. Her orb of light is larger than her body, As for element she got three, Light, Dark and Lightning. She is really strong, I'm not joking around. I feel like she is slightly stronger than me. I wonder if the amount of element you have the stronger you are? Because Rei and the other aunts who have the blood of chikushodo have two elements. Maybe that's it.

"Let's get it."Kira-nee said, She opened the large door.

We walked in, there are already people inside. They are my blood-related aunts and cousins. Ther other aunts that is not a chikushodo-born was excluded.

Mama is sitting at the top of the throne, It's mostly just wood though. She's sitting on her favorite cushion. She smiled at me and I also smiled at her.

The source of that sinister aura is behind here, A large crystal ball with bright light shining from inside. What is that?

I saw my sisters sitting near my mama's throne. I saw Rei and Rika with Fuumi, Hmm. So Fuuka was also exluded.

"Shii-chan come sit with mama."Mama said. I nodded.

Sitting beside her is really comforting. Just like an obedient child I walk towards her and sat in crossleg, I'm not used sitting in seiza though. 

Kira-nee sat next to my sisters and Shizumi sat next to her mother who was looking at her with troubled look. But, Kira-nee whispered her. Sister Shiyuki look towards my direction and gave me a thankful face.

"Shii-chan, Do you know why you are here right?"Mama asked me softly.

"Yeah, It's about that Light thing that appeared on Shizumi's hand right?"I said.

"Un, it's about that."Mama nodded.

"Mama, it's okay if you don't want to tell me you know. I don't really want this matter to become complicated."I really want to know. But, making this matter complicated is not really my forte. I just want to know the truth.

"No No, It won't become complicated Shii-chan. Don't worry 'mother' already approved to tell you about the secret of our family for generations to generations."She softly said and assured me.

"Okay then."

"Shii-chan already knew about the curse right?"She asked.

I nodded.

"You know Shii-chan, Apart from the curse our family also have magic."She carefully said.

But, I Interrupted her."Wait! Magic!"

Yeah just as planned, become shocked when hearing the word 'magic', I really feel guilty lying to my mama but it's essential for me to do so. 

I promise I will ge strong and can finally tell her about my power, just not know. Just endure the clenching heart for now.

"Yes, Magic Shii-chan. Also it's not a magic trick on streets you watch on TV but a real magic." She took out a crystal ball the same looking as the huge one behind us. I wonder what that is.

"This thing is called 'magic circuit' or magic ball. Using this to is useful to us, because if we don't have catalyst to use magic spell then when using a spell, the orb of magic would suck our blood and spirit. Thanks to this magic ball our family would not suffer any longer when making a spell. Watch mama Shii-chan." She explained, She lift her free hand and a white magic circle appeared. Then something came out in the middle of the circle, it's a ball of light.

Making a shock expression again. Mama look at me with smug smile on her face making her a lot more adorable.

"Wow! Amazing."I exclaimed fakely.

"Hehehe, Mama is amazing right Shii-chan."Her puffy cheeks is tempting me to pinch it.

"Yeah Mama is amazing....anyway, mama what is 'orb of magic'?' I know what is that already but I need to asked this for them to believe that I'm clueless about magic.

Mama then frowned, She was troubled by my question but she answered me honestly. 

"'orb of magic' is the thing that can let one use a magic. Those who have this will certainly become a magician. In the first level, One can only have one element."She explained vaguely.

Then the words that came out of my mouth that made her look down and did know what to answer.

"Mama, Do I have an 'orb of magic'?"I excitedly exclaimed. Just like a child who wanted a sweet candy. Of course it's just a fake act.

I want to say fake all the time because I'm really feeling guilty lying. To tell the truth, I don't want to lie. I can just tell them if I don't want to lie right? it's so simple but I cannot do it. Is it because I'm scared. Part of it is, Yes. My heart desire is warning me from time to time. It even sent me a thought 'If you don't want your family to die then don't say it'

That's what I recieve from my heart desire. My heart desire and inner demon is the crystal heart by the way. But, the crystal heart is not really the enemy, that is I can be assured of.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

60